The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold
Re: How We Got Together

Very lovely love story.

Can totally relate to the story. Sometimes we do have to take a detour to find our true love and not everyone will be able to find their true love who will be with them for the rest of their lives. They might appear in our lives at the wrong time or place.

When we find our true love, there is a sense of familiarity as though as we have known each other for ages.

It is like my current SO, we both appeared in each other lives at the wrong time but however we persisted and now after 10 years we can finally be together.

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk_magic View Post
Very lovely love story.

Can totally relate to the story. Sometimes we do have to take a detour to find our true love and not everyone will be able to find their true love who will be with them for the rest of their lives. They might appear in our lives at the wrong time or place.

When we find our true love, there is a sense of familiarity as though as we have known each other for ages.

It is like my current SO, we both appeared in each other lives at the wrong time but however we persisted and now after 10 years we can finally be together.
Congrats...
happy for both of U

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 1
PraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk_magic View Post
Very lovely love story.

We are happy for you silk_magic! Cherish each other, never take the relationship for granted and always be thankful for being together!
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 1
PraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Firstly, K and myself must apologise for not replying to some DMs and comments here in the thread. We have been away as K’s been at a conference and on a course in one end of the world and I’ve been at the other for work. We will answer the DMs shortly but wanted to post here first. We are ok, just been a bit busy and logging on here was a bit hard and to be honest didn't want to do it till K was with me and she could chip in too.

Thank you everyone for the good wishes and very positive comments. K and I are very surprised and touched. We never expected it and to be honest, thought no one would read what we posted. Writing our story also allowed us to relive and reflect on our journey.

K and I discussed it and we decided to try being more descriptive and write with more explicit details because of the requests. This is out first time sharing and writing so much detail so let us know if this was ok.

K is ok to admit too that reading and writing this makes her slight horny. Me too. Not in the “tear my clothes off and fuck me now” way but in that she feels tingly and she says she can feel herself getting wet.

Anyway, we finally met this weekend after too damn long apart. Our plan is to take a week and explore this part of the world. We would vidicon daily but with time zone differences sometimes it felt rushed so we made it a point to do it properly on the weekends. K told me there was this guy whom was at the conference whom was also working at the place the course was being conducted. Apparently he was pushy and had been trying to get her out for drinks. First she politely declined but when he persisted she finally said fuck off. Yes, she’s direct. I teased her a bit about it and we moved on to other things.

By the time I got to the accommodation K was staying at I was so tired that I had a shower and we cuddled in bed and fell asleep. It felt so nice being held with her head on my cheat and hearing her breathe deeply as she slept. Still no sex but I can truly say, I felt loved….

Saturday was the course break up party held at a local restaurant bar. This is one of those times you go to keep the woman happy. Guys, you know what I mean. It was the usual drinks and chit chat and K introduced me around. It was a good bunch of people then suddenly K whispered in my ear, “there’s the fucker.” He was staring at her trying to catch her attention but she just kept ignoring him.. I admit I was quite enjoying the show. When K is on a mission, she is singleminded in her dedication. LOL.

Without missing a beat, she put her arms around my waist and draped my arm over her shoulders she kissed my neck. I looked at K and said to her, “and what are you doing…?” Her reply again was classic K. Without skipping a beat she said, “showing him I belong to you and only you.”

With that, we grabbed a drink and sat with her friends from the course and chatted. K was having a good time and all but apparently he was still looking at her and trying to catch her attention so she said let’s go dance. Who am I to disagree so off we went and fuck me, what she did on the floor caught me off guard. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me close and whispered for me to wrap my arms around her waist. I did as she asked and she started to kiss me. Not soft kisses but full passionate frenching. I could feel her tongue touching mine as she moved her hands down to grab my butt and pull me closer to her. By this stage I was hard and trying to hide it. She looked into my eyes and said, “I’ve been waiting for weeks to fuck you and I can feel you are ready. So I think we should leave and tonight I am going to drain your balls.” I
 looked at K and could see she was horny as hell! Her eyes were glassy and her lips were full. We said our goodbyes and got an Uber back to the service apartment.

Once inside, I went to take a shower and she said she’d join me. We have showered many times before so this was not unusual except I was fully erect and it was slightly painful. We got into the shower and I soaped K’s back and she soaped mine but this time she reached round front and grabbed my penis and said, “OMG, it’s so hard and feels so fucking good!” Yes, she was really horny as she stared to wash my manhood. It was intense and after almost a month of zero action it got too much and I told K she better stop or there might be an accident. She just smiled and got to her knees and started to give me a blowjob.

We have never really fooled around in theshower because at our place, the shower isn’t that big and knocking elbows and knees against tiles and glass isn’t exactly sexy. Here though with the big shower so this was going to be interesting.

Before we got together, K had never given a blowjob and had never received oral sex. This was a good thing because we could discover and learn what we liked without any baggage and K, to me, gives blowjobs that make my head implode. She’s not rough, no super suction or vigorous motion. She will slowly use her lips to push back my foreskin and cover the exposed head fully with her mouth and glide me down to the back of her throat. She calls it unwrapping her present. The whole time I can feel her tongue and her cheeks apply pressure and subtle motion. It’s hard to describe but suffice to say, mindblowing.

Suddenly I could feel the peak coming and I told K to stop but she didn’t, she kept going as I exploded in her mouth. She kept going as I went weak in the knees but she didn't stop till I had to literally yank myself away. I looked down at her and she was beaming, like a kid who just won a prize! It took me a couple of seconds to catch my breath and say, “hey, what was that!?” Her reply, “well, you were so close so better to make you cum now so when we fuck, you can take your time and enjoy it.” Like I said before, she’s a straight talker and to the point and can’t argue with her logic. As she got up, she used her finger to scoop up a fresh drop of semen from the tip of my penis and licked her finger with a smile and said yummy as she got the bath robe for us.

I think I will end this part here as it’s pretty late and we have a long drive tomorrow. Give us a couple of days before we have good enough internet access and I’ll post the next part.

Thanks everyone!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1