The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
I think I have hear enough of bad luck but why not put it as bad finishing?

With chances to win at least 3 games, I think bad luck is a poor excuse...

The game showed that we can match any team when we are on high but it also highlighted the lack of finishing from us...

No more excuses, can we see a proven striker next season?
I do agreed tatwe really need a proven striker next season. We have like 14 or more shots but none when in expect for one tat rule offside which is a rite call. Like i say b4 we need someone like Ian rush or "God" who can score 30 odds goals every seasons. It still bleeding in my heart that we lost in the 91mins.

Btw guys which u think should be in the starting 11 for today BIG MATCH.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

read in the internet this barca coach was criticising benitez n our team, saying benitez knws nothing and our team only knw how to play long ball and ugly.............he has stroked the fire already...shld be an explosive encounter
Old 06-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
I do agreed tatwe really need a proven striker next season. We have like 14 or more shots but none when in expect for one tat rule offside which is a rite call. Like i say b4 we need someone like Ian rush or "God" who can score 30 odds goals every seasons. It still bleeding in my heart that we lost in the 91mins.............
Absolutely!! This has been very plain and clear from mid season onwards. We were creating lots and lots of chances, but could not bang them in.Imagine the points lost along the way. So many lost opportunities, it pains me to see that another season is coming to an end and we are still struggling to come to grips with the solutions. And behold we may end up being 4th as the gunners still have a game in hand. So sad.............

For the entire weekend i refused to read anything on the game, so sakit la. Hope tonite will be a better nite for us all. Cheers................YNWA
Old 07-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 20
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I think Rafa should be looking for a GK who could be consistent not just one game, a few games but for the whole season. IMO, reina simply can't make it

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 07-03-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fb guru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
I think Rafa should be looking for a GK who could be consistent not just one game, a few games but for the whole season. IMO, reina simply can't make it
i totally agreed tat we need to get a GK in fact the goal was his fault as a result tat he cant make a clear save from the free kick.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fb guru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Our skipper had spoken

"Steven Gerrard has challenged the Liverpool players and fans alike to make the Champions League clash against Barcelona one of the most memorable European nights Anfield has ever witnessed"
Old 07-03-2007, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
How many games has Reina not made it in the whole season? Can you list them?

You don't keep that many clean sheets that we have over two seasons without a solid keeper. You can say, the defence, but it's not just the defence.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Deja Vu...Liverpool 0 Barca 1...but this time round the final tally in Liverpool favor...they really should look into getting a finisher..Crouch could have put the ball away but yet again fail to do so..

Anyway good nite bros...or rather good morning..time to hit the sack...dun know pai mia or ho mia, jobless so can sleep later abit..
Old 07-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

1-0 to Barca but we are through on away goals.

Two consecutive defeats to big clubs but perhaps we won the war.

But if there is ever proof that we need world class finishers, this is it.

On a positive note, another great team performance short of scoring. Finnan excellent in the closing stages against Messi and Eidur G.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 20
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Even layman people like us could see Liverpool are really short of firepower. Rafa reckon it too.

Same old story liked Manu, many chances but stalmate scores

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 07-03-2007, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
You don't keep that many clean sheets that we have over two seasons without a solid keeper. You can say, the defence, but it's not just the defence.
Wrong ... the clean sheets are mostly due to the first line of defence ... the GK is the last line of defence. He's fumbled more than he should have ... or at least didn't do much more than he could, like tonight's one-on-one with Gudjohnsen - the slightest body feign was enough to pass him, not to mention that he didn't even try to make himself big.

On ability alone, Reina is amongst the Top Ten in EPL ... but what I'm suggesting Rafa should get is a GK with better mental strength - one who's able to concentrate for the whole 90 minutes, not one who'd let the mind wander when the defence has mostly nothing to do most of the match.
Along the same lines, Cech & van der Sar are GKs along those line.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Even though we lost the match but still progress to QF.
We had a lot of chances in the 1st Half but did not take it.
Against top teams, we must take the chances else will be punished just like the match against Man U and Barcelona.

I think our strike force is not lethal enough, maybe should look for replacement.

Well Done !!!

You'll Never Walk...Alone !!!
A Kops since 1977, been to Anfield a few times when I was in UK
Old 07-03-2007, 07:25 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Besides Reina,now many do question : is Sissoko good enough as one of the first 11 ?A good tackler & man marker but woeful in passing,without vision & unable to score a single goal till now. Once we get a top class RM in,he should be downgraded to a squad player next season.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 21
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

All hail to the Mighty Liverpool squad !!!!
Never Walk Alone and Never Say Die !!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Wrong ... the clean sheets are mostly due to the first line of defence ... the GK is the last line of defence. He's fumbled more than he should have ... or at least didn't do much more than he could, like tonight's one-on-one with Gudjohnsen - the slightest body feign was enough to pass him, not to mention that he didn't even try to make himself big.
Anyone can list van der Sar and Cech, but who else is there? The goalkeeper being such a key position, I'm surprised many pple are asking to change ours. How much do van der Sar and Cech add to their teams? For the Scum, it's a difference between winning the title and not.

I never said Reina was perfect. He is still a very young keeper and needs to improve in some areas. But he has been consistent for 2 seasons. How many of our foreign players have been consistent for 2 seasons? How many young foreign players in the Premier League have been consistent for 2 seasons?

He is just a different kind of keeper from van der Sar or Schmeichel. He doesn't dominate the penalty area with his personality, voice or behaviour (think Lehmann). He just gets his job done.

It's quite ridiculous he is being blamed for the Barca goal. Why not the marker (was it Pennant?) who lost Gudjohsen and allowed him to waltz in straight on goal? We seem to have forgotten his saves in the first half at the Nou Camp kept us in the game in the first place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1