The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
really..u ask him lah!

Bro the song tat u liked:

Bro thanks I listen to it everyday already in bkk
Old 02-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
rabbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrabbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yo bro...actually wide range, from mid twenties to late 40s..some smoke some dun but i dun think the non smoking bros mind at all

Sure...join us when u in town...the group changes always except for us that are stationed here....will be great to have lao jiao like u with us...

P.S: Thanks to bro Kumsiatiko and another bro tat upped me....thanks!!
hi nookie, is there any party that I can join u when im in bkk between 5th nov to 8th
Old 02-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For party in club please trust in nookie I have met him before in fungky villa. is it you nookie ? I have pic with you rite. Which Reika ? the hat and black shirt one ? should him rite ? hehehe see you again in May next year bro have fun
Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yo bro...actually wide range, from mid twenties to late 40s..some smoke some dun but i dun think the non smoking bros mind at all

Sure...join us when u in town...the group changes always except for us that are stationed here....will be great to have lao jiao like u with us...

Bro, I old man 50 yrs, dont smoke, cant drink much but also luv to dance can join your group or not
Old 02-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

By the way, one great place to play pool is at the grd floor of Ruam Chitt hotel (just go up at the entrance). Can drink, play pool with pretty gals, somemore got live music, yup saw lady singer quite chio when I went pass the place. After pool can just go to the basement to pick up chio gals

Recommended iterary for bros who have no idea wat to do:

Morning after late breakfast go shopping at MBK or Terminal 21 or Taniya (for golf accessories, 5 storey of golf shops) . After shopping, afternoon go Naratree for shower. After shower go Noi seafood restaurant for dinner then go back hotel rest. After rest venture out at 10pm go play pool at Ruam chitt hotel. Finish pool go basement (Thermae coffee shop) to pick up uni student/salesgirl/FL for nightcap or go dancing.

Next day repeat and interchange with foot massage or go dancing /pickup at climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy or go dance clubs at RCA (ROUTE 66/SLIM) or Ratchada soi 4 (Snops,Zaleng,Pure) or Thonglor (Muse,Funky,Nung Len) to make frens with sao sao pui ying (young gals - uni student type) for the young and handsome or thick skin young at heart old man

For those who want to go AGG, Barcarra at Soi cowboy or Sharks. Rainbow 4 (for more gals), Spanky & Angel witch for show,Billboard for shower show all at Nana. Last but not least, those who want to cheong more local AGG, can try TDE99,Chat or Harlem at Saphan Kwai (can speak some thai would be a advantage). G club forget it if you are at tourist budget and tourist time.

BKK is not only for cheonging, there are many other wonderful places you can go to chill, shop and relax. Be adventurous and you will enjoy the place and the people. Please dont pm me where are the places mentioned or rates or timing, just do a little homework and you will be able to get your answer. Choke dee khrap
Old 02-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
By the way, one great place to play pool is at the grd floor of Ruam Chitt hotel (just go up at the entrance). Can drink, play pool with pretty gals, somemore got live music, yup saw lady singer quite chio when I went pass the place. After pool can just go to the basement to pick up chio gals

Morning after late breakfast go shopping at MBK or Terminal 21 or Taniya (for golf accessories, 5 storey of golf shops) . After shopping, afternoon go Naratree for shower. After shower go Noi seafood restaurant for dinner then go back hotel rest. After rest venture out at 10pm go play pool at Ruam chitt hotel. Finish pool go basement (Thermae coffee shop) to pick up uni student/salesgirl/FL for nightcap or go dancing.

Next day repeat and interchange with foot massage or go dancing /pickup at climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy or go dance clubs at RCA (ROUTE 66/SLIM) or Ratchada soi 4 (Snops,Zaleng,Pure) or Thonglor (Muse,Funky,Nung Len) to make frens with sao sao pui ying (young gals - uni student type) for the young and handsome or thick skin young at heart old man

For those who want to go AGG, Barcarra at Soi cowboy or Sharks. Rainbow 4 (for more gals), Spanky & Angel witch for show,Billboard for shower show all at Nana. Last but not least, those who want to cheong more local AGG, can try TDE99,Chat or Harlem at Saphan Kwai (can speak some thai would be a advantage). G club forget it if you are at tourist budget and tourist time.

