The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I wiped off the oil from Mandy’s breasts as she lay comfortably in bed, eyes still shut. Then I started to wipe her fingers and she opened her eyes. It’s going to be oily when I play with your dick, she said. I did not reply and finished wiping her fingers. Two consenting adults stark naked on a king-sized bed - I was sure Mandy knew what may happen.

I began drawing circles on Mandy’s breasts, first with my fingers and then with my tongue. I licked her from her chest downwards to her crotch. I blew into her pussy and kissed it. Gradually, my tongue was parting her pubic hair aside, reaching the entry of her vagina. Mandy did not lay still. She fidgeted, opened her legs just a little, and her hand grabbed my swollen cock. My tongue slowly entered her love hole, and I began to taste her pussy juice. Mandy enjoyed my treat for a short while before she shifted her body and started to lick my cock like an ice-cream stick. I moved into a proper 69 position and we both tasted each other’s genitals, and the tempo quickened alongside louder slurping noises.

Let’s make love, Mandy said as she took a breather from sucking me off. I was glad she took the initiative as I was about to tell her I want/need to fuck her. I stretched out to take the condom on the bedside table capped myself. I’ll be on top, she said. I was beginning to sense Mandy wanted to be in control.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As my penis was fully erected and at its optimized girth, she easily inserted my cock into her wet pussy and moved around at her own leisure and style as our two hands remained tightly clasped. Then she leaned forward and rested her hands on my shoulder blades and began riding furiously, her breasts swinging like a pendulum. As she had rested her weight on my shoulders, I was unable to lean forward to suck her tits (without potentially injuring myself). My hands grabbed those luscious breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

Mandy dismounted and got into doggie position. I held my sticky and throbbing dick and whacked it against her bums a couple of times before inserting it into her pussy. The feeling was magical as I pounded her from behind while grabbing her breasts as she kept saying “fuck die me” in Cantonese (“diu sei ngor”).

For once, I did not appreciate that the mattress was soft and nice as after a short while, I was unable to properly balance myself while fucking her from the back.

I decided to kneel down properly, put my hands around her waist and continued thrusting Mandy from behind, and with each thrust, the intensity and the feeling of lust escalated, to the extent that I was pumping her non-stop for a couple of minutes before I ejaculated with a sense of achievement.

Mandy and I cuddled up to each other on bed, exhausted from the proceedings. After a short rest, we showered once more. It reminded me of the good old days in China spas, before they got shut by the authorities, where after the deed, the girl will carefully and lovingly shower for you, making you appreciate the overall service experience.

I have to go, Mandy said after the shower as her friend was expecting her to be home, no matter how late. I glanced at my phone and it was way past two o’clock. I went downstairs with her and saw a couple of taxis idling at the taxi stand. I took a mental note of the taxi’s registration number. A minute after she boarded the taxi, I intentionally phoned her. Call me when you reach home, I said.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

A week plus later, Mandy messaged me. She was going to Hong Kong to stay with relatives, and hope the border (with China) re-opens soon so she could travel by land back to southern China. For the next few months, there was no postings on her WeChat moments. Singapore gradually eased more covid restrictions and I found myself harder at work.

It was the early part of 2022 and I noticed Mandy’s WeChat moments were active again. She was working at one of the so-called $88 spa shops. She was also posting pictures of her young child who was with her in Singapore. While Mandy had previously told me she was a young single mother to a young child, I was seeing the child’s picture for the first time (Mandy raved about her child’s liking for Singapore in the posts). I was slightly concerned - why was she sharing pictures of her child on her presumably work WeChat?

I am no saint, but somehow, I felt uncomfortable visiting a masseur who I’m likely to fuck again if we met, who had a young child in tow. I am not a saint and neither am I a charity. I decided it’s probably best I do not re-visit Mandy for the time being. And a few months later, her WeChat moments started to feature photos of her male companion. And then more pictures… herself, her male companion and another young child (not Mandy’s child from before). Without wanting to reveal too much, and based on what I can work out, Mandy may have married a local guy and looks after his young child.

Perhaps she forgot to block or delete me from her WeChat? Or maybe the WeChat account was a personal (and not work) account in the first place? Or that she is very open about her “new life” here on her WeChat moments?

None of these possibilities matter to me. I am just glad she seemed to have found happiness, and hopefully a loving family. All the best, Mandy!
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
SASHdd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSASHdd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSASHdd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please keep the updates coming.
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 9
WestBrom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestBrom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestBrom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice story, support TS for his effort!
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

That's a nice episode.
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
makansutra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakansutra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
That's a nice episode.
Yes agree with you.
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 7
ctscan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyctscan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more.
Old Today, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASHdd View Post
Please keep the updates coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestBrom View Post
Very nice story, support TS for his effort!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
That's a nice episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctscan View Post
Hope to read more.
Thank you for your support. It also brought back nice memories for me ...
Old Today, 10:18 PM
Samster

Sally” was already very popular when I first met her six to seven years ago.

After a number of attempts, I finally secured what could be viewed as a coveted appointment with Sally. And from the first encounter, I understood why she was in high demand – an attractive looking (late 20s?) with a slim, lithe body which she applies generously on your body, skin-to-skin; very hardworking with good massage skills (not expert level though), playful and with wry sense of humor. With each additional visit, she got friendlier and it felt like visiting a very liberal friend for a body-to-body massage.

As difficult as it was to book Sally, we met once a month, or every other month (partly due to my frequent work travel, pre-covid days). She was a “rare breed” even back in those days, where service started with undressing you in the living room before bathing for you - yes, FOR you, not with you. I enjoyed the “King” treatment, sitting on the plastic stool as she soaped and washed me, including using her mouth to great utility in cleaning my excitable cock.

