The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Yesterday, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I was pleased that Mandy’s massage was really decent. Despite her small build (she’s probably around 1.55m and 45kg), she packed a punch. Her fingers and elbows working on my body (in a non-sexy way) were truly commendable. It was a “great total package” – professional massage skills, an attractive young lady with a likeable persona, and a sexually satisfying finish (via HJ) at the end. I should add that the rooms and towels were clean, and the ambience was soothing. I always get the same corner room furthest away from the bathroom, essentially no one walks past that room (not that there was any other customers).

Mandy and I warmed up quickly and easily, mainly because we communicated in Cantonese (her preference) and I matched her wits (without wanting to “out-wit” her). From our second meeting, she stopped offering me the disposable shorts. We went about our session in a quiet way; aside from being civil, Mandy told me another colleague (ML) slept in the shop, and her colleague was aware Mandy’s late-night customer.

I always showered at home before heading straight to the shop, but I would still have a quick wash at the shop; psychologically for Mandy, I’ve washed up, and I carry my own mouth rinse, always smelling fresh (important for a smoker). Back in the room from my quick shower, Mandy’s routine was she served a small cup of warm Chinese tea, removed the towel from my waist and wiped off drops of water on my back. I normally don’t have a hard-on at that point, but my cock was never flaccid; my brain was (is) wired to anticipate events in the coming time frame and the penis adopts a standby mode i.e. in a semi-alert posture.
Old Yesterday, 02:39 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also from our second meeting, Mandy was braless. But she always wore tights/yoga pants. Our conversations were light-hearted and sometimes filled with sexual innuendos, as opposed to crass dirty talk. One time, she said she’s working so hard, even her heart was beating fast. I intentionally grabbed her right breast, and she chided me for not knowing the heart was on the left side, which led me to grab her left breast. Another time, she said the air-conditioning was not turned up because she was concerned I might feel cold (since I was the one stark naked), and that her perspiration was making her panties wet. I offered to undress her - she declined saying “she was not that kind of woman”.

When it was time for sensual, Mandy would “create an excuse” so I could remove her top (she always wore a t-shirt). On excuse was “make sure you don’t spray/ejaculate on my shirt”, so I assured her it won’t happen by removing her top. Another one was “this shirt is really getting in the way of my work” and I would resolve it by taking it off.
Old Yesterday, 02:52 AM
Samster

After the first meeting, sensual time was always topless with Mandy. Mindful that it was still covid time, we never made face-to-face contact. But she had no qualms licking my nipples, and allowed me to lick hers too. I also progressed to rubbing her pussy from outside though the pants never came off.

My fortnightly midnight visits to Mandy went on for nearly three months. I did not get bored of her because she was a good masseur and was always entertaining. The sensual part was similar but not exactly the same, with variations as she expanded her repertoire in making me come. When you have a topless babe oiling your tool after a wonderful massage, and your hands are all over her, it’s difficult to dislike it.

I only stopped visiting Mandy because she stopped working. Apparently, she fell out with the boss and would move to another shop. I thought it would be a week or two before she was back at work at another shop, but it was not the case.

And in the last session with Mandy before she stopped working, she went topless just before the massage started. It was the first time she did that. I know it’s past midnight and no one else was in the shop (except for her colleague sleeping downstairs), still, it took me by surprise. I remember it vividly.

I was “face down” (looking on the floor through the donut/hole of the massage bed) when I sensed the lights were dimmed further, darker than usual. I heard a slight movement, like someone placing an item on the wall hook (next to my clothes). Obviously, I got up to ensure that my belongings were not compromised – and there was Mandy, in the darkened room, topless and applying oil on her breasts. My cock sprang up instantaneously. Perhaps Mandy saw the silhouette of my throbbing dick. She walked towards me as I sat semi-frozen on the massage bed…
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

Lie down, Mandy said. I did as was told and in a moment, I could feel her breasts sliding across my back. She applied more oil on my back and I felt her breasts sliding from my back down to my buttocks and then my legs. Mandy then started massaging me. I was a little uncomfortable as my hard-on pressed against the towel on the massage bed.

After a comprehensive back massage, I turned over and rested my head on the pillow that Mandy had prepared. Her upper body glittered in the limited lighting in the room, the oil having been evenly spread across her chest. I let Mandy work on my hands, my stomach, my legs, and I never attempted to touch her while she was working on me, but we were chatting intermittently.

New approach, she chuckled. It’s only for customers I like and visit me regularly, she qualified about her earlier comment. And you should not tell anyone, because only I decide who qualifies, she continued. In my mind, it was like a “loyalty program”, not dissimilar to being an airline customer. The more you fly (preferably in premium class), the better your rewards and personalized services rendered to you. I cannot remember exactly how many times I had visited Mandy before “qualifying” for this treatment, but I would guess five or six times over three months.

Last edited by Online2Offline; Today at 01:49 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

You are officially my VIP customer, she said. If you stop coming regularly, you will lose your VIP status, she added. I asked Mandy what else is available, like is there a VVIP grade, and what other services. She looked at me, for once stumped at my question. But she recovered quickly. That’s it, she announced. No VVIP, just VIP. And I can downgrade you, she reminded me. One thing about Mandy, she likes to have the last say. But I was fine with it.

Can I remove your (yoga) pants, I asked her, pushing my luck. She came closer to my face, but still maintaining a small distance (covid time, remember). For you, OK, but you cannot touch my pussy. I sat up and removed her pants, slowly, making sure her panties were not affected.

It was the first time that I was seeing Mandy just in her panties. I was delighted with it, and wished that the lights were slightly brighter, and if only she was 5 to 10cm taller, it would have been near perfect. But I kept my thoughts to myself, already grateful for what’s in front of me.

