The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Should be 1606 not 1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes JJ baleh cina kampong and Lisa still serving at 2058...

My dear Sandra NG aka Lisa...yummy!
So long never go until forget house number haha

So JJ is gone but Lisa still around? Thought they would leave together hehe

How about our favorite BD? She "improve" anything else? is she still around?
Old 28-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Lol. Most funny WL award must give to Lisa 2058... Love her jokes, her horniness and tofu smooth skin... Sibei song...

Plus her massage.... Damn good service.
When i watch Hotel Deluxe movie starring Sandra Ng as Tao Jie reminds me of Lisa...ha ha
Old 28-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
So long never go until forget house number haha

So JJ is gone but Lisa still around? Thought they would leave together hehe

How about our favorite BD? She "improve" anything else? is she still around?
JJ is wealthy enough to Baleh Cina Kampong but Lisa got to make more before going ROD loh!!!

As for BD...Money talk and Bullshit walks...as usual lah...you understand huh...ha ha
Old 28-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
As for BD...Money talk and Bullshit walks...as usual lah...you understand huh...ha ha
Uh no...actually...haha
Old 28-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Should be 1606 not 1606a

Quote:
Bro, I heard JJ from 2060 leaving izzit? Lisa also?
Bro, 2060 close down long time ago liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
He meant next door 2058 lah
Old 01-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Give chance leh...I long time never come already so can see the house but have forgotten the number!!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Brother Eagle is planning setup a shop in 2060.
Not a bad location actually for a shop. I wish my old OKT Gwee could get his own shop again. This would be a nice place
Old 01-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 150 Listing - Gals and Homebase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Did prove that u are uttering rubbish and never fuck Dongjing b4!!!! Dongjing never do AR!! The most she likc lick your buttock only!!!!!

Someone here post FAKE FR!!!!
Sorry to tell you that Dong Jing did give me AR for nearly 20 min

nearly 10 min while I am on all fours and nearly 10 min when I am lying on my back. And her AR was quite deep for me.

I'll never forget it because my legs were tingling after the session.

that was the only memorable thing from my session with her, apart from her super hairy arms and crow feet around her eyes....her looks don't suit my taste so never rtf, but she seems willing to do anything you tell her to.

Lots of WL will say no AR to certain customers, this is one thing I realised and they may not do automatic AR for you.

But all this depends. Some will claim they don't know how to do but if you tell them nicely or if they like you enough, they will try it just for you.

Another 1856 gem that did good AR and service for me is Xiaohan... she do it while sitting on my back then flip around and climb under me...
Old 01-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Dong Jing(1856)

actually to be fair to Bronzegod...Dong Jing also gave me ar fm the first call...for me did not need to ask she just did it naturally n was pretty enjoyable i sld say...
Old 01-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Gwee

u also one of those who use to walk up that narrow staircase (wif tat irritating 711 kinda door ringtone!) to be get greeted by Gwee at 34A eh bro?...happy times

Quote:
Not a bad location actually for a shop. I wish my old OKT Gwee could get his own shop again. This would be a nice place
Old 01-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Re: Gwee

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
u also one of those who use to walk up that narrow staircase (wif tat irritating 711 kinda door ringtone!) to be get greeted by Gwee at 34A eh bro?...happy times
And Ah Tong!

And if you were super lucky, Wen Fang or Violet would be standing at the counter showing off ass cheeks and their thongs to you as you walked up the stairs
Old 01-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Gwee

Quote:
And Ah Tong!

And if you were super lucky, Wen Fang or Violet would be standing at the counter showing off ass cheeks and their thongs to you as you walked up the stairs
got one day me super lucky followed Wen Fang up those creaky stairs, the view of her lovely arse cheeks was truly a sight to behold together wif tiger print thong...then greeted by Gwee wif tat all knowing sly cheeky grin of his...bwahahaha!...
Old 01-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Talking Some get while others turn green....

who does not know the difference between CAR n AR...i guess those who turn green wif envy...?!

Just like previously when that same green envious person had to go into great detail over frenching n mouths' being open?!...

btw hope that certain green envious person has gone for an std check after his hullabaloo over the retired Fei Fei(16W12)
Old 01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some get while others turn green....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
who does not know the difference between CAR n AR...i guess those who turn green wif envy...?!

Just like previously when that same green envious person had to go into great detail over frenching n mouths' being open?!...

btw hope that certain green envious person has gone for an std check after his hullabaloo over the retired Fei Fei(16W12)
LOL.... bro omnia. word.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1