The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Leonlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vty0106 View Post
Visited her after work, she look bubbly and cheerful as usual.

I went into the room and change into the disposable shorts and lie on the bed. What good about her is that despite her petite size her massage pack a punch.The highlight is when she slide her fingers under you and carrass your jewel and olaying with your rod that make it unbearable as one hand is carrassingthe jewel another hand was running around my ass cheeks. She was very playful with the way she carasses the head as it was sensitive and I was leaking precum from the excitement building up.Turn over,she give some massage the the jewel something like juagen but not really.I lifted her shirt and played with her nice pair of perky boobs and devouring her pink nipple. She begin to use her fingers to tease my body and uses her long tongue to lick my nipple while handjob me.After awhile she will use her boobs to give me a body to body to enhance the overall experience then she will hj me to finish.When I about to shoot she will slow down and then build up the speed just to keep me at the edge.very hot experience
Hi bro can pm me the contact and location?
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 1
Watchmaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWatchmaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWatchmaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Edging handjob

Anyone have edging HDLY contact at central town cbd area pls share thank u ! Pm me pls!
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 20
alvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud of
Re: Edging handjob

Sharing a nice ML
Westie
Lulu
30+ sweet pleasant looking
nice relaxing massage at west JE 34*
damages
shop entrance only 50
HDLY 1B
Herge Style hj 2B
she provides hj styles only
Worth to try Herge Style