The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: Let’s go Thai Disco!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
overseas scene still much better:
1) although i have heard plenty of news that zhuhai is slowly becoming the next DG, i believe DG style will never come back, especially since xjp is still very much concern about returning to some sort of feudalism era and self crowning himself as a modern day emperor (he already more or less achieve the latter, as he has changed the constitution to make himself permanent), the point is as long as xjp is around, the next DG will never happen........ saying that i went to CQ last year november and it was a real blast, over there, the Thai Disco is called 清吧, we went to one and it was really similar but there is not standing on stage waiting for flowers, rather the girls will move around tables drinking with you and get tips from there. The normal pub scene is vibrant in CQ as well, we went to the most popular one, called Super Monkey (超级猴子), and had a great time there. Maybe because we are sinkies, so after a while the girls beside our table got curious, cos we're talking in a mix of chinese and english like typical sinkies, they actually ask to combine table and interacted with us. On our last two nights we went larp sup ktv, over there is called 商k (commercial ktv), and wow some of my best ktv outings ever, the girls were damn hot and wild, played alot of games and they even put on a strip show for us at the end of the night. So thats the china scene for now
bro! do you mind sharing more details of china? where is CQ? do you mean chongqing? also you have any lobang for massage FS?

i am happy to share about taiwan.

in taiwan, the straightforward FS options are 1. 舒雅馆 and 2. 豆干chu (hokkien for house).

1. you need to get a 干部 contact and work from there. usually your second or third visit then they will trust you. just tell them what you want and what type you want. prepare about 400 SGD. the trap is they might chop carrot a bit by charging here and there. and it adds up.

2. is bang and go. its like their geylang but fl section. the pimps are called GTO. mainly is thai or viet girls. local taiwanese are usually old. but apparently once in awhile will have taiwanese xmm. prices will vary. but think in range of 80 to 200 SGD. it's gonna be 15 to 20 mins depending on the GTO. no shower, capped bj or no BJ at all.

the last type is their KTV. they have a japanese system for KTV. basically the hostess are "not" for fucking. but rules can be bend if you drop enough money. got 制服店 and 便服店.
can easily go up to 10++k SGD per night for a room. and still no guarantee of sex. and also the southern taiwan ones can be a little dangerous. gangsters there have guns and are hardcore.
after the TSMC, Nvidia and general chips + AI boom, the top girls are very used to mega high rollers. they probably wont even appear unless you have strong backing from local high rollers.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by signo View Post
"physically drown in thai girls' pussy sauce"
try once and find out what flavour of sauce you like HAHAHAHA
Old Today, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
bro! do you mind sharing more details of china? where is CQ? do you mean chongqing? also you have any lobang for massage FS?

i am happy to share about taiwan.

in taiwan, the straightforward FS options are 1. 舒雅馆 and 2. 豆干chu (hokkien for house).

1. you need to get a 干部 contact and work from there. usually your second or third visit then they will trust you. just tell them what you want and what type you want. prepare about 400 SGD. the trap is they might chop carrot a bit by charging here and there. and it adds up.

2. is bang and go. its like their geylang but fl section. the pimps are called GTO. mainly is thai or viet girls. local taiwanese are usually old. but apparently once in awhile will have taiwanese xmm. prices will vary. but think in range of 80 to 200 SGD. it's gonna be 15 to 20 mins depending on the GTO. no shower, capped bj or no BJ at all.

the last type is their KTV. they have a japanese system for KTV. basically the hostess are "not" for fucking. but rules can be bend if you drop enough money. got 制服店 and 便服店.
can easily go up to 10++k SGD per night for a room. and still no guarantee of sex. and also the southern taiwan ones can be a little dangerous. gangsters there have guns and are hardcore.
after the TSMC, Nvidia and general chips + AI boom, the top girls are very used to mega high rollers. they probably wont even appear unless you have strong backing from local high rollers.
very interesting and shocking to learn its so expensive to chiong in taiwan.... when i went there couple years back for a clean trip with family, saw plenty of good looking or act cute girls there and always thought it should be fun to chiong there, but maybe like you say, too many rich ppl there chionging

yes, i went to Chongqing last year for biz trip so most nights after dinner with supplier or colleagues will head to chiong with my friend, i can safely say the ktv there is wayyyyy more fun than the local ktvs here, where you most likely want to choose a viet bu cos they are the more wild ones but you will spend 90% of the night talking chicken and duck with her, sign language, or end up playing dice

over in CQ, the girls are ALL chinese, so there is no language barrier, you can talk and converse easily, the girls also aim to please and although might not be as wild as the viet bu, still wild enuff and game enough to play. the style there is more playful and entertainment, not much singing songs. for example, we played dice games, card games, even had games where the guys are blindfolded and the girls will sit on a chair half naked and you need to suck their nipples and try to identify which girl is yours, damn shiok lahhhhh and middle part of the night they will put on a small sexy dance show for you, towards the end of the night, they will bring out a screen and do a striptease and after each girl strips they will go to their guy and start frenching you and reach in to play with your cock, that is the part you want to propose bringing them back to hotel. over there, no obligation to follow you back, all about feel and chemistry, some explicitly upfront before they sit with you, the mummy will inform you this girl doesn't go hotel with anyone, but end of the night still chemistry and how much you spend there, we spent about 16k RMB in two nights there, 3 pax per night (each pax took 2 girls, and 3 cases of beer). confirm expensive, but we just thought, might never go back there again, and sg really not fun, so spent more than we expected

maybe for more context, we also spent 2 nights at chengdu, 1st night in chengdu we just touched down so didn't do anything, sat outdoors in a cold winter night eating bbq skewers (got bbq rabbit, shiok!) and keeping warm with a small bonfire beside our table, damn chillax, 2nd night we tried the foot massage, i got lucky and got a pretty chio one, spend the whole session molesting her and flirting, she even say she knocks off at 4am, if keen can stay till 4am and bring her back, but my buddy damn suay, got a bah bah auntie, so i didn't want him to feel left out and we both left together, since next morning need to wake up early to go chongqing by train (their bullet train is fucking fast, and incredibly well run and maintained, no sound, no sudden jerks like our own MRT train). first night in CQ we got conned into going into a larp sup massage parlour, very very extremely unhappy there, assign two fugly girls to me, since i requested tarma, and had a very awful session, cost wise about same as singapore, 150 to 180 sgd per girl.
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
very interesting and shocking to learn its so expensive to chiong in taiwan.... when i went there couple years back for a clean trip with family, saw plenty of good looking or act cute girls there and always thought it should be fun to chiong there, but maybe like you say, too many rich ppl there chionging

yes, i went to Chongqing last year for biz trip so most nights after dinner with supplier or colleagues will head to chiong with my friend, i can safely say the ktv there is wayyyyy more fun than the local ktvs here, where you most likely want to choose a viet bu cos they are the more wild ones but you will spend 90% of the night talking chicken and duck with her, sign language, or end up playing dice

over in CQ, the girls are ALL chinese, so there is no language barrier, you can talk and converse easily, the girls also aim to please and although might not be as wild as the viet bu, still wild enuff and game enough to play. the style there is more playful and entertainment, not much singing songs. for example, we played dice games, card games, even had games where the guys are blindfolded and the girls will sit on a chair half naked and you need to suck their nipples and try to identify which girl is yours, damn shiok lahhhhh and middle part of the night they will put on a small sexy dance show for you, towards the end of the night, they will bring out a screen and do a striptease and after each girl strips they will go to their guy and start frenching you and reach in to play with your cock, that is the part you want to propose bringing them back to hotel. over there, no obligation to follow you back, all about feel and chemistry, some explicitly upfront before they sit with you, the mummy will inform you this girl doesn't go hotel with anyone, but end of the night still chemistry and how much you spend there, we spent about 16k RMB in two nights there, 3 pax per night (each pax took 2 girls, and 3 cases of beer). confirm expensive, but we just thought, might never go back there again, and sg really not fun, so spent more than we expected

maybe for more context, we also spent 2 nights at chengdu, 1st night in chengdu we just touched down so didn't do anything, sat outdoors in a cold winter night eating bbq skewers (got bbq rabbit, shiok!) and keeping warm with a small bonfire beside our table, damn chillax, 2nd night we tried the foot massage, i got lucky and got a pretty chio one, spend the whole session molesting her and flirting, she even say she knocks off at 4am, if keen can stay till 4am and bring her back, but my buddy damn suay, got a bah bah auntie, so i didn't want him to feel left out and we both left together, since next morning need to wake up early to go chongqing by train (their bullet train is fucking fast, and incredibly well run and maintained, no sound, no sudden jerks like our own MRT train). first night in CQ we got conned into going into a larp sup massage parlour, very very extremely unhappy there, assign two fugly girls to me, since i requested tarma, and had a very awful session, cost wise about same as singapore, 150 to 180 sgd per girl.
thanks for the info bro! very nice to have a small gang to chiong china ktv together. and sounds like a fun night indeed how did you find the local ktvs? just walk around town or got your local friends to recommend?

Taiwan high end ktv/shops are really becoming unattainable. my friend there says the trend now is vietnam style hair salons. but no point for us to go taiwan just for viet girls. might as well straight away go HCM.

the above are straightforward options.

the non-straightforward options still got sugar baby and 外送茶 (outcall girls). but i think these are either full of scams or really need a local taiwanese player to point the way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1