The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

In my 50, still going strong. Just as some mentioned here, I am more picky now. In the past three years, I had two FWB.

Sometimes I was able to have two shots but naturally, I will need about 2 to 3 hours in between. So our usual is meet in the morning... And then have a nice easy lunch break. Then in the afternoon session, usually my FBs will initiate the 2nd session. I was quite contented to just chill in the afternoon. But they were horny and got me hard.
Old Today, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 13
valkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant futurevalkyrierune has a brilliant future

now the issue for me is that if I want to try the fb/fwb direction, how should I go about doing that especially amd really getting very picky nowadays?

I was at orchard road yesterday and realized I do not get turned on or have that wow chio bu here and there feeling as compared to me 25 years ago.

Saw one when I am in the bus while she is at the bus stop looking at each other (the one that gave me the strongest impression for the day) but still did not alight to take action haha.

Currently I have a ML (its paid but not paid for sex) that always do the deed when I visit. Hence I do not consider it as a FB or FWB
Old Today, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
HazyDay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHazyDay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHazyDay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
In my 50, still going strong. Just as some mentioned here, I am more picky now. In the past three years, I had two FWB.

Sometimes I was able to have two shots but naturally, I will need about 2 to 3 hours in between. So our usual is meet in the morning... And then have a nice easy lunch break. Then in the afternoon session, usually my FBs will initiate the 2nd session. I was quite contented to just chill in the afternoon. But they were horny and got me hard.
Thanks for sharing info.
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 10
SingaporeSGX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingaporeSGX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingaporeSGX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Why be bothered if still can have 2 shots in 90min?
If its commercial, whether you can manage 1 shot or can't even do 1 shot, the FL will still be charging you for 2 shots. If just trying to max out the so called value for money to struggle for 2 shots, the quality of bonking is not there.
If it's non commercial, learn how to prolong a single shot, make it so good that the partner wants to see you more often and not just a ONS.
In summary, at the age of 50 or more, learn to have more quality r/s and not quantity. We are not male whore who need to be able to shoot like cowboy to impress the partner.
Agree with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1