The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 18-10-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wildbat2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My boring story...

Can see this heading into dangerous waters ... you are probably in love or falling in love with him , eventhough you are married and have multiple FWBs .... he is clearly falling for you also ... so where will this head to ? Leave your husband for Mark ? Now this is getting interesting ....
Old 18-10-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 9
Instagram is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInstagram is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInstagram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildbat2 View Post
Can see this heading into dangerous waters ... you are probably in love or falling in love with him , eventhough you are married and have multiple FWBs .... he is clearly falling for you also ... so where will this head to ? Leave your husband for Mark ? Now this is getting interesting ....
Thanks for sharing.
Old 18-10-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
trungphuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis. Please continue...
Old 19-10-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably one of the best thread.
TS’s sexventures are amazing.
Old Today, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 3
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

I woke up the next morning with Mark’s mouth between my legs again. Somehow all my clothes and undergarments were removed during the night. I pushed him away gently.

He wiped his mouth and kissed me.

M: Morning.

Me: Morning. You need to stop pleasuring me.

M: But I like doing it.

Me: I like it too. But not like this la.

M: Then like this?

He spread me wide again and I felt his dickhead rubbing on my clit.

Me: Oh my god. You need to stop with the maca!

He slid in.

Me: Don't spoil me please. When I go home, I'm definitely not getting sex like this with them.

M: Stay over longer then?

Me: Right. You know I can't.

M: And you shouldn't.

Me: Yeah.

M: I'm getting addicted to you.

Me: Err….

M: I mean, it's great when we hang out together, but I really never expected sex with you to be this good.

Me: Don't tell me you believe in Crystal's sexual compatibility theory.

M: I'm starting to believe it.

Me: Whatever it is… I think it's just the connection we have that makes everything so much better.

M: Perhaps.

Me: I'm sure you have a connection with others too.

M: Like who?

Me: Alicia?

M: Maybe we did. Now we don't.

Me: These things don't suddenly disappear.

M: Things change.

Me: When Shirlyn thought she missed her period, you said you'd take responsibility?

M: That's the right thing to do isn't it?

Me: It is. I guess. What about Jasmine?

M: I really don't want to talk about her.

Me: Ok then.

I got up and went to take a shower, locking the door behind me. Perhaps if I denied him sex, he would be able to focus on what he needed to do. Or perhaps if I stopped going over to see him on weekends, he wouldn't be tempted to have sex with me. Then again, he was still having sex with everyone else, just that he “enjoyed” it more with me. And I totally enjoyed it too.

I came out of the shower fully dressed. Mark was just standing there, looking like a sad puppy.

M: You don't want me to pleasure you?

Me: I do. But I think you're really not in the right state right not for any of this.

M: I'm not going to talk about Jasmine.

Me: And I'm not trying to analyze you or anything, but something happened, your behaviour changed, and you aren't exactly the way you were before.

M: People change right?

Me: They do. But you're clearly struggling with something. And maybe you need help to get through it?

M: Are you saying I need to see a psychiatrist?

Me: No. I'm just saying you need to talk to someone, anyone. Talk about your feelings and your thoughts. Maybe your plans as well.

M: I'm coping.

Me: By having so much sex?

M: They enjoy it. You do too.

Me: You don't. Unless it's with me. Right?

M: Yeah.

Me: And if we didn't start, you'd just be some soulless shell sleeping with everyone.

M: That's my coping mechanism then.

Me: It's not… healthy?

M: Would you rather I smoke and drink excessively?

Me: No… but I don't think you should be doing this either.

Mark didn't reply and left the room. I followed him. He sat on the sofa.

M: I'm sorry.

Me: Whatever for?

M: I don't think I'm handling this well.

Me: How can I help? Sex aside.

M: Just hold me?

I sat down next to him and hugged him, he brought his head to my chest. I don't know if it was deliberate or not. As I stroked his hair, I felt my t-shirt getting damp.

Me: Are you crying?

M: Nope. Just tearing.

Me: That's the same.

I let him tear into my chest for the next half an hour or so. Luckily I had more clothes in my bag, or else it would have been pretty odd going out for brunch with a wet patch on my boobs.

I was pretty hungry so I wondered what kind of good food around the east he'd be stuffing me with this time. It was nearly 12 anyway. I didn't realise how late we had woken up.

We ended up at this rather old looking corner coffeeshop near Paya Lebar which just so happened to be the braised duck rice. It was really good, considering I rarely ate duck unless it was roasted with crispy skin. The soup was pretty herbal though and I didn't really like it. I didn't expect him to get full from the meal, as even I was still hungry. It wasn't that the portion was small or anything, but I guess I was still pretty famished.

For some reason he was craving for laksa and we headed to Katong. I don't know why he chose that particular stall, but I just went along anyway. We couldn't eat there as it was too packed so he got it to go.

I thought he was done but he decided to drop by another place to get chicken rice as well.

It was going to be a long wait so I just wandered around the super old shopping centre. At least now I knew where I should go if I ever needed to hire a domestic helper.

There were another 2 long queues at the basement near the food court and I was wondering what the hype was all about so I ended up joining one of those queues and ended up getting 2 slices of banana pie and some chocolate tarts.

After what seemed like an eternity, but actually was around 20 minutes or so, we finally headed back to the car. I was sure the laksa was going to be cold by the time we got back.

And I was sort of right. He had to microwave the laksa while we ate the chicken rice. I guess these were all his favourite foods now.

We watched more Netflix and just chilled on the sofa the entire afternoon. I decided not to stay for dinner as I was still full from lunch.

We didn't have sex the entire day which I suppose wasn't a bad thing.

He drove me back just before dinner and walked me up to my door.

M: Thanks for spending time with me.

Me: Even though we didn't have sex today?

M: I guess it's not totally about the sex with you.

Me: Good. But you're making me fat.

M: Then we should have more sexercise. Haha.

Me: Erm. Is this your plan?

M: Nah. Really thanks for being here for me.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

M: Same thing next week?

Me: Food or sex?

M: How about both?

Me: I'll think about it.

M: Ok.

He gave me a peck on the cheek.

M: Good night June.

As I entered the house, Mike and Tom were gaming as usual.

I stuck my head into the room.

Me: What's for dinner?

T: You haven't eaten?

Me: Nope. Had a filling lunch. But I'm sure I'll be hungry in an hour or so.

M: Coffeeshop?

Me: Sure. I'm going to shower first.

T: Ok. We'll join you shortly.

Me: Haha. I didn't even ask.

T: You don't have to.

I entered the shower first and they came in shortly.

As they soaped me up, my mind drifted back to Mark. Damn these guys were seriously good. But somehow Mark felt more intense despite being more gentle? Was it really because he felt the need to compensate for his average cock? I guess I'd never know.

I was beginning to suspect that I'm a sex addict. Even though I'm only having sex with 3 guys now.

Guess I'm really fortunate that it's these 3 who go out of their way to ensure I'm well fucked.

Now just to survive another week of work while seeing what happened the next weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1