The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
bodyslam, paganwinter

Old 11-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: New Thai Songs Update

Any one got the songs by Palmy in the Life Concert?

MP3, or MV also can....
Old 11-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
May i know Clash got many albums meh?
hehehe, not really a lot lah. but i know... they should have about 4 or 5 album. the latest should be a compilation 'best of clash'
Old 11-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 22
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz
hehehe, not really a lot lah. but i know... they should have about 4 or 5 album. the latest should be a compilation 'best of clash'
The Best of Clash is it the brown colour album, i bought that along with Cream (unplugged)album.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
The Best of Clash is it the brown colour album, i bought that along with Cream (unplugged)album.
yes bro luna, the best of clash is the brown album. so your a clash fan? im looking for their MV, any song. u have? anyway, clash have gone quite quiet lately. they use to be so damn popular.

cheers
fleaz
Old 11-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
Any one got the songs by Palmy in the Life Concert?

MP3, or MV also can....
got 1 titles 8 oclock something something something, u wan?
Old 11-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
got 1 titles 8 oclock something something something, u wan?
You have PM.....
Old 11-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
siamkia1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Palmy - Pood mai tem park
Music Video
41.03MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34CE8TG1
Old 11-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes bro luna, the best of clash is the brown album. so your a clash fan? im looking for their MV, any song. u have? anyway, clash have gone quite quiet lately. they use to be so damn popular.

cheers
fleaz
Yup Bro, i'm also their fan too. That time went BKK with a whole list of Thai singers names & groups, only manage to get 20% of them. So damm disappointed. I also noticed their cd shops does not stock up albums from A to Z. Not like S'pore so comprehensive. Do you have any places that can find wider range of cds?
Old 11-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup Bro, i'm also their fan too. That time went BKK with a whole list of Thai singers names & groups, only manage to get 20% of them. So damm disappointed. I also noticed their cd shops does not stock up albums from A to Z. Not like S'pore so comprehensive. Do you have any places that can find wider range of cds?
Hi Bro, u mean in bkk or in sg? in sg i guess the best place to buy thai CD is golden mile loh. but the latest album are pirated, original CD are much slower. i always go the shop at level 1, more inside, (the other are outside). the lady will always intro me new and popular album. they have quite good complilation there. as for bkk... sorry, im not sure leh

cheer
fleaz
Old 11-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Samster

Thanks again siamkia1977. Were u the one who sent me the Tuan Jing Kong Ter mp3 by Palmy?
Old 11-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro, u mean in bkk or in sg? in sg i guess the best place to buy thai CD is golden mile loh. but the latest album are pirated, original CD are much slower. i always go the shop at level 1, more inside, (the other are outside). the lady will always intro me new and popular album. they have quite good complilation there. as for bkk... sorry, im not sure leh

cheer
fleaz
Yup, i'm refering to BKK not SG. GM have too many pirated which i don't like. All my cds are bought from Thai. That time one Thai local tell me to go Siam Center to look for cds but can't find any. Sign...
Old 11-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Were u the one who sent me the Tuan Jing Kong Ter mp3 by Palmy?
not me .................................................. ...............................
Old 11-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia1977
not me .................................................. ...............................
ok, someone sent me, but i forgot who... haha.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok, someone sent me, but i forgot who... haha.
Don't worry....

Good day!
Old 11-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak
I Think that song u after is call "Suan Gern".....
Gd Luck Bro!
Bro, very paisei, is the following 3 peacemaker songs suan gern? damn i'm so godamned clueless. cant even remember the tune. its playing in their thai radios currently

Peacemaker
http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...U1T3H952COBLOI

PeaceMaker 07 Love Story
http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...320PMFDNI7483T

renamed_Peacemaker02
http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...T0G0ZKMLKREUU3

this one is baby boy by beyonce n raggae crossover sean paul, if it gets carribean girls jiggling around, it should be a good song, hehe

Baby boy
http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...A1X75IMBTLNT26
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1