The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
dafuqsex

Old 21-10-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogzzz View Post
Hi mind sharing contact, Thanks in advance.
Already replied your PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cypork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
BTW I just visited a recently RTC-ed popular ML (Love) in Princess Cove / RnF. Right now she is still settling down hence currently only has limited slots mainly for ex-regulars, she should be officially starting work in a few days time. Those who know this chiobu well will be glad to see her again. Those who previously can't book her due to various reasons (no record or not so good reviews in database), feel free to book her too as there's no restriction now 😎😎.

After a 4 mth break, Love is still as pretty, sexy and sassy. Never lost a beat in her excellent massage with back stepping, even up her notches in sensual! Best part is you can also enjoy a nice facial at the end of session. Ambience is so relaxing with her usual LED lighting and familiar soothing music.

Her condo unit is large and cosy, beautifully decorated with excellent view too! Due to location and additional services (facial, extended sensual with new surprises!), she'll only take booking of minimum 2 hours. Those who have her wechat can proceed to make booking directly (I know some bros already visited her haha). Her local WhatsApp number should be published soon.

Enjoy your time with her as not sure how long she'll be working there (she mentioned she's still not sure if will stay there long term). Despite her improved sensual, do respect her usual boundaries and you'll be rewarded with top notch service from a highly recharged Love 3.0!

Can share CTC?
Old Yesterday, 07:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypork View Post
Can share CTC?
Check your PM bro.
Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
okt1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just PMed u bro.
Mind sharing contact with me too? Thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
CAINO is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Check your PM bro.
Bro don’t mind can share contact w me too ?
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
My first dry YTL!

name: Lan Xiang (兰湘), China
Looks: 6/10, 40+ MILF
Damage: 220

Got her contact and info form another forum... I think most senior bros will know where to look.

She only speaks and converse in mandarin, but lucky that her place below got shopping center with free (and decent) wifi, so easy to communicate via WhatsApp. Location quite easy to find, quite near CIQ.

Session was great, really no rush, got time to break the ice and chat a bit before hand. Very nice apartment with a great view.

Started with a teasing shower, nice boob play,even got a BBBJ in the shower, I like that she really takes her time and tease me while washing my ass.

Back to the bed for a quick and simple massage, then water thingie china girls to with their mouth on my back, quite common. then she ask me to get on all 4... had a really enjoyable AR session. I was moaning like crazy. She also got do alot of pattern BBBJ, even go under my legs to suck my cock. I just stay there, on all 4s. Trembling and shivering with her teasing. Seriously I always shot... no idea how I manage to hold it.

Next I turn over, and she gave me a cathbath... all the way down to another BBBJ session, then back up again to my other nipple... she then flip over in a sort of a 90% 69 position. Not really in a spot where I can eat her pushy, but I can still play with it and kiss it. Really not sure how I can tahan. But she is good. She knows when to slow down to keep me on the edge. Her tongue also also busy on different parts of my body.

After that she feed me her boobies for a bit before she cap on and cow girl. I really didn't last long, I mean... I really am suprise I didn't shoot so many times before....

This session was really like a YTL, all the teasing, all the patterns, just done on the bed. Overall, I spend more then a hour there. It was a really good, no rush, no stress session. If bros interested, she also does massage. Over all, she is more service then looks, so if you want good service, she is great, if u want syt, not the one for you.

If you... Wish to have the contact, can be found in another forum, which is in Chinese.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okt1234 View Post
Mind sharing contact with me too? Thanks in advance
PMed you bro. Can also navigate around the same forum (愿望城市)for other JB/Malaysia lobang.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
euppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
My first dry YTL!

name: Lan Xiang (兰湘), China
Looks: 6/10, 40+ MILF
Damage: 220

Got her contact and info form another forum... I think most senior bros will know where to look.

She only speaks and converse in mandarin, but lucky that her place below got shopping center with free (and decent) wifi, so easy to communicate via WhatsApp. Location quite easy to find, quite near CIQ.

Session was great, really no rush, got time to break the ice and chat a bit before hand. Very nice apartment with a great view.

Started with a teasing shower, nice boob play,even got a BBBJ in the shower, I like that she really takes her time and tease me while washing my ass.

Back to the bed for a quick and simple massage, then water thingie china girls to with their mouth on my back, quite common. then she ask me to get on all 4... had a really enjoyable AR session. I was moaning like crazy. She also got do alot of pattern BBBJ, even go under my legs to suck my cock. I just stay there, on all 4s. Trembling and shivering with her teasing. Seriously I always shot... no idea how I manage to hold it.

Next I turn over, and she gave me a cathbath... all the way down to another BBBJ session, then back up again to my other nipple... she then flip over in a sort of a 90% 69 position. Not really in a spot where I can eat her pushy, but I can still play with it and kiss it. Really not sure how I can tahan. But she is good. She knows when to slow down to keep me on the edge. Her tongue also also busy on different parts of my body.

After that she feed me her boobies for a bit before she cap on and cow girl. I really didn't last long, I mean... I really am suprise I didn't shoot so many times before....

This session was really like a YTL, all the teasing, all the patterns, just done on the bed. Overall, I spend more then a hour there. It was a really good, no rush, no stress session. If bros interested, she also does massage. Over all, she is more service then looks, so if you want good service, she is great, if u want syt, not the one for you.

If you... Wish to have the contact, can be found in another forum, which is in Chinese.
Hi bro, can pm the link to the forum? Thank you very much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1