The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
MrBonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novablade View Post
Recently went for AMY, she moved away from Changi, her seating up position edging juagen still the best, showing her deep cleaverage while edging me is unbearable. I must say, she really knows how to control.

hi bro pls share ctc. TIA!
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried the new girls from J*? I tried Q***, massage not bad but teasing is so so only
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently went for AMY, she moved away from Changi, her seating up position edging juagen still the best, showing her deep cleaverage while edging me is unbearable. I must say, she really knows how to control.

Hi bro, can you please PM her location?
Thank you
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
helloworld111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess I’m one of the more adventurous customer for J*. The old peeps kinda bored me out so I tried D*** who only came in like 3 weeks ago.

Massage was top tier and she found even strains on my back I didn’t know I had.

She speaks basic Chinese and GFE was up there, not sure if just because she’s new.

HDLY was the killer here, it was the first time I actually couldn’t stop myself and shot (I didn’t even do this with Twinkle last time)

Blame myself for being weak so I didn’t get to the point where I could comment on roaming and stuff.

Do try her out and share your experiences here! I’m definitely going for another visit.
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 14
Sexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Hi bro, can you please PM her location?
Thank you
Bro contact pls
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 14
Sexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of lightSexygal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro ctc pls
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goshby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodgekaiden View Post
I just recently visited N*N* again at her new place. Her service still top-notch, thumbs up (ikykik ) and her electrifying, edging style of HJ is still the best. But recently there has been a few comments by some “bros” who were bashing her skills and service, but she did mention her old shop has been threatened by the better pricing of the new place + the fact that her old shop’s business dipped heavily because she left.

Please la, everyone also trying to make a living. Sure I understand different people have different preferences. But objectively speaking, im sure most bros who have tried N*n*, can agree with me that she’s solid and easily the top few in Yishun

Those who want, pm me and ill provide details. But i will only provide to those more laojiao to protect this gem.

Bro - thanks in advance kindly share with me her contact
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 1
Allenc3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllenc3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllenc3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

M** M** my fav nowadays in J*. btw this place is so popular, from what I see and hear everytime I visit lol. I get edged so much from plenty teasing and HDLY from her, I leave completely empty and drained.

tbf the 2 other girls there I've tried before are also great. M** M** just hits the right spot for me, its the right touch, not over stimulating with long duration. Plus shes SYT with big eyes and cute lips.

Last edited by Allenc3; Today at 03:40 PM.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenc3 View Post
M** M** my fav nowadays in J*. btw this place is so popular, from what I see and hear everytime I visit lol. I get edged so much from plenty teasing and HDLY from her, I leave completely empty and drained.

tbf the 2 other girls there I've tried before are also great. M** just hits the right spot for me, its the right touch, not over stimulating with long duration. Plus shes SYT with big eyes and cute lips.
She look so innocent but actually so naughty.. that gives added thrill.. plus she look like my neighbor daughter..
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloworld111 View Post
I guess I’m one of the more adventurous customer for J*. The old peeps kinda bored me out so I tried D*** who only came in like 3 weeks ago.

She speaks basic Chinese and GFE was up there, not sure if just because she’s new.

HDLY was the killer here, it was the first time I actually couldn’t stop myself and shot (I didn’t even do this with Twinkle last time)

Blame myself for being weak so I didn’t get to the point where I could comment on roaming and stuff.

Do try her out and share your experiences here! I’m definitely going for another visit.
Her massage really v good.. i think 2nd only to c*****l.
But boobs manmade, so abit turnoff for me..
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloworld111 View Post

Confirm manmade boobs? How much discount from photo?
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Confirm manmade boobs? How much discount from photo?
Yup manmade. Looks wise same as pic to me. Pretty syt type. Quite flirty also. Real shame about the boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1