The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2006, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Nevermind, I try to find the Snow Leopard, Abominal Snow Woman and Chitara from Thundercats to rape him... afterwards sure wake up
Old 04-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Nevermind, I try to find the Snow Leopard, Abominal Snow Woman and Chitara from Thundercats to rape him... afterwards sure wake up
Hahaha..... last nite never screw still so good mood. Danok must be damn shiok.

I agree that the comments were totally unnecessary and very rude. This is Bro Taurus's thread and he has every right to advise bros who are posting in this thread. If any bro is not happy, then move on. As mentioned, there are many other threads to post in.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:36 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My classmate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
jus provided some tom yum for realm bros.... check it out....
actually promise SN n T75 last nite to do tat.....
i check them out liao...really *slurps
good brudder! simply good...
Old 04-05-2006, 08:37 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wau lau...abominal snow woman....she got shaved her armpit hair one bo??
how about she-la from he-man??
Old 04-05-2006, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Hahaha..... last nite never screw still so good mood. Danok must be damn shiok.

I agree that the comments were totally unnecessary and very rude. This is Bro Taurus's thread and he has every right to advise bros who are posting in this thread. If any bro is not happy, then move on. As mentioned, there are many other threads to post in.
dun think its my thread anymore...after TD's abominal snow girl issue...hurhurhur..
thanx shiok..kumsia...
Old 04-05-2006, 08:51 AM

Re: Hatyai,Thailand Student Week

Hatyai,Thailand Student Week

Enjoy...

Old 04-05-2006, 08:52 AM

Re: Hatyai,Thailand Student Week

will carry after lunch..meanwhile PCC with these 1st hor...be patient
Old 04-05-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not bad! I like the 1st and the last pics...
Old 04-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 20
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Damnnnnn.....bro Taurus,

Ah Hia, mai ani leh!!! Early morning naturally blood flows somewhere wan. Now nose bleed again...KNN. kekekeke......U post picture, I comment loh...kum xia, kum xia.

Errr....me come to late to stand up for u, liao. But agree with my TSH again...(wah!! Sensing a trend now...damnn!!..kekeke)
Uncalled for remarks especially aimed towards threadstarter.
Bro KTL, please refrain from such further postings here. If you don't like it and feel that bro Taurus mind, then go post "somewhere" else. Don't come in and passed such uncalled for remarks.

Anyway, I hope this matter is laid to rest. Don't make it into another "flame" thread and Boss comes to close it. Hmmm.....sabo, maybe??

Case closed, ok??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
not bad! I like the 1st and the last pics...
Me like all the pictures. Slurp slurp...... really regretting now not choosing last nite at SDP. Dun know whether to blame Bro Taurus or thank him. Seven early eight early post this type of pics. Nose bleeding already.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro CibLover,

No worries for Bro Taurus75, I don't think KTL69 has any ill intentions of creating flames or plan to close this thread. There are many pretty pictures in this thread, it will be a waste to close it down. Just that, I am not sure where this pretty faces come from and whether they are WLs and if they are, what their service standards are like.

As a reader of this thread, I hope that this thread has less chit chat and more pictures of WLs and more and better FR on good catches and experiences. Hope this is not too much to ask from the regular bros who are constantly keeping this thread afloat.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Damnnnnn.....bro Taurus,
Errr....me come to late to stand up for u, liao. But agree with my TSH again...(wah!! Sensing a trend now...damnn!!..kekeke)
Uncalled for remarks especially aimed towards threadstarter.
Bro KTL, please refrain from such further postings here. If you don't like it and feel that bro Taurus mind, then go post "somewhere" else. Don't come in and passed such uncalled for remarks.

Anyway, I hope this matter is laid to rest. Don't make it into another "flame" thread and Boss comes to close it. Hmmm.....sabo, maybe??

Case closed, ok??
Old 04-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Bro CibLover,

Just that, I am not sure where this pretty faces come from and whether they are WLs and if they are, what their service standards are like.
For pics it doesn't matter who they are and what the service standards are like, they are meant to be enjoyed as pics.

