The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
just curious bro out there, if u and a ml hit off well and u been visiting her often, sudden she offer u fj, how much would ya pay? pls don flame me. just wanna know.
I will put down 300.
If she ask for more, then I give 500 but I will need another hour and I wanna wack all 3 holes.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Truemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenhorn40 View Post
Was browsing through the new arrivals and Xiao Bao caught my eye . Tried my luck and she did not disappoint. Shes petite and looks close to her photos . Ample natural boobs which is just nice for her frame and her blowjob felt great with no teething . did not shortchange on time . Worth to RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xiao-bao-massage/
Uncle wanted to book shi shi but no reply and no pick up, so decided to try Xiao Bao cause only one person comment. Uncle love to take the bomb for all brothers!

Eh surprisingly not bomb oh! Open the door dress with a white colour princess skit, greet me with a great smile. Handed me with a cut of water which I think nothing special since nowadays all give the same thing haha. Old uncle sweat a lot so this nice lady took a tissue and help me wipe away my sweat + point for this. A lot of girls see old uncle like me straight away face also black but cannot blame.

Looks I will give 8/10, give me the feel of a girl next door. Body with abit of fats but at the correct spot, bros who love Boobdys should not miss out.

Location at N area, I believe a lot of people should know the place, foot soldiers take around 7-10min walk from MRT I guess cause uncle driving, drivers can park inside the condo which is very convenient cause hard to find parking nearby.

House is damn neat and clean just like the previous girl staying there I guess you all know who I am referring to. Bring back memories haha.

This girl is very cheeky keep want to watch me bath, straight away my old little brother got feel already, offer to help me shower but I still prefer to bath myself.

Massage 7-10, can as for harder Massage if want but I still prefer the relax massage since I go there not for that. Can feel that she’s well train before.

Sensation 9-10 - she really knows how to make you feel good. Use her angel finger to do teasing first then ask me to strip off for her then she use her natural boobdys to rub your whole body. She wanted to do more but I cannot tahan already so ask to turn over. Opted for the BBBJ services cause see her neh neh already cannot tahan le, she know I almost cannot le so slow down by doing the boob fuck first then slowly lick my balls all around then slowly all around my dick then deep throat’s wao! Her suction is one of the best I experienced this year. Won’t regret bros(must try her BBBJ). Uncle try to hold for awhile and she just keep continue all the way until I shoot.

Attitude - very cheerful but not a person who talks a lot just know how to do services but I think maybe a few more round can feel more easy.

Overall - left a happy man, return for sure. Can see she’s has more up her sleeve haha

Above is my humble honest FR. Sharing is caring! Like uncle say, services is always the key factor! I will only write for those willing to service us and make our money worthwhile. Happy chioning bros!
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Truemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I will put down 300.
If she ask for more, then I give 500 but I will need another hour and I wanna wack all 3 holes.
Haha, so fierce meh? Which 3 holes you mean. I am very curious can share?
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/

Her boobs are lovely natural B+ cup size. She is here on tourist visa. Have about two weeks remaining. She is not a trained masseuse but could provide average massage with some guidance. She has a pretty face and lanky body. Find her a little skinny, with hip bones portraying. Could provide good sexy fingering. She is FN, allow 5G roaming, kissing of boobs and pussy fingering (but no finger penetration). She gets turned on after some time of pussy fingering. Could provide long lip kissing, without opening the mouth. (Since no dfk possible, so no fj with her)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wow! Shi Shi!
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/

When it came to sensual, she really surprised me. Expecting the lacklustre, detached approach which many peetty girls have, Shi Shi has zero airs, no attitude. In fact, for such a looker, Shi Shi is very giving, caring and even enthusiastically took my full load in her mouth and continued till I was totally drained.

Finally, after soooooo long, someone on SLG, I can rave about who isn't Viet. Hahaha.

Shi Shi will be here till 22nd October, so soon... sob sob. But I will rtm a few more time for sure.
Thanks bros. After seeing both you replies I chiong already!

Got to say this is quite a gem. Tall, slim, pretty, natural B and FN. Cannot ask for more. Massage non-existent but this kind you don't go for the massage. Her attitude is really good. Location central, parking easily available.

Some cons to note if you mind: she don't stay alone, shared bathroom, her room is small, heavy smoke smell in apartment but don't think its from her, probably her roomie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1