BKK is not only for cheonging, there are many other wonderful places you can go to chill, shop and relax. Be adventurous and you will enjoy the place and the people. Please dont pm me where are the places mentioned or rates or timing, just do a little homework and you will be able to get your answer. Choke dee khrap
someone give this guy a beer man...

thanks for the information man !
decided will be staying in huay kwang area during my visit at early december.

will try out places you mentioned, esp the play pool area !
Old 02-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
soi15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good Info. Tks.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helppp View Post
someone give this guy a beer man...

thanks for the information man !
decided will be staying in huay kwang area during my visit at early december.

will try out places you mentioned, esp the play pool area !
Khorp khun khrap. Sukhumvit lower soi got many boutique hotels more convenient unless your main target is apnam then Huay Khwang is the best
Old 02-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

not laojiao at all, 0 exp in bkk chiong place, i in mid tweeties , just want to tag along and have a good exp at bkk and most impt just enjoy and relax with you guys and make friends.

but been to bkk many times , no chance to go chiong place due to i travel with fmaily or with gf or with frens girls who are guai guai.

this time i solo go and havoc all i want. thanks for nice reply , i greatly appreciate that.
where go you guys stay in bkk ? since u all stationed there , wld it be staying at apartments better?

i will be there on 28th till maybe 2nd or 3rd then i book ticket back home.
any good hotels which one day around 40 sgd ? sukimit or ratchda better?
Old 02-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bookmarked this post for future use with my 6 points for you.

- Naratree for shower. ( mssage style right)
- Ruam chitt hotel ( this one can make fren using my thai and bring them go havoc then bring back stay.

climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy ( make fren with sao sao , i chob mak mak ja. ) Pom yak sum with sao sao mak mak , tham hai sao sao mee nam mak mak ka.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbly View Post
hi nookie, is there any party that I can join u when im in bkk between 5th nov to 8th
Hi Bro...sure..anyone can join lah and its NOT my group lah, we are like a band of brothers...all just out to have together at less cost.

We will have some bros ard during that period of time and I am sure there will be something going on....PM me and we can make arrangements! Hope to see ya soon.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiong View Post
For party in club please trust in nookie I have met him before in fungky villa. is it you nookie ? I have pic with you rite. Which Reika ? the hat and black shirt one ? should him rite ? hehehe see you again in May next year bro have fun
Hey Bro Bontiong....yes, it was great to have met u at Funky! Reika is the one in the cap....and hey dun forget to call me when u are back in BKK ok! Take care bro!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I old man 50 yrs, dont smoke, cant drink much but also luv to dance can join your group or not
LOL! Bro...even if u are 80 years old, like to dance the Macarena, smoke like a chimney and drink like a goldfish, u are always welcomed to join us when u come for ur trip man!

I am sure u will have new and interesting places to bring us too as well! Hope to meet u during ur next trip then!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
not laojiao at all, 0 exp in bkk chiong place, i in mid tweeties , just want to tag along and have a good exp at bkk and most impt just enjoy and relax with you guys and make friends.

but been to bkk many times , no chance to go chiong place due to i travel with fmaily or with gf or with frens girls who are guai guai.

this time i solo go and havoc all i want. thanks for nice reply , i greatly appreciate that.
where go you guys stay in bkk ? since u all stationed there , wld it be staying at apartments better?

i will be there on 28th till maybe 2nd or 3rd then i book ticket back home.
any good hotels which one day around 40 sgd ? sukimit or ratchda better?

Hey bro, yes, please do join us if we have anything on when u are here. It is always nice to have a group and chiong together.

Since u have been on BKK so many times i am sure u will have some places that we have not been to before as well..so we learn of new places.

The guys that are stationed here, we stay in apts/condo as it will be more economical.

As for ur hotel, really depends what u wanna do, apnam of course ratchada...Agogos then Sukhumvidht. I am sure tat there are hotels tat fit ur budget..for me i prefer to get some of the apartments in Hwai Kwang area that have daily rental rates of about 550-650 tHB/DAY...clean rooms ( though not hotel) and cheap..leaves more money ard for chionging!!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sansualito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even if cannot dance, we can find a find to see someone dance for us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1