Mandy serenaded my thick, hard and long cock with her little hands as my hands were stained with oil playing with her breasts. I kept my word and did not touch her pussy. I did not know that it was the last time I would see Mandy at the shop.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster

I’m jobless. I will take a short rest and contact you again, said Mandy’s message. After a few message exchanges, I found out that she fell out with her boss and will find another employer.

Some three to four weeks after Mandy’s “I’m jobless” message to me, I texted her. She had not found another work place, and was temporarily staying with an ML friend.

Would you consider giving me a private massage, I asked Mandy. I wasn’t being opportunistic. I genuinely missed her massage, and her entertaining company every couple of weeks. Of course, the sensual part was very great, too!

Mandy did not reply. I didn't pursue it any further.
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

I charge $300 for two hours and you need to book a hotel room, Mandy replied two days later.

Instead of booking a budget hotel for a couple of hours, or a half-day stay (such promos were available at that time) at a three or four-star hotel, I decided on a 5-star international hotel in the Orchard area, using my hotel loyalty points. I was still on the U.S. work project, so it was either a session with Mandy before dinner, or like in the old days, from midnight. My personal preference was late night, but I was not sure if Mandy was available.

Pay for my taxi ride home, Mandy said. So just like old times, I would meet Mandy at midnight.

I checked into the hotel after lunch. As a high-level member of the global hotel network, I am usually upgraded to a suite during my business trips overseas pre-covid. I was pleasantly surprised the Singapore property extended the same privilege to me even though it was a redemption, not the usual paid corporate stay.

The executive suite was lovely, as expected. It had a living room, a corner study space, and a large bedroom with a correspondingly large bathroom. The usual welcome amenities were in order – a bottle of French red and welcome fruit basket. I settled down and did some work for a few hours before heading to the deserted hotel pool. It wasn’t just the pool area, the whole hotel was very quiet… I saw less than ten hotel guests.

Last edited by Online2Offline; Today at 01:55 AM.
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

I was glad that evening’s call with the U.S. ended by 11pm. I opened the bottle of red wine and had my first cigarette in nearly three hours after shutting my work files. I was reading the day’s online news when Mandy texted.

I’m walking towards your hotel from the MRT station. Let me know when you are available to meet me at the hotel taxi stand, the message read. She was almost half-an-hour early, but I was fine with it. I had wanted to take a shower just before her scheduled arrival time, but decided to go downstairs to meet her.

Mandy was shy and awkward when I saw her at the hotel taxi stand. She had specifically asked to meet at the taxi stand as she did not want to go into the hotel by herself. And co-incidentally, we both were dressed alike. I typically go around in a black t-shirt and black pants, no logos, just plain 100% black, the mono-tone broken by a pair of white Converse canvas shoes. Mandy wore a black t-shirt, black yoga pants and high heels. Her t-shirt and baseball cap screamed Balenciaga.

I held Mandy’s hand and strolled into the hotel lobby, both of us like amateur Ninjas with our masks on. There was no one at the lobby. The sole receptionist was busy shuffling papers. I am aware that cameras are everywhere, so I calmy tapped my room card and we went upstairs. We did not speak a word throughout the walk, just hand-in-hand, like a couple.
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

As soon as the room door shut, Mandy removed her mask, mouth wide open. You should pay me more for coming, rather than pay for an expensive hotel, and look at this room, she lectured me. Mandy opened the first door - it was the powder room. She opened the second door, and it was the kitchen. A few more steps and she was staring at the living room, complete with a six-seater dining table, sofas, a fancy chandelier and a massive flat-screen TV.

I’m staying here, she declared. I looked at her with amusement. I was not looking down on her as we all have different backgrounds and access different living conditions. But it was her mannerism that was both “angry” and “impressed”. Angry as she preferred that I compensated her more handsomely rather than spend on an expensive room, and suitably impressed with her surroundings. I had to explain to her that the room was a free redemption.

Mandy hopped onto the sofa, opened her handbag and took out a pack of cigarettes. I did not know she smoked, nor did I mind. I poured her a glass of wine and we chatted over a cigarette. It was really good to see her, to feel her presence and her entertaining persona.

She topped-up my glass, and for herself as well. I had turned on the ambience music and the Bose sound system had created a soothing, relaxing and somewhat romantic atmosphere. I was sitting opposite her, in a single sofa seat, but moved over to join her on the three-seater sofa.

Don’t worry about the two-hour time (referring to my booking session with her). I will give you a good massage for sure, but just let me enjoy this place for a while, Mandy said as she started on her second cigarette. The two-hour time frame did not cross my mind; I was happy to see her again to enjoy her massage and company. I also thought of Mandy as a reasonable person, that she would do what she was engaged for, for the time she was engaged for.

After finishing our second glass of wine, Mandy stood up. She looked at the passage way, beyond the study area, towards the entrance of the lighted bedroom.

Last edited by Online2Offline; Today at 01:59 AM.
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Hey, you’re alone right, she suddenly asked. I laughed. Too late, there are other guys waiting for you inside, I joked. But Mandy was not to be fooled. She smacked my back as I led the way into the bedroom. Again, she gasped. Not at the bedroom itself, but the huge connecting bathroom area.

We can shower together, it’s so big, Mandy reacted as she stepped into the bathroom area. I was sitting down, removing my shoes in the room. Yes, let’s shower together, I shouted back. My mind was racing away, my heart began to beat faster, and my penis pressed harder against my pants…

Last edited by Online2Offline; Today at 02:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1