The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Strange bro, but dun yr gf feel disgusted abt tat, since i read frm other forums abt tis, dat almost all the gals felt very shy, afraid n disgusted having to take off their bra to let the male doctors feel and check their breasts n tits during such pre-employment medical check-ups . Tis a good thing yr gf has taken it well, most others were disgusted enuff to wanna complain to the Medical Council. But there was 1 instance where i heard the gal was even asked to lower down her panties for a while for a check there , poor gal, she must hav felt shy doing tat but not surprising tat it can get so invasive...

I think tis has become a practice nowadays tat gals undergoing mandatory medical check-ups r required to remove their bra and have their breasts n tits seen and felt ostensibly for a cancer check i tink. But dunno whether its true or not, heard tat at such check-ups esp for immigration, the gals r oso required to take off their panties as well in front of the doctor for a look n check down there as well i.e. appear completely nude during the check.

But i believe all tis is quite true from mi own experiences, as i myself have been asked to lower my briefs during such mandatory as well elective check-ups for a look n check of my private part below. For the elective 1s, an anal, prostate check is part of the package n so tis is understandable tat u have to strip naked for tis check to be done. For the mandatory 1s, no anal check is done but some doctors still like to touch and feel yr penis n testicles when u hav pulled yr underwear down whilst most others r happy to simply take a look haha. The gals experience in tis may be similar, but i m not sure....
When I went for pre-employment check-up the male doctor was very chiko. He placed his stethoscope on my nipples and listened then he used his fingers (without gloves) to press my nipples until they became erect. He complimented me for my beautiful tits (quite unusual right for a doctor to do that but I was pleased so let it go).

Then he asked me to pull down my panties (nice red lacy ones). I hesitated but he was impatient and began to pull them down himself (again I thought quite out of protocol). Then he asked whether I am a virgin. I shook my head. He asked if I had any discharge. I looked at him and asked what kind then he laughed and his hands spread my legs and he began to used his finger to poke my cunt. It actually felt good (I am easily aroused and you just have to touch my tits and my love juice will start flowing). He removed his finger and look at it and said 'clear' 'no visible discharge' except for ... then he looked at me and smile. I knew it was referring to my love juice. Then he took off his gloves and again used his finger to feel my cunt for a few seconds. Then he pulled my panties back on and stood up. When he walked past my face, I saw that the front of his pants were bulging. He told me to get dressed then he continued to probe into my sex life - questions like what age I lost my virginity, was I still sexually active, am I on the pill or is my partner using condom etc. Then the session was over - just like that. He left left me high and dry and visions of his bulging pants.

That night I cammed with my bf and had an explosive orgasm thinking of the doctor's bulge.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9280 / Power: 19
songest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
When I went for pre-employment check-up the male doctor was very chiko.
What kind of employment were u seeking for the doc to do such pre-employment checks
Old 12-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by songest View Post
What kind of employment were u seeking for the doc to do such pre-employment checks
I work for an audit company and I think the medical check is for our insurance policy.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43683 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I went for pre-employment check-up the male doctor was very chiko. He placed his stethoscope on my nipples and listened then he used his fingers (without gloves) to press my nipples until they became erect. He complimented me for my beautiful tits (quite unusual right for a doctor to do that but I was pleased so let it go).

Then he asked me to pull down my panties (nice red lacy ones). I hesitated but he was impatient and began to pull them down himself (again I thought quite out of protocol). Then he asked whether I am a virgin. I shook my head. He asked if I had any discharge. I looked at him and asked what kind then he laughed and his hands spread my legs and he began to used his finger to poke my cunt. It actually felt good (I am easily aroused and you just have to touch my tits and my love juice will start flowing). He removed his finger and look at it and said 'clear' 'no visible discharge' except for ... then he looked at me and smile. I knew it was referring to my love juice. Then he took off his gloves and again used his finger to feel my cunt for a few seconds. Then he pulled my panties back on and stood up. When he walked past my face, I saw that the front of his pants were bulging. He told me to get dressed then he continued to probe into my sex life - questions like what age I lost my virginity, was I still sexually active, am I on the pill or is my partner using condom etc. Then the session was over - just like that.

That night I cammed with my bf and had an explosive orgasm thinking of the doctor's bulge.
Thank you v. much, sis, for sharing ur tis pre-employment medical check-up experience wif us here in so much details ...appreciate v. much...din expect u or any other gal to do so...most are shy n dun want to talk abt it...wow !..so invasive one !! ...is it really true ??

