The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingzhe View Post
Openly advertised to offer raw n anal… no secret here
wow so desperate the sexworker.. scary.. wont return for sure.. unfortunately good biz for dsc clinic! raw is war even in 2024.
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3394 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
I thought you were bluffing or joking, then I just saw the lady boss Wechat moment and got the shock of my life. First time saw open ads for raw+anal. Walao! This is the most deadly combo!
Don’t play play!!!
Shall i say enjoy at your own risk? ..

For some of us mayb intimidated by this deadly combo but for some of the deadly combo warriors they fear it not

They(warriors) will further gv positive comments to compliment her raw+anal combo, where to find such deadly combo service nowadays, rite? ..

Btw is the lady boss Tiong bu or Viet bu?
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone upped the lady boss?

Just sharing some info: I got her contact through one of the bros (thanks again if u r reading and still rem) months before the shop opened. Unfortunately when I contacted her she said she already stopped working and said wait till the new shop open. I thought she gonna works there, nvr knew she would be the boss.
Then when the shop finally opened, I was notified and was one of the early customers. Made my first booking with her for an early morning session one day but she was not available and told me to try the legendary Je**** first. Said sure good one and next time then look for her. That was my first and only encounter with Je*** during her first stint, one of her first customers.
During the shopÂ’s early days. the lady boss would post her pics but now I donÂ’t see any more. She is a very chio lady that I would rate 9/10 from pic, but nvr saw her in real person. (But my current regular is more chio than her, haha)

As BM is a bit too far for me, I didn’t go back to visit J again nor hv the time to “pursue” the lady boss by trying to book her again. It is one of those regrets.

Just wonder any bro has better luck than me.
Old Today, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold

The lady boss and all her ML are Vietbu. J was my first encounter with a Viet and it surely changed my outlook of them. Now I only hv good things to say abt them, the risky offer aside which we can always don’t take up.
Old Today, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:
I thought you were bluffing or joking, then I just saw the lady boss Wechat moment and got the shock of my life. First time saw open ads for raw+anal. Walao! This is the most deadly combo!
Don’t play play!!!
Care to share the boss wechat? Thanks in advance
Old Today, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1410 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for RTF Cara, Bukit Merah

Decided to RTF Cara, this is her second tour to Singapore. I have already RTF her many times. She gets even more friendly as I she observes what sexcites me. Many statistics same as before.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Cara, Vietnamese. Does not speak English or Chinese, use Google Translate before and after fuck chit chat.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Not fat. Bak scale 4-5.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not fat, just slightly thick at the waist. But mostly looking at her pretty face, wet pussy and huge boobs.
French : 9/10 not sure if I got the last slot, since there were Bros coming and going during the early hours. When she saw me, she quickly hugged me and kissed, not like sweet peck, a tongue fighting kiss.
During fucking she also initiate the kissing of everywhere, including more DFK. Sonthe session was very pationate.
Boobs 胸部 : 38E, nice big boobs, Brown nipples. Great to grab the big boobs and suck the nipples; they are even more sensitive while fucking and sucking.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. As I lay there, she slowly DFK me and worked her way down to nipples, then slowly to cock, then balls, then anus, then thigh. Some Bro must have told her to do the whole body slowly.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Very hard worker. Spent a long time BBBJ me, I guess she was going for cim, but i did not want to miss out on watching those bouncy boobs while fucking. Her bbbj has always been good. Many repeat BBBJ when we change positions, to ensure my cock is rock hard for super tight ass penetration. There is head twisting, but most was up down and deep throat.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. During the pre session Google translate, I told her I want to fully paint her from pussy to anus, she explained there maybe KY in her pussy and anus. I am ok with that, same as before anyway. This session during the paint and fuck, lots of painting and bbbj. She arched her back all the way back as she climaxed during the painting, and her juices will flow. She was shy about the juices mixed with KY.
FJ + Anal 爱爱 : 11/10 Starts with standard cowgirl. Nice watching the huge boobs bounce. I noticed she is slowing down, that was my que to change position and get to work.
Went into missionary and a slow grind with DFK Cara. Slowly build up the tempo to deep hard pounding, cara climaxes and we stop hugging and kissing. Her body goes limp, and i work my way down to painting.
When she gets too sensitive, change to doggy and my finger play with her asshole. She gets more horny and stops and spreads her beautiful asshole for me to enter. It is extremely tight, and she is in sexual pain. She really bears down and grips the pillow tightly. Very tight asshole.
Change back to cowgirl, and it begins with some bbbj again.
Change to missionary, and I explode in her pussy.
This was another extra long fucking session.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 all good as usual. Cara knows what I like. Had a great time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, for Cara and all the others.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access. Cara always treats me like a king.

Date / 日期 : 20/10/2024 very late at night / morning
Look different from the pics. Much older and fatter
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don’t play play!!!
Can share the WeChat with me too?
Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3394 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
Look different from the pics. Much older and fatter
Normal la, not juz this case, ALL is always the case, look different from the pics strategy started from last time, to this time, to next time, forever same strategy ..
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
stickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The lady boss and all her ML are Vietbu. J was my first encounter with a Viet and it surely changed my outlook of them. Now I only hv good things to say abt them, the risky offer aside which we can always don’t take up.
Kindly share the contact please.
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Has anyone upped the lady boss?

Just wonder any bro has better luck than me.
Back then at little India shop she still work together with strawberry, like the old place better. Got in-room shower and big bed.

When she just open new (current) shop, supported her. Back then only she and J and due to lack of girls she still do but charges 4B and is all worth it. With more girls now, she just sit, relax and collect $$.
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1410 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
wow so desperate the sexworker.. scary.. wont return for sure.. unfortunately good biz for dsc clinic! raw is war even in 2024.
Dangerous leh. all stds confirm have
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1