The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Forentalen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Yes! Very very scary! Her abrupt and sudden exit has got to do with medical reason as her business was very very good. She offered AJ and raw job for an extra fee. All ppl who bonked her with or without condom, I strongly advise u to go for a thorough HIV and STD checkup!! This is no joke!!

Got proof or not? Dont anyhow spread rumours can?
Old 07-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dun worry, tgl just spreading his usual bs, wen wen & fei fei were lulu's room-mates & they oredi planned to go home for cny 1 month ago. Still, a good idea to go for annual check-up, condoms aren't 100% effective. Happy new year everybody!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
dun worry, tgl just spreading his usual bs, wen wen & fei fei were lulu's room-mates & they oredi planned to go home for cny 1 month ago. Still, a good idea to go for annual check-up, condoms aren't 100% effective. Happy new year everybody!
Uh huh. Lulu was kinda down on the day they left but perked up when she saw me. She gave a super deep AR and bbj and asked to fuck her hard. I think I fucked her brains out, hopefully that'll help her forget her sadness at their departure. Hehehe.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Yes! Very very scary! Her abrupt and sudden exit has got to do with medical reason as her business was very very good. She offered AJ and raw job for an extra fee. All ppl who bonked her with or without condom, I strongly advise u to go for a thorough HIV and STD checkup!! This is no joke!!

DiD You Went for Checkup?

Nicefriend..
Old 08-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just an additional S$50 she allowed u to do RAJ and another $50 for RFJ! U scare or not?? Brother nicefriend also mentioned in his virgin FR. When my GL kakis told me, I siam her for safety. That's why her card was cancelled after working for about 4 or 5 mths. Her business was very good at that time so no WL would balek kampong.
My Frs had said that she offer RAJ and RFJ?
Be a MAN please!!!

Nicefriend..
Old 08-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
DiD You Went for Checkup?
Clone.don't hide in dark hole to Zap nicefriend.
Be a MAN!!!

Nicefriend..
Old 08-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro nicefriend, don't get too upset, sbf troll tgl likes to talk rot, obviously never met a homesick wl before, certainly never seen sasa & shunzhi ex 1654 cry while thinking of their loved ones at home
Old 08-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

RTF LuLu again today even though have to wait for 2 hours.. It really worth it for me..

I think is the 3rd or 4th time.. Finally she speaks french with her soft lips and powerful tongue.. Foreplay is good as usual and i always can't last long during FJ and always make her disappointed. I also dunno y when doing with her i cant last, but doing with others, i can last until they said i'm powerful..

Good thing abt her is she is upset of me cumming too soon. Haven make her happy yet..

Will have to try again after CNY.. The OKT should teach all the girls with her skill..
Old 08-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
RTF LuLu again today even though have to wait for 2 hours.. It really worth it for me..

I think is the 3rd or 4th time.. Finally she speaks french with her soft lips and powerful tongue.. Foreplay is good as usual and i always can't last long during FJ and always make her disappointed. I also dunno y when doing with her i cant last, but doing with others, i can last until they said i'm powerful..

Good thing abt her is she is upset of me cumming too soon. Haven make her happy yet..

Will have to try again after CNY.. The OKT should teach all the girls with her skill..
Ha... When I f jing jing, I can last also.. But with bei bei, shit .. Cum fast... Managed to do one position n shoot...
Old 09-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Ha... When I f jing jing, I can last also.. But with bei bei, shit .. Cum fast... Managed to do one position n shoot...
Oh.. I waited for lulu for too long n finally manage to see jin jin n bei bei.. Jin jin looks not bad. Her figure shd be better than beibei right? Service wise which is better?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post

Oh.. I waited for lulu for too long n finally manage to see jin jin n bei bei.. Jin jin looks not bad. Her figure shd be better than beibei right? Service wise which is better?
Jing is better. .
Old 09-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did not say that u did her RFJ or RAJ! But I meant you did AJ her! Tio boh?
read again what you had posted!!!
Chao Chee bye you.

Nicefriend..
Old 09-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
bro nicefriend, don't get too upset, sbf troll tgl likes to talk rot, obviously never met a homesick wl before, certainly never seen sasa & shunzhi ex 1654 cry while thinking of their loved ones at home
Thank you Bro googlibong for the point.
I help to up him 1 point.and he posted nicefriend Frs like that etc.
Thank again and have a happy chinese New Year.

Nicefriend..

Nicefriend..
Old 09-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

no worries bro, i oso upped tgl clone king.cobra before, that clown anyhow attack & zap me oso. Have a good cny with yr loved ones & may yr snake be happy & prosperous in the year of the snake! Happy new year everybody! Huat ah!
Old 09-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
nicefriend, no foul words on Chinese New Year! Bu Ji Li! Not auspsicious!
F you again.ask your CLONE to ZAP me AGAIN.

Nicefriend..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1