The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Atlantean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: School VP affair with parent

Job lost, marriage fucked up.
Wonder if he feels it was worth it.
Looking at his messages, feel his mentality was quite juvenile. Probably by the book all his life, first time out of bounds and it sure rebounded back on him.
Old Today, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually the woman quite a MILF. Have Julie Yoo vibes
Old Today, 07:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Seeing his wife getting angry at an old fart who doesn't care really makes my day. HAHAHA.

Wife: So daring to even show affections in his workplace. No, money to pay income tax and utility bills or school fees yet can afford such gifts to her!
Husband: What can you fucking do? Hippo.

HAHAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the rules:
- Don't marry hippos
- Hippos can be vindictive
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

I know girl who can’t live without sex, once they break off from their bf , they will have a new one very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
Woman can live without sex unlike men.
Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
pls dont post here
Not going to. Someone already posted Hahaha

Last edited by Lennyberg; Today at 11:21 AM. Reason: additional
Old Today, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
I understand where u come from the guy looks like crap . No woman wanna kiss that ah Fok face of his. The women unfortunately maybe needs some good karma for her kids studying in that school ? That’s what mothers love is strong lol
woman that age thinks differently.
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
I know girl who can’t live without sex, once they break off from their bf , they will have a new one very fast

Quote:
Woman can live without sex unlike men.
That’s nymphomaniac which is a sickness. Normal girls won’t do that. Some even have very low sex drive . That’s why there are nuns
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Seeing his wife getting angry at an old fart who doesn't care really makes my day. HAHAHA.

Wife: So daring to even show affections in his workplace. No, money to pay income tax and utility bills or school fees yet can afford such gifts to her!
Husband: What can you fucking do? Hippo.

HAHAHA.
Not even Tiffany. That face is gl standard 80 or petain 50 standard. The guy really ah Fok siah
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4966 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Both of my kids already grown up boys.
I can only "peep" at those yoga mummies when I dropped my wife for her yoga class.
ur next level unlock will be sending ur grand children to childcare or school in future to try
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Hahaha I pretend to say your sex drive so high , I can’t give it to you. She say as long as don’t touch there can already ….then I ask her ownself touch … she say don’t want …. Hahaha

That’s nymphomaniac which is a sickness. Normal girls won’t do that. Some even have very low sex drive . That’s why there are nuns[/QUOTE]
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
ur next level unlock will be sending ur grand children to childcare or school in future to try
I am going to join Parents-Teachers-Group where the VP is a young lady …

Or where there are young horny mothers …
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ferenc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guy splurge too much until can't pay his own bills, has really lost control.
The wife looks like she has a really really nice character, cause she better have.
Wonder how their children feel about the whole thing now.
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 14
spaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspaman7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimon View Post
Ya, saw that thread on sam alfresco.

But still no info about the xiao3 except that she prob gives a good blow.

Mention of insta acct but taken down.
No name, clue on what she does, or even local.
Maybe xiao 3 difficult to trace. Seemed no info about her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1