Sorry, i mean no offence..but find it a little difficult to believe cos for most such check-ups tat we know esp for u ladies, at most jus involves a breast check n tats all as the male doctors are oso worried abt being charged for molesting their female patients...even wif jus breast check-ups some of the young gals are already so hysterical n paranoid abt it...din know tat female audit staff need to be scrutinised so thoroughly n violated during a medical check-up such as the one u told us u hv jus gone thru'...but u really o.k. wif it ??...don u find it unusual n raise the alarm bells ?...wow !..if so, u are really one of the very few very bold n open minded gals we hv here in sg to allow urself to be so openly exposed sexually to the doctor w/o feeling angry n humiliated ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
earnest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I work for an audit company and I think the medical check is for our insurance policy.
Interesting. Anymore of such experience to share?
Old 13-08-2012, 08:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't watch too much Jap 'doctor - patient' videos lah... wahahah!!! Well, quite an interesting topic here... Hmm!
IF my family doctor is really kinda chio, I would really feel paiseh when she examine me, and worse! Got erection lol...
Old 13-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

heard this from a friend. a nurse (junior newbie) rushed into a doc's room for reports and went in without knocking. saw the doc and another nurse in action (never say explicitly but is exposed). this happened in a private hospital. the nurse gets lots of branded bags btw, obviously...
Old 13-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
pussyslime1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I always get female doctors when I go to the clinic.
Old 13-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBADVENTURE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was like younger, like 20 years old, was admitted for balls infection once, ephidytes or something hard to spell. And in the morning one female intern came and said want to examine my balls. She then touched and ask if painful or not, which it was slightly. I was too stressed about my condition to think of other things. Later after an hour later the real on duty doctor and urologist then came and examine my balls again. I was like WTF? Did I just got molested by the female intern doctor? Felt quite happy thereafter hahahaaha.
Old 13-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
interesting. but why was there no female nurse present when the doc examined u? i thought it is supposed to be protocol to have a 3rd person in the room while a patient is being examined?
Old 14-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 15
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I went for a pre-employment check recently. and it was for an audit firm to. haha
Old 14-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
I went for a pre-employment check recently. and it was for an audit firm to. haha
Tats interesting...was ur experience same as sis luv2suck ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyslime1 View Post
I always get female doctors when I go to the clinic.
Then wat happens ??...

care to share, bros ??...TQ

Old 21-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

Then he asked me to pull down my panties (nice red lacy ones). I hesitated but he was impatient and began to pull them down himself (again I thought quite out of protocol). Then he asked whether I am a virgin. I shook my head. He asked if I had any discharge. I looked at him and asked what kind then he laughed and his hands spread my legs and he began to used his finger to poke my cunt. It actually felt good (I am easily aroused and you just have to touch my tits and my love juice will start flowing). He removed his finger and look at it and said 'clear' 'no visible discharge' except for ... then he looked at me and smile. I knew it was referring to my love juice. Then he took off his gloves and again used his finger to feel my cunt for a few seconds. Then he pulled my panties back on and stood up. When he walked past my face, I saw that the front of his pants were bulging. He told me to get dressed then he continued to probe into my sex life - questions like what age I lost my virginity, was I still sexually active, am I on the pill or is my partner using condom etc. Then the session was over - just like that. He left left me high and dry and visions of his bulging pants.

Is it really true, sis ?? He touched ur private parts so sensually ?? Did he require u to strip completely or jus the way u described above, sis ?...I am sure there are female doctors, why do u choose to go to tis male one ??

Quote:
Did ur female collics who went to him for their check-up, hv to strip like the way u did, sis ?

Old 21-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenith29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all.... my first ever post in sbf... my first sharing of my story

Happened to me few weeks ago..
I had to go for a scan for my balls due to some inflammation.
I went into the room and it was two ladies inside...

One is around late 30s, not bad looking, the main ic for scanning
The other is late 20s, she is supposed to guide the ic cos of the new scanning machine.
And she is actually real pretty.. with a sweet voice.

So I went into the room. They closed the door, and dimmed the light.
I was told to pull down my pants and lie on the bed...
Luckily I regularly shave my pubs...

Later on the lady in 30s applied some gel onto my balls and rubbed it. Held up my penis and told me to hold on it. The other lady was just staring the whole time..
Next, she began scanning my balls over and over again, for abt 15 minutes...
U know how hard it was for me to resist the thoughts and fantasies! Nearly got a hard on!!!

And just when everything is over and I went out of the room...
She called me back in, said she forgot to take some photos... had to go in and do one more round.... so far the best experience in hospital
Old 22-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

I am not the bashful sort and found the whole incident rather amusing especially seeing that the doctor was sporting an erection that was screaming to be released from his pants. Besides, the doctor was quite good looking and his manners were quite charming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thank you v. much, sis, for sharing ur tis pre-employment medical check-up experience wif us here in so much details ...appreciate v. much...din expect u or any other gal to do so...most are shy n dun want to talk abt it...wow !..so invasive one !! ...is it really true ??

Sorry, i mean no offence..but find it a little difficult to believe cos for most such check-ups tat we know esp for u ladies, at most jus involves a breast check n tats all as the male doctors are oso worried abt being charged for molesting their female patients...even wif jus breast check-ups some of the young gals are already so hysterical n paranoid abt it...din know tat female audit staff need to be scrutinised so thoroughly n violated during a medical check-up such as the one u told us u hv jus gone thru'...but u really o.k. wif it ??...don u find it unusual n raise the alarm bells ?...wow !..if so, u are really one of the very few very bold n open minded gals we hv here in sg to allow urself to be so openly exposed sexually to the doctor w/o feeling angry n humiliated ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1