The king treatment extended into the bedroom, too. I have nicknames for some of the ML’s I visit, and for Sally, it’s “The Snake”. Her movements, especially her naked body-to-body rub, were so sleek and effortless, it was like a snake sliding over you. She did not have big breasts, but it was proportionate for her slim figure. I also liked her fair complexion and smooth skin.

Needless to say, on occasions during the gliding and sliding, her pussy, with a cute little bush at the 12 o’clock position, would sweep past my hardened cock, and depending on which angle her pussy approached my dick, there were close, in fact, very close encounters where my dick head would brush past her pussy lips. The sensation is difficult to describe - it’s like a cocktail of lust and desire; nervousness and fear; and regret, simultaneously. Lust and desire because she’s the very fuck-able type to me; nervous and fearful because I was not wearing a condom; and regret set-in because I was “almost there” to enjoy the next level of satisfaction…

Last edited by Online2Offline; Today at 11:00 PM.
Old Today, 10:19 PM
Samster

Sally would disappear from the scene for months and then reappear. She would just say she was resting. But I found myself going to Sally again each time she reappeared. I suspect that unless you were a super regular customer, which I was not, getting an appointment normally meant you needed to fit into her schedule, not vice-versa. But what was amazing despite her popularity and packed schedule, her industriousness and service level was consistent through the years. A session with her was guaranteed a rocking good time and value-for-money as it’s “access all areas” except for sexual intercourse. (I have come across ML’s who have a “rate card” for each incremental service from stripping fully naked to sucking of tits, etc.).

I had my “moments” with Sally. Initially, in the early days, I do not know if CIM (cum-in-mouth) was a “service item” with her, as I tend to go-with-the-flow. On that occasion, she was giving me such an intense BBBJ that I had to ask her to tone down because I felt I was going to ejaculate, as opposed to my preference for a slower build up. She looked at me nonchalantly for two seconds, and continued blowing me ferociously like her life depended on it. Not surprisingly, within seconds, I ejaculated into her little mouth. What did you have for dinner, she asked me after spitting out my sperm. I looked at her, bewildered. Was that a conversation starter after getting me off? Or was that a question directly linked to the taste and texture of my sperm? From then on, I took it that CIM was part of the package, a “service item” so to speak.

On another occasion, I said I’d like to ejaculate and spray all over your body. She executed another one of her mean BBBJ, complete with slutty eyes, and I soon reached the stage where I could wank myself off in the next few moments. With me on top of her (she was sleeping on the bed), I began to masturbate myself as she put her two hands in front of her face to “block” my forthcoming ejaculation. Unfortunately, Sally did not close the gaps between her fingers properly and my sperm decorated her pretty face, affecting her mouth and nose. She tried to rub it off frantically, with her hands stained with my sperm…. We both laughed and I said next time I’ll just come in your face!

Yet another memorable occasion was when I had not seen her for nearly two months, and co-incidentally, I had not ejaculated for a couple of weeks. I alerted her that I was feeling especially horny, having not tasted her for a while, and that my sperm was stored for a fortnight so she needed to pace the session with me to avoid a potential premature ejaculation.

Sally, bring the sweetheart that she was, ensured that she was slow yet sensual with me. I was leaning against the wall and she was on her knees, sucking me off. If you have driven a manual car, your adrenalin escalates when you move from first gear, to second, to third, and eventually fourth gear. That was exactly what Sally was doing to me with her motor mouth. I shot my load, quite a lot that day, into her mouth. She spat out the cum and continued polishing my still-erected penis with her tongue. I had an uncontrollable urge to ejaculate again as her tongue traced the tip of my cock. And with no warning, I ejaculated again, though a lesser volume, spraying into her eyes and forehead. She was a little upset for a split second, and laughed with me after that. I told her it was “punishment” for not allowing me to come on her face (I had asked her for come-on-face in the past, but she did not agree).
Old Today, 10:20 PM
Samster

Despite not being her super regular customer, Sally probably viewed me positively as a person. So, it was not entirely surprising that she invited me for a social gathering. After establishing the details, I decided to attend. In a nutshell, it was an all-girls afternoon party with booze and snacks. Sally said she was very curious how I would behave/react with a bunch of girls in swimwear, and she also wanted a “male companion” to accompany her.

Ever the opportunist, I turned up at the outing with a new box of condoms, in case things got interesting and I had to spring into action.

Aside from a small bulge in my swimming shorts, I was a perfect gentleman during the afternoon outing. There were about a dozen ladies, and one other guy besides me. I worked out that the ladies, including Sally, were with related companies who sponsored their work passes in Singapore. Among them was another masseur whom I had patronized before, we acknowledged each other without talking too much. It was an afternoon of mingling with a group of Chinese ladies, from late 20’s to late 30’s, most of them in bikinis (as was Sally), three or four of them looked attractive to me, and talking about a variety of things. I kept it to a few drinks as I was driving. Sally had more than a few drinks. It was a pleasant afternoon without any sexual tension as everyone simply wanted to relax, get a bit of sun and enjoy the drinks.

By late afternoon/early evening, we dispersed as some of them had dinner plans. Sally was not drunk, but I can’t say she was sober. Are you going to send me home, she spoke slowly (very uncharacteristic of her) - I think the alcohol and the sun was beginning to slow her down.

Sally clutched onto my elbow as we strolled towards the carpark. I made a brief detour to 7-Eleven and bought two bottles of water. I drowned one bottle (500ml) and Sally took one sip and said, with eyes shut, that she wanted to go home. I felt a responsibility to ensure she reached home safely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1