The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 3
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone fell in love with FL

Ever felt in love with FL? Confused between friends with benefit and couple
Old Yesterday, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone fell in love with FL

Yes, ended up overspent, but well worth it la, coz can do many things like GF.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Yes, ended up overspent, but well worth it la, coz can do many things like GF.
True is very easy to fall in love with a FL especially when they are here on social visit and when they know nothing much in SG.

Once fall in love the amount spending is like your GF and once she went back you will want to fly over to look for her and when you are back to sg again she will somehow ask you for expenses non stop.

Mine advise is try to avoid money if possible otherwise just F and Go will do no matter what the FL give you end up you will double return her
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We need to understand the nature of their work in this industry. We are unclean friends with them. They belong to us only when we meet them. Once we turn around, the relationship is over. The rest of the time, they belong to others.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Well, all I can say is go through it n reap the benefits - yes for sure u need to spend but for men it’s not easy to have that feeling of love (no matter how short it may be) when u r having sex with the FL especially when it’s raw

Nothing comes free but make sure u dun burn the forest behind u, use some wood to get the warmth n when it’s time to move on, do so without regret cos u have already prepared urself without risking the forest

Last edited by RedFurBull; Yesterday at 06:50 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
True is very easy to fall in love with a FL especially when they are here on social visit and when they know nothing much in SG.

Once fall in love the amount spending is like your GF and once she went back you will want to fly over to look for her and when you are back to sg again she will somehow ask you for expenses non stop.

Mine advise is try to avoid money if possible otherwise just F and Go will do no matter what the FL give you end up you will double return her
Only spend money when you meet them. No meet means no spending.
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 22
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
Yes, i fell in love with the way I bang them....

I know of people who fell in love with FL and got married happily.... but that's only one in a million possibility... but the most important is to F#@k and forget... bring your feeling for FL and i can only say good luck...
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

cause SG GF or wives dont have the same feeling like them
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=856240&page=216

There is already a thread

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
She has more men than U have your meals each day.

Keep your mind clear. Hope U walk out of this
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1