The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coffee3in1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Any bro can advise if can do booking for XM ? Pls PM details. Thks!
Old 28-07-2011, 04:31 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Yoyo (L16 H54A)

Face: 7.8/10
- Innocent looking fair SYT. I like her pair of innocent looking eyes especially when she looks at me. The fake eyelashes make her eyes even more alluring.
- Looks like those poly/JC student. If she wears school uniform even better.
- She resembles my university course mate whom I failed to woo. So making love with yoyo fulfils my fantasy.

Boobs: 8.2/10
- 100% Natural B Cup boobs with pink to light brown colored nipples.
- My hands just can't leave her pair of wonderful boobs. So nice to squeeze and suck.

Body: 7.8/10
- Very slim, fair, smooth body not a tinge of tummy fat at all!
- Her body build similar to poly girl's build. Height abt 1.6+ metre.

Bath: 8/10
- I like the bath action with yoyo.
- She washes and soaps me thoroughly very hygenic. I like the part when she uses her boobs covered with shower foam to rub against my body and dick. Very shiok.
- I enjoy myself when she HJ me and then BBBJ me. The combo is lethal. Nearly make me cum. Luckily I endure.

Frenching: 7.6/10
- Very passionate, agressive frenching with lots of tongue action. Its like frenching gf Very shiok.

BBBJ: 7.8/10
- Her BBBJ skills are good to my surprise. Usually SYT are not so skilful in this aspect. I like the way she twists her head when she BBBJ me together with the HJ combo. Nearly make me cum. Luckily I endure.

HJ: 8/10
- She used the baby oil and HJ me with some soft moans. Feeling is very shiok. If she use her saliva to lubricate n HJ me that will be even better.

FJ: 7.7/10
- We did cowgirl, missionary, doggie on the bed and arm chair. I like the way she moans and looks at me with her dreamy eyes when I pump her.
- After quite a short while I released in cowgirl position. Can't tahan such a alluring SYT with such a nice pair of boobs. Finally satisfied my fantasy of bonking a university course mate whom yoyo has close resemblance with.

GFE: 7.5/10
- After the bonking, she will lie beside me to chat with me. Some other WL after bonking went to bathe instantly.

RTF: Yes and RTF many times
Old 28-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

So far I dun see samsters mention about Xiao Xiao and Xiao Min in SBF wor. Even Xiao Feng also very little.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Alright this is my first FR after trying Jiajia in 1654A, made my way down to geylang at around 5pm, finally found 1654A and the OKt told me that need wait for another 30mins then nvm i wait ba anyw OKT say xiao man not available le? aft dat finally got Jiajia and i see alot bro waiting at the sofa sia and im like kinda young compared to em i see liao damn paisei LOL.

In the room jiajia svc was really good, gave a bbbj in shower and gave one of the best AR i ever exp. Fj was accomodating too managed to try the chair hahah. She looks chio too tho i tink she has a little of body fats but stil chio!

I rate her 8/10 overall!=)

can any bro recommend girls that are tall and slim as those are really my dishes !
Old 29-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 21
guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!

Finally got a chance to try one of the many Ang Pais, Xiao Man from this house and I was not disappointed ! Her plus points would be her womanly hour glass figure, porcelain smooth, fair skin and her angelic face. Service wise was equally good and up to my expectations. Definitely a must try girl in this house. Be prepared to wait..but then again.. as the saying goes..'good things are always worth waiting for...isnt' it ?..'

Enjoy while she is still around bros..
Old 29-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
blacklist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
All gers in L1654A gives AR including xiao man...
Thanks for the heads up bro...
Old 29-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

So far tried xiaoman, miko, xiao fong and meihui

Xiaoman 9/10 only minus is she has tat on her abdomen everything else is perfect!

Mei hui 9.5/10 tried her yest. Bbbj super improved i think if you click with her you realize she becoming better than xiao man

Xiao fong 8.75/10 maybe not my cup of tea now a days due to better gfe with above two, though she has improved so much, one bro must be kc by her she was reserved from 5pm to 8pm by one bro haha

Miko 8/10 her sleepy voice quite a turn on and her pinky nips super yum. Though not much gfe on her, but very service oriented gives a 15 min bbbj and 5min shower bbbj. She has a small tat on her hand.

Any news when new gers arriving?
Old 29-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
So far tried xiaoman, miko, xiao fong and meihui

Xiaoman 9/10 only minus is she has tat on her abdomen everything else is perfect!

Mei hui 9.5/10 tried her yest. Bbbj super improved i think if you click with her you realize she becoming better than xiao man

Xiao fong 8.75/10 maybe not my cup of tea now a days due to better gfe with above two, though she has improved so much, one bro must be kc by her she was reserved from 5pm to 8pm by one bro haha

Miko 8/10 her sleepy voice quite a turn on and her pinky nips super yum. Though not much gfe on her, but very service oriented gives a 15 min bbbj and 5min shower bbbj. She has a small tat on her hand.

Any news when new gers arriving?
You could try Jia Jia as well : a bit chubby according to some bro's ( but in the right spots as per me) but excellent service
Old 29-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
You could try Jia Jia as well : a bit chubby according to some bro's ( but in the right spots as per me) but excellent service
Yeah she's a bit of the bahbah type but looks like she has some nice knockers. Any input from your session with her?
Old 29-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah she's a bit of the bahbah type but looks like she has some nice knockers. Any input from your session with her?
Yes indeed : decent knockers, quiet & very co-operative : does whatever is required with enthusiasm & never gives up ---even in cowgirl mode
Old 29-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes indeed : decent knockers, quiet & very co-operative : does whatever is required with enthusiasm & never gives up ---even in cowgirl mode
Haha you recommend loh? I try her after yoyo haha you hanging out later? I'm changing my home to 1654 now haha used to patron other houses buy garry quite a fair man no favorites haha
Old 29-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha you recommend loh? I try her after yoyo haha you hanging out later? I'm changing my home to 1654 now haha used to patron other houses buy garry quite a fair man no favorites haha
Exactly correct : I patronize 1654A coz the girls are value-for-money & quite classy & OKT Gary is a very straight forward & nice man
Old 29-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Exactly correct : I patronize 1654A coz the girls are value-for-money & quite classy & OKT Gary is a very straight forward & nice man
I call it a steal especially when i bonk ang pais haha i quit other houses stick to 1654a.

Btw anyone got news on the new girls?
Old 29-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros can kindly pm the house tel number? Wana check who is available
Old 29-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
Any bros can kindly pm the house tel number? Wana check who is available
67449916 that should be the house numz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1