The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Guys,if i want to share any i will say it in the post.
Pls dont spam my inbox for contacts.

BTW,how to remove a post?
Add the beggars to your ignore list and most likely contact the admin of this forum to remove your post

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Add the beggars to your ignore list and most likely contact the admin of this forum to remove your post
Thank you bro, i dont see any option to contact admin though.
Old Today, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
Last Thursday tried retno maid at Clementi ave 6 bbbj cim. 2 days later got menthol pee sensation. Doctor gave me antibiotics . Finish still abit pain. Damn suay . Should have just gone for legal pros
You took the cheap thrill knowing the risks involved and became one of those spreaders

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 7
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s71654 View Post
just to keep the spirit of sharing going...
The pussy position is very good for doggie. Not many women build like that. Quite a good find you have there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1