The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
raindeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is your expert masseur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingMan View Post
Recently visited the widely talked about Master Masseuse Apple.

Nice looking lady in her early 30s with good complexion and a slim body with abs that puts many younger ladies to shame.

Have to say that her full body oil massage skills is superb and ranked amongst the very best in Singapore.
Especially like her HDLY and authentic JG, and ending off with HJ.
Budget friendly, and I always see a long queue nearby for the popular Hill Street Pork Noodle (Bak Chor Mee).

Next time, I will try her facial and BaGuan (cupping).
Hey bro can share contact, TIA!
Old 16-10-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Nice looking lady in her early 30s with good complexion and a slim body with abs that puts many younger ladies to shame.

Have to say that her full body oil massage skills is superb and ranked amongst the very best in Singapore.
Budget friendly, and I always see a long queue nearby for the popular Hill Street Pork Noodle (Bak Chor Mee).

Bro can share thanks
Old 16-10-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Her newly renovated shop still curtain joint?
Old 16-10-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localchineseguy View Post
For moi,
1. Able to massage the meridien lines accurately.
2. Able to gauge the amount of strength to apply.
3. Come out feeling buzz whole body.

Any one can recommend?
I have a regular one.. but two more points to add:
1. Friendly on the pockets.
2. Got chance to release...even HJ is good enough
3. Juagen for my manhood so I can go elsewhere to boom boom. haha
4. Not too old like a granny.

Usually those who can massage well as above do not have anything more than a vanilla service

I met some good ones but no release.

I met some good ML who can massage well but it is $100 or $120 but no release but got legit juagen..

Some offer good massage plus release and affordable but also got release and when they do it, I feel it is my mum doing the HJ. haha

Hard to find a good match. I can offer mine to exchange but most bros will heard of her la. She also offer cupping and ear digging so it ticks most of the boxes.
Old 16-10-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 19
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

Bro kindly share details. Is it on the ex side? The way u describe seems extravagantly ex.

Quote:

Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks bro TheWalkingMan for the intro to Apple. Good massage and friendly attitude. Want to Up your points
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 5
Mavericks is a name known to allMavericks is a name known to allMavericks is a name known to allMavericks is a name known to allMavericks is a name known to allMavericks is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: What is your expert masseur?

I recommend mine at bukit batok.

Authentic Hard massage , offer cupping. Can give good health advices.

Only normal menu. Pm me for more details.
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold

I got my contact of Master A from the Walking Man.

Having heard quite about her in this forum, decided to give her a try. Was expecting a large size woman but she is actually quite petite. Slim and fit looking.

She says many of her regulars will take 2 to 3 hours per session. I guess it’s quite worth it to take longer sessions with her as it’s good quality massage at low price.

Chatty and friendly lady.

I will probably try XL next. But actually I’m constantly on the look out for ML that does really good massage without the pressure of having to take up extras every time.

I have about another 4 ML to try for good proper massage. Will report after trying.

I personally like May at Eunos style of massage a lot. Very hard and deep but she charges by time so it’s not worth to do a long session with May.

If anyone has any other recommendations for good massage, can PM me?
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I got my contact of Master A from the Walking Man.

Having heard quite about her in this forum, decided to give her a try. Was expecting a large size woman but she is actually quite petite. Slim and fit looking.

She says many of her regulars will take 2 to 3 hours per session. I guess it’s quite worth it to take longer sessions with her as it’s good quality massage at low price.

Chatty and friendly lady.

I will probably try XL next. But actually I’m constantly on the look out for ML that does really good massage without the pressure of having to take up extras every time.

I have about another 4 ML to try for good proper massage. Will report after trying.

I personally like May at Eunos style of massage a lot. Very hard and deep but she charges by time so it’s not worth to do a long session with May.

If anyone has any other recommendations for good massage, can PM me?
Seem that May is really well known for her massage. No wonder she is know as the Massage Goddess. With a nice and private envoirment, I always have an enjoyable time for her massage and service.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

I agreed but too bad she has limited service..once a while when i am around, will try to book her...otherwise got others to rotate in town area...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1