The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 416 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Gorgeous Legendary ✨💎 Jolin 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 02-10-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Gorgeous Legendary ✨💎 Jolin 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 02-10-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scofield1 View Post
VP Jolin

Looks: 10/10. She’s a cutie type. MCOT.
Boobs: 9/10. More like full B or C cup. Light brown nipples. Still nice and firm.
Body: 10/10. Very white flawless skin. Very smooth. Love running my fingers over them.
FJ: 10/10. She’s not PSE. But if you’re looking for banging with GF experience, she’s the one. Effort BBBJ.
GFE: 10/10. I have chemistry with her. Lots of passionate kissing. The score says it all.
Many thanks to @scofield1 & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Jolin from the past 2 weeks! She's a Legendary Top Gem, isn't she, Super-pretty, beautiful, slim, fair, sexy, voluptuous and with amazing GFE & tip-top service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Jolin, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, fair, slim, sexy and legendary Jolin max GFE & top service is available this week from 2nd to 6th October only! Jolin will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, sexy and ultra hot gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 03-10-2024 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-10-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 09-10-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 10-10-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 11-10-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 12-10-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicoishi View Post
This is a summary of my experience with VP’s girls.

Kaily: She was the first girl I tried from VP bro’s girls. She’s slightly bigger size compared to the pictures and has a bit of blemishes probably from the humid weather. She is heavily tattooed. She looks wild and still hot overall. She takes a good pounding and her ass is her biggest asset. She likes to be pounded hard and taking her from the back in front of the mirror was the greatest enjoyment of the experience. Whether you like it short or long, she’s ready to commit that one hour to you. Respect to her professionalism.

Cristin: She’s really fair. No signs of any tan. She’s very soft spoken, gentle and provides a good gfe. If you’re a fan of tall fair women, she’s the one you should look for. She allows painting. I didn’t try to French her because I focused more on her abalone. She’s tall and her long legs are to die for.

Yves: All that nympho abit about her was true. Her squirt and her vibrator in her side bed table. She’s really wild and enjoys having sex. Her energy level is top notch. Try to skip lunch before you visit her. She’ll suck every inch of soul out of you.

Jolin: Top tier 颜值. She’s not the fairest. She’s like your hot ah lian secondary school friend that you wanna screw. Her service is full package starting from the bathroom. She can be a little icy as it was my first visit. She starts to become more friendly when you chat more with her. She’s willing to share about her experience here. She’s well supported by our bros here. There were a few bouquet of flowers on her tables by our Romeo bros in this forum. The one thing I didn’t like about her is the long sharp manicure.

Yuki: Elegant and well grooomed. She works in a facial spa shop back in HCM. Her finger nails and toe nails are well groomed without any nail polish paint. I am a sucker for natural well trimmed finger nails and toe nails. She takes a good pounding and she’s very accommodative. She doesn’t do French and 69 unfortunately. She’s very lean and has enhanced boobs. We kissed a little on the lips but not much tongue action. Overall, it was a good experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post

Stable: V Premium
Girl: Jolin (2 shots)

Glad to finally pay the VP Goddess Jolin a visit after putting off the idea for so long. I was quite sceptical if Jolin would accord the same levels of service to a new customer - same idea as some hawkers with snaking lines getting smug and giving shit attitude. I was relieved she put those unfounded fear to bed with her dazzling smile and warm personality.

Jolin's beauty is certainly top tier, easily top 3 for Viets in my books. Contrary to my expectations, we broke the ice quickly and she turned out to be surprisingly talkative. Also plus points to her room, which provided a cozy and relaxed ambience to complement the experience.

Stripped to our birthday suits and Jolin introduced me to her brand of naughty soapy fun in the showers, testing my cock's limit with her unlimited teasing and playful methods - extra slippery paizuri, B2B with heavy petting, sliding my cock between her thighs and raw probing her meat walls that left me groaning in agony (of holding in my cum). If this was a prelude of what's to come, then I'll be done in no time lol.

After the showers, she treated me to a good 15 minutes of sensual catbath while I relaxed and let my hands roam around her beautifully shaped boobs and body She then progressed down to lick my inner thighs and suck my balls which shrivelled from the coldness of the room. She then handled my cock like a champion, taking the length in full.

She slipped on the cap as my cock reached maximum tension and straddled me in cowgirl position, giving me the best view of her beautifully sculpted figure, grinding me hard as she started moaning "很爽~" before I pulled her towards me to savour her boobs and exchange quick pecks on the lips which became light tongue fighting.

Flipped her over for missionary and she placed a pillow on her lower back to create the perfect angle for me to enter. I lean forward to taste her lips as she guided my cock into her moist hole before proceeding to pound her as fast as I could until she grabbed my arm and started pleading "不要停,给我". Alas her pleas were in vain as I blasted into her and slumped over to the side.

Went for a quick shower and snuggled in each other's arms talking about everything under the sun before R2.

With 25 minutes left on the clock, she expertly performed CPR on my cock and brought it to life once again. Without going into details, it was basically similar to my first shot, just more positions to appreciate her mesmerising figure and beautiful face.

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Jolin. She is truly deserving of the legendary status and will have my continued support throughout her stint.
Many thanks to @Magicoishi, @Trafalgar & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Jolin from the past 1 week! She's a Legendary Top Gem, isn't she, Super-pretty, beautiful, slim, fair, sexy, voluptuous and with amazing GFE & tip-top service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Jolin, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely evening and a great week ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, fair, slim, sexy and legendary Jolin max GFE & top service is available this week from 14th to 20th October only! Jolin will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, sexy and ultra hot gem from Saigon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1