Re: KTV in KL
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Brought 2 cheongsters from the Sillypore to Golden Horse KTV at Imbi 2 days ago and I believed they have had a good time there.
We reached there early after a quick dinner nearby and sat in lobby chatting while browsing stocks who were also sitting nearby. However, as most of the gals were already in the HH rooms, so did get much of it. By 9 odd, we were ushered into the room and we decided to open for a 3 bottles Chivas package (shud be ard RM 1k). They chosen 2 nasi lemak, 1 from Sabah and 1 local. Both of then did not need any intro or warm up, already jumping into the boys' arm, as if they know each other long time already... Bad thing for me was my gf was with me, so can't do much, just sing song and keep drinking and chatting with the mummies and managers that I know. They are 8 mamasan for night session and sigh...I know almost all of them...(Not so good, they will ask the same question....why so long never been here...why never book the room under me.....) Anyhow, both did ta pow and all of us looked zombie the next afternoon when we go for spa session b4 they headed south again. so long bro, hope to see you again by March or April ya.....take good care... |
|
|||
|
|||
Mr Devil where is this mercury club located?
wtbhsa Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Its nearby LDI, b4 you heading to SS2. Jalan 19/3 PJ. Need advance booking as pack full everday for HH.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Been to Emico lately and found they have a lot of young gals working there. Rich City is a bit dead now. Not many gals and if you are late even for HH, sorry lo, chia ka ki....
Golden Horse still has a lot of NL during HH and at nite, they are 8 mummys already. 1 mummy just came from Bintang Palace and they are a few BP gals working as well. HH is $50 butterfly and nite is on booking, min 4 hrs. If extra or ta pow, min 10 hrs plus cash (negotiable). |
|
||||
|
||||
Hi Bro, the golden horse session was really good even though i can't get enough of her as she can only stay up to 3.30am. However, the session was good and the nasi lemak taste still linger in my mind lah... Too bad lah, you have your gf with you whole night and wasn't able to release what you are capable of. Was fun with the Bollywood dance and my gal actually forgot to wear her panty that night...was about to offer mine to her.
Thanks for bringing us around and will soon see again and who knows you might be cheonging in S'pore soon...remember to give us a ring. Have u tried the luminating 'thing' and do keep us updated? |
|
||||
|
||||
Glad to hear you guys had a good session the other. The next time you guys are here, will bring you to other places, do remember to text me 1 or 2 days earlier like what you did.
Happy New Year and cheonging wherever you are... |
|
|||
|
|||
Phone number of Mercury Club & any good Mummy & girl u recommend?Thanks
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
HH cal mummy Jenny for 1 day in advance booking, in order to get room, tipping is a must. Small group min 50, bigger group 100 or above lor. |
|
||||
|
||||
Went to Bintang Palace last week for my friend's birthday. 2 big room with pool table. I guessed there must be more then 60 pax inside the rooms.
Many of them brought their own beautiful PRC gf and they really drinks like a cow !!! More then 20 bottles of Blue Label. No beers no other girly drink allowed...That make me headache the second day as I m a whisky drinker, furthermore I was drinking whisky at Emico with my other friend before I arrived at the party.... Some just play pool, some diceses, some feng tau and some just talking... Me kena kau kau many time drinks after I lost playing dices... The same group went again Monday night but I am not able to join....just too tired...wonder how they could frequent almost every other nights..... |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Blue Label .. dun play play okie?? >RM 1,000 per bott while CB is at about RM 700. big diff man... |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
yeah the johnie walker blue labellis freakin expensive ... |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Ha ha, you are right, its CB. Just don know why, really cant go with brandy nowadays.... |
|
|||
|
|||
KTV in KL
Okay. I have been posted to KL for the last 2 months and had been trying to find kakis for KTV here. Apparently my colleagues here are not really the KTV sort. So anyone out there who wanna go cheong together, please PM me. Cheers!
|
|
||||
|
||||
The Subaru is not the same compares to 2 yrs ago..ai...For those has been frequent there couples of yrs back, you know i know la. kind of miss the "fun" man...
Anyway, went back there a few times recently as one group of my friends now their 2nd home. Now mostly local chinese and seem some Nasi Lemak around. If you are late without calling the mummy first, no many pretty stock for you to choose. The last time we went all potong stim as only 1 "lookable" ger left and fly everywhere. Imagine 7 guys only 1 ger ! Last nite (this morning ?!) they were there till 8am !! Gambling in the room till the bar closed and they went out to buy beers at nearby 711. Luckily my hf was off 11pm last nite. |
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|