The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
nemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to behold
Re: From Being Laid Off to Becoming a Landlord

Bro, continue the story leh, this is a common occurance in SGland, so some bros will be in the same situation. But once they've rented it to young foreign gals like from Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Korea, what happens next ? Is your bathroom door "porous" ?
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
Ohayougozaimas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOhayougozaimas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOhayougozaimas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Bro, continue the story leh, this is a common occurance in SGland, so some bros will be in the same situation. But once they've rented it to young foreign gals like from Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Korea, what happens next ? Is your bathroom door "porous" ?
Agree with you.
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
dating is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdating is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdating is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope can read more updates.
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10606 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Young foreign gals won't mind this type of door
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

nemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to behold

They come from kampong and small town, don't even know somethings going on. And we certainly don't mind right 😁 plus alot of these gals smoke, drink and hang out with their guy friends from the same country like they're all so innocent and just friends, that's why they're so relaxed in front of landlords at home also. No threat awareness, and sometimes heck care attitude as well.

So many of them wear loose tshirt and singlet at home, and after 3-6 months stop wearing bra altogether, if you keep the living room hot and their room have no aircon (so you can keep the rental much cheaper, and thats the only thing they care about), and they don't catch you doing funny things or staring at their chest, they'll start downing their armoured bra, and that's when the show starts.
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice start! Support!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old Today, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
AliFrazier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They come from kampong and small town, don't even know somethings going on. And we certainly don't mind right 😁 plus alot of these gals smoke, drink and hang out with their guy friends from the same country like they're all so innocent and just friends, that's why they're so relaxed in front of landlords at home.

So many of them wear loose tshirt and singlet at home, and after 3-6 months stop wearing bra altogether, if you keep the living room hot and their room have no aircon (so you can keep the rental much cheaper, and thats the only thing they care about), and they don't catch you doing funny things or staring at their chest.
Can offer them use the air-con in your masturbate-room for a few hours, FOC
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliFrazier View Post
Can offer them use the air-con in your masturbate-room for a few hours, FOC
It's always a fantasy, but I've read another bro comment here years ago never to shit where you eat, but taking a small fart is OK la. Hooking these gals are easy, and the thought of having sex with you in return for favors will have crossed their minds occassionally, but if you start to have sex with them for real, they will want to either stay for free forever, then you lose both income and fresh meat from new female tenant change every year. And if you're married, they can hold you by your balls and extort you to death. So better to just look and masterbate, take pics or vids, and don't get caught. And keep refreshing for fresh meat yearly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1