The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
my sentiments exactly, the feminine smell from cotton is hard to describe but incredibly awesome. i'm looking forward to it. I'm hopeful because the site I bought from looks real, since 2005, and a wholesome catalog. will update you guys once I get it
Ok guys, finally got my order. Some pics for panty lovers out there to drool at.

First impression out of pack
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Front

Back

And now, close up of the Stains

Smell wise I would say it is similar to all past panties I have smelled before, except this one is a bit stronger. It was supposed to be worn for one whole day. The entire panty was a little moist.
Old 14-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
dragonfly888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Done something pervert recently but I think most people will do it too..

Went on a business trip with my pretty single marketing lady (budget cut.. only can fly). There was some last min changes to our travel plan which require her to fly into another town for discussion while I stay put in the capital for meeting.
As her meeting is only for 1 day, she left her luggage bag (hand carry type of bag..she need to check out her room to save cost) in my room.

When I am back to my room after my full day meeting, found that her bag has no lock. Open it out carefully.. I need to know how to put it back..

Realise she do not have any tee or short in her bag (did she sleep in naked?)

Normal type of panties and bra but it really smell nice. Rub her panties on my cock..

Next moment.. found her used clothing in another bag... wow... put on her used panties and sleep the night through it in..
Old 15-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Ok guys, finally got my order. Some pics for panty lovers out there to drool at....

And now, close up of the Stains

Smell wise I would say it is similar to all past panties I have smelled before, except this one is a bit stronger. It was supposed to be worn for one whole day. The entire panty was a little moist.
Brudder, it seems that there is some blood stains on the underwear.
Old 15-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsonline View Post
Brudder, it seems that there is some blood stains on the underwear.
not veri sure lei, but i think they are pee stains

by the way i not interested in it anymore, don't know why, maybe feel too weird. any bros want to buy over? i never wank in it. haha
Old 15-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
buaya69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not veri sure lei, but i think they are pee stains

by the way i not interested in it anymore, don't know why, maybe feel too weird. any bros want to buy over? i never wank in it. haha
the pantie looks like from those old woman one
Old 15-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaya69 View Post
the pantie looks like from those old woman one
like that you also can tell? champion
Old 15-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpanty View Post
Yes, i'm a guy but wearing lacy g-string, and this g-string doesnt belong to me but is belong to my tenant, a SQ stewardess
I hope you're not the legendary Leethasar from the old sammyboy delphi forum
Old 16-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
SB2009 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

i used to play with some gals panties before, but the feeling wasnt very good after i cum

had to wash the panties to remove the stains

as a reminder to bros who cum on the panties and dun washed them up, if , the panties owner was to wear that panty and out partying and later kena raped or raped and killed and the panty was sent to DNA testing, i think u will be very busy later trying to explain your innocence

best is to play used panties that are due for washing...better smell and dun have to clean up your cum

Old 16-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
I hope you're not the legendary Leethasar from the old sammyboy delphi forum
up u 1 point for bring up sammyboy forum's past

Old 16-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

i used to play with some gals panties before, but the feeling wasnt very good after i cum

had to wash the panties to remove the stains

as a reminder to bros who cum on the panties and dun washed them up, if , the panties owner was to wear that panty and out partying and later kena raped or raped and killed and the panty was sent to DNA testing, i think u will be very busy later trying to explain your innocence

best is to play used panties that are due for washing...better smell and dun have to clean up your cum

Old 16-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wwe7882 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread is Great !
Old 17-07-2009, 04:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
05072009 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB2009 View Post
it seem like a double posting bro..
good point you have to warn bros here just in case, who knows the one was lucky like winning a TOTO first prize....hehe!
Old 17-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

My lady boss is in her late 20s.
She is a pettie lady, having a girl nx door but pretty kind of face. Her dressing was those decent ones and too stingy to reveal any tiny part of her body that men desire to see.

Last week we went for a business trip in france, our company have reserved 3 rooms for us, between the 2 sutis where we stayed, was a meeting room were we held our meeting with our business partners. And all the 3 rooms were connected.

After having a drinking session we went back to our own room rooms.
Then out of no where lust suddenly came into my mind and this pettie lady was nake spining in my head doing catwalking.
I can't tahan anymore, went nake to the meeting room where she is just staying at the other end of the wall, tot of just wanking myself off fanizing of her but wait.....
the 2 connecting doors seem to be unlock!!
I was then too horny to be rational, and plus effect of the alcohol, I open her side of connecting door....
It was dark and only a grim of light shore from the bathroom that was made of translucent glass. needless to say, she was bathing.....

From borrowed light in the bathroom i saw her bra and panties lying on her bed. I sneaked quietly there and Shit! her has got sexy lingerine!!! still thinking how decent she was but wearing lances gstring(black).
I knee at the corner of her bed wrap her gstring around my cock started wanking, looking at her showering, although its not very clear, i can still see her cleavage. Next I saw her rubbing the bathform all over...i became extremely excited when she was putting her hand over her pussy.....and she was rubbing this part for at least 30secs....wat a hygine gal
Though alidi felt veri horny, i cant cum...guess becoz i have drank too much...
After sometime....I sat there still rubbing my cock with her gsrting....When i juz cum...(ya lots and lots sperm spitting into her gstring).....SUDDENLY I heard that the shower has stop! saw her reaching out from her towel!!

I dropped her gstring and ran towards the connecting doors and then striaght towards my room.....

The next day when i woke up...O Gosh!! what have I done!!! even if she didnt spot me last night, the gstring full of my cums is still there!!
If it's not in my dranken stage i would'nt even dare dream of doing such things!
Old 17-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jj2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you all so naughty aaa i tell your mummy lor
Old 19-07-2009, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
ilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to behold

was going drinking at clark quay with my bros but we decide to go to the sg food fest to get something to eat... totally packed with SYTs with clubbing wear...even manage to see the famous adeline with her jaw-dropping cleavage which show 3/4 ball.

we walk around then saw this stall selling seafood with a whole bunch of young girls wearing fbt shorts...steam sia.. especially when you see their slender fair legs...

my bro went over and gei siao trying to ask for her number. but my bro returned saying he got her number and she's actually craving for haagen dazz ice cream.. so i ask them wait while i help him get his ice cream... went down the bridge to buy the haagen dazz ice cream then suddenly got a kinky idea..

after buying 2 scoop of haagen dazz ice cream went to toilet and throw away the ice cream leaving only a little bit left...thinking of the fair legs of the girl at the stall...(until now still steam if i think of that pair of snow white legs and bum while her back facing me)...cummed within minutes.. and of course into the scoop of melted ice cream then mix together

after that go back haagen dazz ask them buy a new scoop and ask them refil the very same double-scoop container... waitress never suspect anything...order sorbet and chocolate.. 1 sour and 1 sweet so cannot suspect

went back and my bros all ask me why so long.. my bro take the ice cream and pass to the SYT. the minute she put my cum-on-ice-cream into her mouth..nearly steam again...

dunnoe if she working today again..if she is..must think of part 2 liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1