The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 19-11-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
jaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGpanther View Post
Really lousy day
First , booking with
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Logansosa

went down, pick up at hotel's lobby beside the river , out of COURTESY ! bought beer and left it for her. well, doesnt look much like photo, already not very pleasant . when things are about to start, she start rushing me to pay money.... dude.... if I don't have money I wont bother to even buy you a beer. decided to left.

"just having a bad day" I told myself . so decided to look around those in river side. Decided to give https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Migel a try.

said no condom, so I end up buying a box.... went there, again look too manly and start giving tantrum, although didnt ask for money, cant kiss cant this cant that.
even trying to lick she will give tantrum and use hand to block your face..... wtf......... how would anyone not feel insult.

decide to walk out, she demand money and end up scratching my arm
if you guys really want decent service , these are really not the one.

My anger comes not just at the point I didnt get any relieve from this service after a hard day..... is the fact how low can a person be demanding money when they didnt even finish what they offered?
to bros out there, cherish your hard earn money.... i dont usually write negative things here, but this has really gone too far...
Sorry to hear you had such a bad day bro, but thanks for warning us.
Old 19-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGpanther View Post
Really lousy day
First , booking with
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Logansosa

went down, pick up at hotel's lobby beside the river , out of COURTESY ! bought beer and left it for her. well, doesnt look much like photo, already not very pleasant . when things are about to start, she start rushing me to pay money.... dude.... if I don't have money I wont bother to even buy you a beer. decided to left.

"just having a bad day" I told myself . so decided to look around those in river side. Decided to give https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Migel a try.

said no condom, so I end up buying a box.... went there, again look too manly and start giving tantrum, although didnt ask for money, cant kiss cant this cant that.
even trying to lick she will give tantrum and use hand to block your face..... wtf......... how would anyone not feel insult.

decide to walk out, she demand money and end up scratching my arm
if you guys really want decent service , these are really not the one.

My anger comes not just at the point I didnt get any relieve from this service after a hard day..... is the fact how low can a person be demanding money when they didnt even finish what they offered?
to bros out there, cherish your hard earn money.... i dont usually write negative things here, but this has really gone too far...
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find a good one soon. Have tried Migel before and the experience was good. Maybe it depends on chemistry. I remember she have previous good reviews on this thread.
Old 19-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAsking View Post
Fr for: https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Migel
(Again lol)

Tbh not really a review cause i did one before, experience was pretty much the same, but to summarise:
GFE is her best point, its like a sec schl gf, loves cuddling and open to lotsa things.
Bj is sensual, no teeth, not really the type to finish you off though
Fj is pretty good, tight af and nice moans, willing to accommodate, and can take the lead.
Looks is okay, not the heavy makeup type, looks 90% like pics, body is pretty nice, slim type with decent ass.
Once again, her tool is not for beginners, its pretty big, if yall want to bottom then good luck, cause she can definitely top

She told me shes going back around 5 dec

Btw she told me her service and stuff is up to how well you know her, idk i visited 3 times and i had the time of my life, it was amazing
Yah you are right she is real good. She did allow me to stay with her and offer another shot. But I tired so i went home and after few hours I told her I horny again. She ask me just come only no need pay. Haha so I went again and after that stay for quite some time chit chat before i go back home.
Old 20-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NickD7650 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think there is another Bro here outside Hotel S trying my tactic. Hahahahaha. Cause am here too
Old 20-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickD7650 View Post
I think there is another Bro here outside Hotel S trying my tactic. Hahahahaha. Cause am here too
What is the tactic like? Please share.
Old 20-11-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwe0op deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised a fr for Diosa: https://www.ts-dating.com/model/TSBoyToyLover

Visited her a while ago, but been too busy to do this for her until now.

She was really polite, and nice personality.
After shower and everything, she made me choke on her dick, slapping it on my face.

Then when she was topping me, made me feel like a real bottom, slapping my ass and everything. She lasted for a long time and fucked me twice, even using a dildo on me also.

We chatted for a bit afterwards. She's really polite and nice, quite good for my first time experience.

Overall, was really worth it. The price was a bit steep for my first time, but it was definitely good experience. Absolutely would go again.
Dmg was 300
Old 20-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwe0op deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised Diosa a fr: https://www.ts-dating.com/model/TSBoyToyLover

First met, went to shower and clean up. Was honestly quite nervous cos it was my first time doing this kind of thing.

After showering, got to giving her a bj. No weird taste or anything and big enough to make me choke. She slapped her cock on my face a few times to make it better.

When she was fucking me, super shiok. I played with myself a bit, just to get used to having something up my ass but I was not ready for her cock. She fucked me really hard, slapping my ass, making me feel like a real bottom.

She used a dildo on me for a bit, honestly a bit too big for me at the moment. But she didn't mind that it got a bit messy, just letting me go and clean up.

We rest for a bit, just chatting. She was well-spoken and polite, honestly really nice to talk to. Then she got to fucking me for a second time. Both times she lasted really long, making my bottom really sore lol.

Overall, super worth it. Price was a bit steep for my first time, but I would definitely go again.
Old 20-11-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage9898 View Post
What is the tactic like? Please share.
Maybe gei siao sit at the stairs waiting to fish them lol. Actually just go inside the hotel and wait at the stairs can alr. Now after work shld be got customers so all have to wait outside
Old 21-11-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NickD7650 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Maybe gei siao sit at the stairs waiting to fish them lol. Actually just go inside the hotel and wait at the stairs can alr. Now after work shld be got customers so all have to wait outside
yep. and it worked. of course at most times there will be a price. but it is not as absurd as some quotes given to you via chat. since youre there already and already built a bit of chemistry, price can be 2 blues even.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
yep. and it worked. of course at most times there will be a price. but it is not as absurd as some quotes given to you via chat. since youre there already and already built a bit of chemistry, price can be 2 blues even.
Noob question but can somebody pm me what's hotel S 🤣
Old 21-11-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
Noob question but can somebody pm me what's hotel S 🤣
It is a hotel behind concorde hotel
Old 21-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Oh wow. I pass by there almost every evening on the way home. Perhaps that explans why there are so many foreign nationals along with couple of locals sitting around the smoking corner and also inside at the steel chairs. Although personally, find it abit awkward if i were to sit inside due to the frequent looks by the hotel staffs.
Old 21-11-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Haiz forget it i delete my post don't want break people ricebowl

Last edited by Tentaikun; 21-11-2023 at 08:04 PM.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kazua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this LB before?

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Dakotaspear
Old 22-11-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
actually very easy to hook them up. 2 occasions. First occasion: going to meet one lb and 2 lbs walked out. One was looking at me but sadly didnt take her number as i was alr going for a feast. 2nd occasion was inside the staircase. Had an arranged session but was told to wait. Just nice a few lbs walked into the stairs and when they saw me, a few went out but 1 stayed on. She was wearing her robe and panties, nth else. Took her michat and arranged for next day fucking. Before she left, managed to squeeze her dick haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1