The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging handjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No reply one either number tio ban or she kana raid
Share the contact leh bro and thanks ya🙏🙏
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No reply one either number tio ban or she kana raid
No reply mayb no coverage, blind spot, she has not pay the bill for her postpaid line, she has run out of credit for her prepaid line ..
Old Today, 11:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 2
Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!

I have a Cute and pretty ML with good hourglass figure and she only does massage and basic release.

Location in Central area.
Entrance + 1B for release & top roam.

She does edging style HDLY she know how to do it seductively for a long time until you feel buey tahan and end the session with a boob rub hj at affordable price. Besides that she has great massage skills and good strength.
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vty0106 View Post
I have a Cute and pretty ML with good hourglass figure and she only does massage and basic release.

She does edging style HDLY she know how to do it seductively for a long time until you feel buey tahan and end the session with a boob rub hj at affordable price. Besides that she has great massage skills and good strength.
Bro your mailbox is full. Can share? Thanks
Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Entrance 88? ..
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 2
Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!Vty0106 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Entrance 88? ..
Nope not 88
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 8
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Rõ can pm contacts tks
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I kana 1 time which is totally unforgettable. This lady is a hot milf with only 1+ years of massage experience. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love”. Her place is a OWO. I went in to shower, then lie face down for massage (super shiok). About 30-40 mins, I suggestion feel 2 pairs of melon rubbing over me. I just continue to enjoy myself and after 5 mins of rubbing, this charbo use her nails to lightly scratch my sensitive parts from legs, ass crack, body. That immediately sends shivers all around me. Since it is a OWO, i immediately moan out loudly. The ML was laughing saying haven’t turn on front already so shiok

I proceed to turn over and oh my god! She machiam already took everything off except her g string. She continued to tease me but I immediately grab her and suck both her neh neh. My hand was grabbing her ass while sucking her neh neh.

Next moment I just took her gstring off and her pussy is totally shaven. She probably sense I am going after her pussy. Immediately she used her nails to run over my cock, balls. I kana tortured for 10 mins and told not to shoot. I totally cannot tahan anymore and I simply grab her on top of me and I grind her wet shaven pussy. She took my hint and kept grinding and grinding.

I machiam goes through rounds and rounds of endurance until I totally cannot tong and I anyhow fire. At that instance I really tempted to insert my cock raw into her as I lost my mind for that few seconds. She giggled and said why so fast shoot and was pointing to her swollen pussy lips.

This CB 1 year ML really talented and a born whore. Haha! After few sessions, I realised she secretly doing behind husband back to earn money, haha! My best edging experience. One day I scare I cannot tahan and bang her raw

For ppl who knows who is Brandi Love, this charbo gives me that Brandi Love vibes. I call her the “Asian Brandi Love” for her cougar style
Hi bro, mind sharing ctc!
Old Today, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
Lol if your kkj itching like me and need a good edging session must look for T or W at Lavender to edge you for 20-30min. Very good edging skills, and if you can take polishing too let them know not to stop. Confirm leg jelly after.
Can share ctc and damages?
Old Today, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5980 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipikia View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing ctc!
I think maybe this lady tio raid liao. Never reply my message also. Sigh…..a legend and gem gone
Old Today, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think maybe this lady tio raid liao. Never reply my message also. Sigh…..a legend and gem gone
Old one dun go new one dun come ..
Old Today, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1