The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for CF Nikki

Few days ago, booked RTF visit with Nikki. Her service level and GFE was as good as ever. She is the type that can accommodate any positions you want (unlike some others) and won't complain of pain or whatever. Looking back, being with her was one of the most comfortable and enjoyable experiences in this dome. Sometimes u may take such ladies/experiences for granted until u meet worse. Then u will appreciate those "comfortable" experiences. Lol. For bros who are looking for the "spicy hot" aggressive type of girl, look elsewhere. If u like v fair skin and big boobs and ass with good attitude and demure vibes she's the one. Shes leaving by end of this week I think, so act fast if u want to experience it for yourself.

Last edited by psycosium; Today at 09:46 PM.
Old Today, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 6
SuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud of

Catrina from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 Slight discount from pics but nothing drastic
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction and hardworking
FJ: 10/10 Good rhythm and definately can go with my flow

Catrina is a very service oriented girl.
A 100% BOOBS+ASS lovers must go for!!
Can take long pounding and when she cumming u can feel it her shortness of breath and the urge to push longer its very hard for me to tahan not to cum haha.
So bros that can last long one this girl surely suits u.
Damage at $160/90/2 their Telegram Promo which i think VERY WORTH it.

Thanks Bro Lust for the arrangement.
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Model Name: Penny (FoxyThai)

Looks: 8/10 pretty similar to her pictures

Body: 10/10 petite with pretty big boobs

Kiss/French: 10/10 keep kissing nonstop and always initiate to kiss

Bbbj: 9/10 nice and slow bj minimal teeth will occasionally play with your balls

Cim: nil

Cof: nil

AR: 9/10 really uses her tongue and give u a hj at the same time

FJ: 9/10 has good stamina to do cg, knows how to move and will play with your nips while moving. this one really need to try for yourself then can know

GFE/PSE: 15/10 really makes u feel like a boyfriend while doing it

Rtf: hopefully got time to rtf
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3179 / Power: 16
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Silkstockings-Tokyo

Very Slim and Sexy Girl.
All Natural.
The type of girl u wants to hold hands and wow people with a 2nd look for sure.

Tokyo SYT legit 21yo and very Xiao Mei Mei Feel.
Looks: I would give her 9/10. She would have scored a 10/10 easily for some bros but i am fussy with looks lol
BBBJ: 8/10. Willing to please hadworking and nice small mouth. She will close her eyes and blow avoiding eye contact probably shy haha
FJ: 10/10 Tight and clean shaved pussy. No Smell and willing to try different positions
GFE: 20/10. If can keep her as my GF i would and slowly train her to match my perfect 10. LOL. This type of young fresh one solid. Non-Commercial feel. Everything felt natural and she can speak english so...
Old Today, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 2
Savagelov is a splendid one to beholdSavagelov is a splendid one to beholdSavagelov is a splendid one to beholdSavagelov is a splendid one to beholdSavagelov is a splendid one to beholdSavagelov is a splendid one to beholdSavagelov is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lemon from Lust365
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=lemon

Looks: 10/10 she's just WOW

Body: 10/10 sexy

Boob : 10/10 C cup, yum!

BBBJ: 9/10 she is experienced her mouth cant lie

GFE : 9/10 real lover feels

FJ: 9/10 hips moved like a Tornado. Pumped on me till deep. Super siok

RTF: Yes
Old Today, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jam T21

When she opened the door, wow. did not expect a Paige Chua-lookalike to appear in front of me. Like what other bros have said, she is tall around 165-166cm with fair skin as she is from Chiang Mai. her C cup natural boobs are fun to play with during missionary. her below is partially shaved and wet. i think her overall figure resembles CF Nikki somewhat, with a pear-shaped body but boob shape between the 2 of them are different. Nikki's is teardrop-shaped, v unique whereas Jam's is more round like what u see on voluptuous AMDLs. maybe Jam secretly has some AMDL blood in her haha, skin so white whiter than most sinkie gers.

Anyway, she gave a good bbbj before the deed. In terms of FJ, bros who have v big and long dongs, pls be more gentle with her cos she did grimace w pain when i doggied her. so that's the only downside from the whole experience with her other than the fact that she can't speak chinese (which is sort of an unrealistic expectation from me after having met a few Chiang Mai girls who can speak mandarin). so overall, i will give her 9/10 for her looks and 8/10 for her service and GFE. bros who like tall fair skin big boobs and ass should consider booking Jam as well. Her last working day in SG is Sunday and Mon she will fly back to TH.

Last edited by psycosium; Today at 09:39 PM.
Old Today, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
2coolPure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2coolPure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sandy from Teeruklover:17 Oct 24

OKT : Fast and responsive
Room : 8/10 - Room ok, looks new. New towels as well
Looks : 8/10 - similar to photos, fair skin. nice looking face
Body : 8/10 - quite slender and slim
GFE : 8/10 - GFE normal, able to chat and joke around
BBBJ: 8/10 Blowjob skills are good, can do DT but not very professional.
FJ : 9/10 Good body and good sexual experience with her. Moans were ok. Boobs were small so my big hands had little to grab while doing missionary. But she was enthusiastic about sex and takes lots of initiatives. No complaints for her service.
Language : 9/10 English is average
Old Today, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
123justforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1004061

I had Pang from Royal Xscorts a few days ago

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty similar to her pictures

Body: 10/10 petite with pretty b sized natural syt boobs

Bbbj: 8/10 nice and slow bj minimal teeth will occasionally play with your balls if you ask her

FJ: 9/10 good expressions and you can fuck as long as you want. she does not complain

best thing - she always has a smile and positive energy
Old Today, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 3
highflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud of

Fr for Music from Silkstockings
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=music

Okt: easy to transact with

Looks: chio

Body: toned slightly tanned body

Boobs: . C cup

Bbbj: she licked my shaft firt going down
to my balls. Licked my balls
for some time. Feeling hwr
saliva dripping in my asshole

Fj: willing to peform with no black face
Old Today, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Notti - OneSiam.

A pretty face with babedoll body. Really chatty gal we share about her liposuction, newly chin filler etc before going to business.

it's 9.5/10 when she undresses, tight slim bod paired with a pair of beautiful right size boobies. Natural one B++.

Also her puss are lasered clean with smooth skin that one could eat whole day.

Not to forget her large studio like room makes up the mistress feel.

Money well spent.

#eyecandy teaser here as I bumped into her colleague in the lift. Hot stuff stable here!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1