The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Tampines - bad experience

Made an appointment with a pretty 21 year Vietbu named Wendy. An hour before she called on WC - luckily I was alone driving - asking me to come half an hour later. Told her okay as long as we dont start any later because of a meeting in town. Reached the place on time, paid by credit card which meant 2 SGD surcharge and was brought into a room. She briefly came in after 10min and asked for 1-2 minutes more. Massage started with 20min delay. Decent massage before GQ. 50 for HJ and 80 to roam top. Offered 60 with top roaming. Huge fake hard tits - no feeling at all. After 3min she asked me why so long. No point in arguing with ML given her poor English. Took my shower dressed up and went to the reception for a 50% refund of my 70 SGD entry fee as I left 35min after the massage started. Counter staff refused. Told her I would cross the road to make a police report. She immediately paid me back 50%. Spa location: 820 Tampines Street 81, #01-530
AVOID AT ALL COST
Old Today, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tampines - bad experience

Kena before from this same shop but a china ML. Anyway this shop is a small half shop. She piano massage me for 20 mins, asked me turned over, quoted 2 blues for HJ. I rejected her and asked her continue massage, she refused, I quickly changed up and asked for refund. They also refused. My first and last time this shop. Wasted my $68.
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
Sexualfantasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexualfantasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went before. Go in the receptionist straight quote me 88 dollars for bubble or oil. I ask for 58 or 68 say dun have. After I go in massage and chat with the girl coco she say have. Her service is good, keep asking me if strength is good, where I tired etc. Can hold her conversation.. but gq is expensive. 3 blue just for top auto roam. But too bad, small head over big head. Still I pay. But first and last time go
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Made an appointment with a pretty 21 year Vietbu named Wendy. An hour before she called on WC - luckily I was alone driving - asking me to come half an hour later. Told her okay as long as we dont start any later because of a meeting in town. Reached the place on time, paid by credit card which meant 2 SGD surcharge and was brought into a room. She briefly came in after 10min and asked for 1-2 minutes more. Massage started with 20min delay. Decent massage before GQ. 50 for HJ and 80 to roam top. Offered 60 with top roaming. Huge fake hard tits - no feeling at all. After 3min she asked me why so long. No point in arguing with ML given her poor English. Took my shower dressed up and went to the reception for a 50% refund of my 70 SGD entry fee as I left 35min after the massage started. Counter staff refused. Told her I would cross the road to make a police report. She immediately paid me back 50%. Spa location: 820 Tampines Street 81, #01-530
AVOID AT ALL COST
This is Emily from last time * Spa at tamp round market area…
Old Today, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold

Must include this Louis Vuitton carrot chop shop in the banned list!

Goodness, one can get a full service with super good massage by a hard working SYT (well, almost) in her 20s for less than wat you paid for a basic happy experience in this shop!
Old Today, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

LOL I feel better now not being the only one conned!
Old Today, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 1
Allenc3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllenc3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllenc3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure if this thread will get taken down, most other Tampines threads seem either gone or closed lol. There were several FRs on this place elsewhere.

Personally I don't frequent this place, usually go elsewhere, but been here about 3-4 times in total for 2 different MLs. 1 of the PRC ML already RTC, the other is Viet I visited recently.

The massage from my experience is average, the PRC 1 was completely new to this job back then, so looking back it was below average. She also wasn't really my type of looks so not very keen to go find her. The Viet is decent and has strength, has okay teasing too but not top tier if I compare with other places I been.

I never had bad experience with time, usually use up 1hr or more. Yes recep will always try to get u for hot oil but I always ask for the other options, either 58 or 68.

As for after flip, I was quoted 80 for the PRC and 70 for the Viet. Both I can roam, zhut, kiss etc.
I think it depends on ML and chemistry? I'm quite picky with looks so likely won't try the others.

Just sharing my experiences
Old Today, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42780 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
LOL I feel better now not being the only one conned!
50% refund is kind enough for them as wasted yr time n mood .... should try ask for total refund

I salute u bro

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32942629
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1