The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
ok.. now i getting mre confused.

how many hses in GL offer YTL svc ah?

WH1612 is the house?

Got mre than one house meh? I read from start.. Lor 20 leh???

pls make a bluf cheongster like me not so confused.. thanks thanks.
From what I know, it's 0819, WH1612 and WH1619. That's three houses.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
From what I know, it's 0819, WH1612 and WH1619. That's three houses.
thnx bro. now i noe where to go.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 04-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
But the WL from WH19 not as expertly done as those from 0819 & YTL lor!
I beg to disagree, it depends on individual skill of the WLs.

But for the best YTL experience, I'd go with WH1612 Lulu, Jin Jin and Bei Bei or WH1619 Bao Er and Xiaoyu.

However, do note that Bao Er and Xiaoyu do not provide AR.

0819 Han Han also not bad, and her AR is very deep, though her YTL skills still not that powerful, but she's a cute tanned syt
Old 04-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya. I used to visit WH12 back in the days when they had some hot thai girls there!!!! Anyone remember pon, or pawn, girl 99, look like a fair thai version of fiona xie or cecilia chung back in 2004 at WH12? There used to be many chio thai girls there that can provide you good service and a nice soapy boob fuck and AR!!!
they used to have a thai girl called michelle who gives a LEGENDARY BJ
Old 05-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
this house angpais r lulu for milf sex appeal, jing jing for cute syt gd looks & bei bei for cheerful gfe.
can't agree with you more. I am desperately missing my favorite BeiBei now. Have to RTF her as soon as I come back to SGP.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Bei Bei WH1612

Looks: 7
cute shy chubby syt. She asked me why I picked her and if I picked the wrong person. I told her I'm very sure as I had been bio-ing her for very long. I like her humility, reminds me of lingfei 2045... shy humble girl... which turns me on even more with such a shy humble attitude...

Body: 7
love her roundish tanned body.... nice to hug and squeeze.

Boobs: 7.5
cute B-cups which are soft like jin jin's and lulu's boobs when they slide against your cock... perfect to do YTL service

Service: 8
her good service is well known... very natural GFE connection and her YTL skills can fight with other ang pais in this house like Lu Lu and Jin Jin. BBJ, AR, soapy massage in the bathroom, and all the usual to get your cock high...

FJ: 7.5
she said one look at me, she knows she's in for a very good time... we farked in many positions till her legs weak. she said she had trouble walking after the session... too shiok. love the way she rides me in a few different positions...

Overall: 7.5
Tried Lu Lu and Jin Jin already at WH1612? well, this Bei Bei should be next on your list... fantastic friendly, cute, curvy and good service babe.... will definitely RTF, maybe shuangfei with her and Jin Jin who is her good friend
Old 06-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Hope jing jing work during weekend...need to rtf her urgently. .haha
Old 06-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro BG,

Glad you enjoyed the time with BeiBei! Maybe we should see who's gonna first try ShuangFei with BeiBei and JinJin then? HaHa.

Quote:
Bei Bei WH1612

Looks: 7
cute shy chubby syt. She asked me why I picked her and if I picked the wrong person. I told her I'm very sure as I had been bio-ing her for very long. I like her humility, reminds me of lingfei 2045... shy humble girl... which turns me on even more with such a shy humble attitude...

Body: 7
love her roundish tanned body.... nice to hug and squeeze.

Boobs: 7.5
cute B-cups which are soft like jin jin's and lulu's boobs when they slide against your cock... perfect to do YTL service

Service: 8
her good service is well known... very natural GFE connection and her YTL skills can fight with other ang pais in this house like Lu Lu and Jin Jin. BBJ, AR, soapy massage in the bathroom, and all the usual to get your cock high...

FJ: 7.5
she said one look at me, she knows she's in for a very good time... we farked in many positions till her legs weak. she said she had trouble walking after the session... too shiok. love the way she rides me in a few different positions...

Tried Lu Lu and Jin Jin already at WH1612? well, this Bei Bei should be next on your list... fantastic friendly, cute, curvy and good service babe.... will definitely RTF, maybe shuangfei with her and Jin Jin who is her good friend
Old 08-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Open at 12pm?
Old 09-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Troika69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Open at 12pm?
Yup at 12noon, sometimes you go earlier can see them getting ready. Uncle will still welcum you in. Remember the days when I went early and SS already booked days before
Old 09-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bei Bei WH1612

BG, did you ask her who is "mr weak legs"?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
BG, did you ask her who is "mr weak legs"?
No, but some other girls told me about you bro
Old 10-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
nicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicefriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all the seniors Bros.This is my first and virgin Frs,
Hope that every Bros here can give me some comments,bcoz I'm still new to write a Frs here.
On the Sunday afternoon 09/12,my friend bring me to this house "Yi Tiao Long" at Westerhout Road,House numbers 12.This is my first time tried a china girl
The girl name is Fei Fei,number 11.Height about 1.60+.
Boobs 34+,Face looks for me is 75%.
Damages cost me $150 plus Tips $50.
the tips i gave her because that she told me if i tips her $50.i can f#@k her Ass/AJ.
Thank you for reading my Frs

Nicefriend..
Old 10-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
Rafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
To all the seniors Bros.This is my first and virgin Frs,
Hope that every Bros here can give me some comments,bcoz I'm still new to write a Frs here.
On the Sunday afternoon 09/12,my friend bring me to this house "Yi Tiao Long" at Westerhout Road,House numbers 12.This is my first time tried a china girl
The girl name is Fei Fei,number 11.Height about 1.60+.
Boobs 34+,Face looks for me is 75%.
the tips i gave her because that she told me if i tips her $50.i can f#@k her Ass/AJ.
Thank you for reading my Frs

Nicefriend..
Thanks for the tips. I am AJ lover and very hard to find gals willing to take it up the rear.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
So bro...did you manage to 爆菊 or not...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1