As for the girls, everyone has their price.. some may be in the form of money and some in other forms. Service standards wise... won't know till you try Part of the pleasure is to discover it yourselves, and if possible write an FR so that others who are not so fortunate to discover it themselves may read about it.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Bro CibLover,

No worries for Bro Taurus75, I don't think KTL69 has any ill intentions of creating flames or plan to close this thread. There are many pretty pictures in this thread, it will be a waste to close it down. Just that, I am not sure where this pretty faces come from and whether they are WLs and if they are, what their service standards are like.

As a reader of this thread, I hope that this thread has less chit chat and more pictures of WLs and more and better FR on good catches and experiences. Hope this is not too much to ask from the regular bros who are constantly keeping this thread afloat.

Regards.
Bro fat29... just some personal opinions.

Nice pics are always good to look at. They need not necessary be pics of WLs. Pics of SYT are also very nice to look at. As long as the pics are in context with the thread meaning any pics of thai puiying are welcome.

As for the chit-chat, all threads will have some level of chit-chat esp among bros who cheong together. It will be quite hard to be posting FRs all the time. This is a overseas thread and there are also alot more threads in which bros can post their experiences. I believe Bro Taurus and the regulars here are already doing a very good job here in this thread by trying to provide updated info and as well as info to newbies if they were to require it.

Anyway, no intention to start anything.No offense intended and I sincerely hope none taken. Cheers and happy bonking.

Last edited by shiok1968; 04-05-2006 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

ok ok ok... this are only 2 FR's during my last trip in Hatyai

Ger 1 in Pink Lady:

Name: Forgot
Face: Ok loh
Body: Nice
Boobs: Quite big
BJ: Quite often... on the sofa, during bath and foam bath oso
FJ: Quite wet.. she likes to look at the mirror
RTF: Yes... i will call when i am in hatyai again
Damage: 1600 baths + 500 baths tip

Ger 2 from Kiss Lounge:

Name: Dunno
Face: Nice...
Body: Quite 'yau sui'
Boobs: Quite big oso
BJ: Can be better
FJ: Fark 1 hour without unload then ask her leave loh.
RTF: No
Damage: 1800 baths for ST + 200 baths tip

Sorry arr... i really dunno how to write 'black hole' FR... but hor, must say it was quite a nice experience when u fark 2 different ger inside 2 hours time. Learn from bro hurururururhurur.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to use the Black Hole analogy or create a fictitious snow woman character. I am sure your original FR can be juicy as well, just let down your thoughts and the ink will flow. If you need pointers, you can always consult Prof Pomrakthai, one of the most learned bros here. He is knowledgeable and can definitely write well; I am most impress with his high intellect and his ability to communicate his thoughts and promote his ideas. I think many sweet puyings will also find him attractive when they communicate with him.

I am only a novice and newbie, learning from the senior bros. My recent trip to Hatyai is so enjoyable, all thanks to Bro TV for making the arrangement and not forgeting the good chit chat with all the rest of the bros there too. If you are in Hatyai and you need help in selecting TV's top aces and fun places to enjoy, you can always contact him. Some of these places don't give you top hospitality if TV is not there. TV is now fast becoming indispensable if one is looking for top fun. I relied on his hospitality too. I think these days, TV is quite reluctant to help or help fully because of the various accusations about him by a few bros. If you want his help, have to contact him early. I contacted him about 3 months early and I got tremendous satisfaction in the last trip. Hope you will also get Great Sanuk too.

OK, understand but also somewhat disappointed that the pictures posted in this thread are not WLs. I think it will be more useful to post WL pictures in this Hatyai thread so that bros have an idea of how the WLs look like, including their services and bros could pre-select before travelling to HDY. In HDY, when I was visiting farms, I was actually looking out for the ladies that were posted in this thread too but I could not find them. Only to realise now that they are not WL from HDY. Anyway, this is for Bro Taurus75 to decide.

Not sure if I should write an FR on my threesome in the trip. It was quite satisfying but I will not term it as extreme fun; like the fun I had with the Snow Leopard.

I am only a reader, benefiting from the postings. Cannot ask for too much. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
ok ok ok... this are only 2 FR's during my last trip in Hatyai

Sorry arr... i really dunno how to write 'black hole' FR... but hor, must say it was quite a nice experience when u fark 2 different ger inside 2 hours time. Learn from bro hurururururhurur.

Last edited by fat29; 04-05-2006 at 12:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1