The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5173 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodboz1974 View Post
Thanks Bro. ...just book swan lake hotel.... However notice no free wifi....lol.
Please take the new wing... not the old swanlake... rooms are totally different.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro. ...just book swan lake hotel.... However notice no free wifi....lol.
Just buy a cheap 50Rmb phone card that includes data n plug into ur smartphone n activate hotspot
Old 08-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes - quite good wifi, in-room even

SEAJ
I remember Swan Lake Hotel was lan only.. so i gotta use my travel router for free wifi.

And yes.. Swan Lake Hotel is good n cheap.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/sino...sage-industry/

When is a massage just a massage? The southern Chinese province of Guangdong, which in February saw one of the country’s biggest crackdowns on vice, wants to clarify the difference between legitimate establishments that knead tired muscles and brothels that offer massage services as a front for prostitution.

On Monday, the Guangdong provincial government issued a series of regulations aimed at keeping prostitution out of massage parlors, The Southern Metropolitan Daily reported. The rules include a ban on installing catwalks, saunas and bathing rooms, the Guangzhou-based newspaper said. Massage areas cannot have doors that lock, and lights cannot be turned off when the areas are in use. And massage parlors must log the identification of customers who visit between 2 a.m. and 8 a.m. and register that information with the police.The new regulations follow a high-profile exposé by state television of prostitution in the Guangdong city of Dongguan, which was followed by an extensive crackdown. Some local officials asserted that Dongguan, which is known widely as China’s Sin City, was no worse than many other large, fast-growing cities in China. Following the crackdown, spas and karaoke parlors were shuttered across Dongguan, though many predicted that prostitution would return once the campaign ended.

The Southern Metropolitan Daily report also cast doubt on how rigorously the new rules would be enforced. The newspaper said similar requirements, including the registration of late-night customers, were put in place in the Guangdong city of Foshan in April, but reporters discovered on a recent visit that most massage parlors were unaware of the rules, and some even appeared to be soliciting prostitution.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
seajfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

Not sure about clipper but hui Mei I think reserves 8 rooms a day at 268 and when that's sold, the rate goes to 288 - but don't hold me to this as I just remember one of my friends who works there mention this.

SEAJ

my dear retarded son, you should not pass on misinformation, based on what your friend said or did not say. now go back to playing with your twisted cock.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TomKat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
[url]
The Southern Metropolitan Daily report also cast doubt on how rigorously the new rules would be enforced. The newspaper said similar requirements, including the registration of late-night customers, were put in place in the Guangdong city of Foshan in April, but reporters discovered on a recent visit that most massage parlors were unaware of the rules, and some even appeared to be soliciting prostitution.
Before the crackdown in Feb, in two Guangzhou sauna I had to register when
stayed overnight to sleep in a room. It was almost like staying at
a hotel. I didn't like it.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Seej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEJ View Post
eh, goondu! what the fuck has Romans got to do with Cantonese people.. STD got to your brain issit?
please forgive this little retard SEAJ. he has been like this since he was sexually abused as a boy, by that eunuch father of his...
Old 09-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There should be free wifi for both block A and B. However the wifi is not listed as swanlake hotel.

Take a look at the TV top right hand corner, they should have paste the password for wifi there.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
There should be free wifi for both block A and B. However the wifi is not listed as swanlake hotel.

Take a look at the TV top right hand corner, they should have paste the password for wifi there.
Do take note that, there's only wifi for Block A.

But there's wifi and LAN for block B.

Wifi in block A is not very stable when I'm there the last time I'm there. Not sure if they have fix the problem...

Block B to me is better... If wifi not working, I can always plug in my router haha. And faster also.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6660 / Power: 17
胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute胡's your daddy! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is free Wi-Fi in Swan Lake Hotel in both Block A & B. Even in the footie (4th floor) and the newly taken over HKG style café (金塘茶餐厅) have free Wi-Fi.

SSID: CPS_Hotel
Password: 8333 8388

Please take note that the password is actually the hotel's telephone number.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Events In CP

Yo SEAJ, you are famous, man! You are THE MAN! Betcha many samsters here are envious of the attention you are getting lol

The clones/trolls/retards/low lifes really love you. So much so that they spend time and effort to create nicks after your namesake

Just remember, they can't silence you with rational debate or the strength of their argument. Intelligent discourse is obviously not the way of these sewer dwellers.

They can't silence you with their organised mass zapping. Your silent supporters are too many. Their upz far outweigh the puny zappings that this low grade mafia can muster.

So what does it do. resort to childish clones, expletives and name-calling.

Sheesh. These dickheads did not realise that by reacting as such, it reveals the consternation and constipation you have caused them. Lmfao.

If these scum keep going, you know you are winning lol. You should encourage them to keep coming.

All fun and games
Old 10-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Yo SEAJ, you are famous, man! You are THE MAN! Betcha many samsters here ...........
If these scum keep going, you know you are winning lol. You should encourage them to keep coming.

All fun and games
Tchad Tchad Tchad – I told you, you show up and I get shit again! Uncanny! How do you do it??!! LOL!

But yeah, totally agree with you 100% - and how many clones is it precisely that this idiot took the trouble to come up with?!

And yeah, I DO enjoy all this merriment…. fun and games….but do feel bad as it messes up threads for others. Sorry guys!

And so instead, I’ll just refer anybody who’s interested in my further response to :
http://sammyboy.today/showthr...445218&page=11

PURRRFECT opportunity to publicize that thread! LOL

SEAJ
Old 10-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
You more than mess up. Everywhere you go, it all turns to shit. Tiu kau Leh.
More than mess up.... your livelihood I suppose. Yes, turns all to shit, you are referring to your scams at padding bills, preying on nubes, pretending to be friendly senior but actually a stealth agent etc etc right ?

N now CP gone, you try encroaching on bkk market with your g club cons. The resident stealth agents there got angry and turf you out pronto. So you created new nicks like Chuwit and try to make a living again. Sad, really sad.

U still conning the angmo market on other sex websites? Oh now CP dried up, ang mo also don't come anymore. U must be finding it hard to pay your rent, so u hit out like this. But it won't help your financial problems, son.

Go back Singkie, son. Get a proper job. Your days of cheonging at other people's expense are over.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5173 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Do take note that, there's only wifi for Block A.

But there's wifi and LAN for block B.

Wifi in block A is not very stable when I'm there the last time I'm there. Not sure if they have fix the problem...

Block B to me is better... If wifi not working, I can always plug in my router haha. And faster also.
Aiyo no need so troublesome. Just book the new wing. All floors got wifi The rooms are 200 times better also. 200+ rmb only....
Old 10-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Aiyo no need so troublesome. Just book the new wing. All floors got wifi The rooms are 200 times better also. 200+ rmb only....
Totally agree - huge luxurious rooms with an oversized bath tub that really is a great fun place to be with ur belle, way better toiletries, slippers etc vs the old wings. And if you bargain just a bit when you check in, you MAY be able to get a rmb 60 coupon like I did last time.

Totally worth it at 298 even if one do not get the coupon.

I'd suggest - go for it too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread