The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L1608

some of the UHNI got some kind of weird fetish one

heard a lot from the girls already
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Thanks for your honest feedback.

Unfortunately, many ladies there also have enhanced assets with different levels of 'hand feel'. While naturals are most preferred, the service level is also very important and many have become one of our customer's Top 3 regulars.
Hey bro,

Which other ladies in the house have enhanced assets?

Prefer soft tender kind so good to take note

Thanks
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4011 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Hey bro,

Which other ladies in the house have enhanced assets?

Prefer soft tender kind so good to take note

Thanks
Wa Wa has enhanced assets. As described in my FR, her enhanced assets looks and feels soft tender and damn natural unless you press harder, with nicely shape nipples and light brown colour. In any case, I think you see her boobs will make you steam kind, LOL.

Rest besides those mentioned I'm not sure as I only tried Ling Ling and Wa Wa.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
some of the UHNI got some kind of weird fetish one

heard a lot from the girls already
Yeah, can imagine some pulled in a luggage with their own tools to make them perform such duties LOL:

Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; Today at 12:39 PM.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wa Wa has enhanced assets. As described in my FR, her enhanced assets looks and feels soft tender and damn natural unless you press harder, with nicely shape nipples and light brown colour. In any case, I think you see her boobs will make you steam kind, LOL.

Rest besides those mentioned I'm not sure as I only tried Ling Ling and Wa Wa.
Thanks Bro.

I tried Bing Bing before. She said she is friends with Wa Wa back in home town.

She has natural C assets
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Thanks Bro.

I tried Bing Bing before. She said she is friends with Wa Wa back in home town.

She has natural C assets
Thanks Bro, for the info on Bing Bing. Interesting. So Bing Bing could be Wa Wa's 闺蜜 who should be friends with Ling Ling also as she has recommended her to her PRC customers.

But she has no FR listed yet. So do add in your FR for in this thread for Bro bullterrier to compile, thanks:

PRC Gals FR thread compilation:
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=898530&page=239

FR post list: https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?p...postcount=3579

Quote:
Lorong 16 House 8
Wa Wa
Enhanced C cup with pale pink nips, fair skin, BBBJ, short time AR, DFK
Jiao Jiao
C cup natural small beige nipples, nice DFK with soft lips, deep throat BBBJ in shower and on bed but hold your fire, soft spoken, fair skin, pussy grinding, good AR
Bing Bing
Yue Yue
Looked early 30s up close, chatty not talkative, B size but a little on the saggy side, BBBJ and AR
Na Na
D cup, MILF, busty and slutty look from Xinjiang, average size, AR, BBBJ
Sasa
Ling Ling
C cup, AR, BBBJ, fair skin, small sized short hair CUTE girl
Yao Yao
enhanced boobs, BBBJ, AR, DFK
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Yeah, can imagine some pulled in a luggage with their own tools to make them perform such duties LOL:

Pete Club 20 kena from girls before with airborne red rope
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Pete Club 20 kena from girls before with airborne red rope
You mean something like that? First or second one? Damn risky if airborne, if rope break bones also break

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1