The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wil004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

First time here, did some research and wanted to try out dan dan, anyone would recommend others?
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This is quite right... some MLs prevent getting roamed by pretending to intiate roam/service/CB etc... on you.
But she over did it. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
You meant she tried to cut some service while giving you the other ones?
Not exactly, derrickboy got the idea, read his reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
I see.. then can share whose on your rtm list?
Pipi, MHT
Only occasional RTM

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for di ka si
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/di-ka-si-massage/

Location: about 10min walk from nearest mrt, many bus services below the place
Look: should be an experience one back in china, about 160cm, slim and boobs are soft but not as big as i expect it to be but understandable from her build. My guess is mid 30s but consider good looking.
Massage: no massage straight ask which i want, and i opted for hj then action starts.
Sensual: standard catbath for whole body, knee and licked and swallow the balls. After that she undress into FN, request to fake-love making and it was great, but no lip kissing. 5g roaming allowed, zhut and suck allowed. Very accomodating, as we helped each other to release. YMMV.
She's also listed on TT for 280(fj) along with her housemate shishi(300). Can request for 双飞 if youre into that.

Overall will RTM if got chance
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Newbee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Now really not many good new ones.

I been going to tang tang. For bbbj, Dandan and Linlin are good for a bit above average sensual.

I tried others like yian who is meh, Xiang Xiang who is meh. An Tong seems to have a bit of potential but have to see where it goes.

Is there anyone that people can recommend?

Also, https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-sugar/ seems interesting but likely expensive? Any other bros have experience with her? I saw a couple reviews here but seems a bit too good to be true.
Dandan provide bbbj?
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
terrymanOz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I didn't zap you but I would if I know how to zap

Your question classify you as someone who is Kiasi, Kiasu and cheapskate ! Your "innocent or dumb" comments of "just want to get money worth" I believe irritates a lot of bros here including me! If you cannot even see yourself of going through the process of possibly meeting a landmine, why chiong ??? Might as well sit at home and PCC.

Be a man and suck it up even if you meet someone undesirable! That;s the fun of chionging, if you can't even bear or afford to spare $120 then don't do it ! Save it for your Birthday lah ! Diu ... this is so f..kg irritating to see people saying such things. Asking for an opinion is fine but saying to get money worth ...is a bomb to me to get me f...kg exploded ! Imagine someone like me who likes to chiong in Sg has to add an airfare price as well, do i have to say I want to get my money worth ??? Freaking idiotic isn't it !

Life is stressful enough ...so please don;t stress yourself over $120 lah! KNN if every Singaporean bro is like you, I think this Nation has no Hope and how to compete internationally ! Chiong must chiong with pride and be happy! And not 斤斤计较 !

Hope you learn something ...祸从口出 !Be a Man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmao6790 View Post
And why I kena zap ah? I just ask a question
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 reviews to share compiled over the last few months or so. They are still around I think.

-----

Qing Qing - https://sglonelyguy-36.com/qing-qing-massage/

Looks: Leggy babe, decent body but her complexion cmi. Side view of her body in the video is kind of accurate even though it is taken years ago. She is a returnee from 2018, 2021 (can search for Xiao Qing, Qing Qing or Xiao Xi with description of a football lover during those years)

Massage: No technique but checked on pressure and all so maybe a bit of plus point.

Sensual: Not bad, reverse cowgirl HJ helps in this case

RTM: Nope

-----

Ting Zi - https://sglonelyguy-36.com/ting-zi-massage/

Written about her before, saw that she returned again so she is my go-to to get jacked off by a decent looking chick.

RTM: Yes

-----

Jia Qi - https://sglonelyguy-36.com/jia-qi-massage/

Looks: Aunty-ish looks but seems to make an effort to keep fit. Love her ass

Massage: To me not bad, at least can feel a bit of relief after the session even though can't match properly trained masseuse of course.

Sensual: Good but a bit annoying with the fake moans

RTM: Nope

Last edited by johnnyo; Yesterday at 10:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Dandan provide bbbj?
Believe the statement should be like this.

"I been going to tang tang, For bbbj."

The ' and . is reversed.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Dandan provide bbbj?
Oh shoot. Typo. I meant tang tang for bbbj. My bad
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinsman View Post
I just visited a few days ago.

What you see is what you get.
She can do a very decent massage when its time to flip over it was quite enthusiastic as well.

I will RTM.
Can I check how much is she charging and if she is actually in a condo or those owo spa
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
But she over did it. Lol
I nvr think much about it but now u mentioned, I think u r right. Which oso mean she is actually quite smart since will not offend customers.

Last edited by Javabeans; Today at 12:23 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh shoot. Typo. I meant tang tang for bbbj. My bad
Wait all her customers ask from her bbbj today.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
littlehorsebro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for di ka si
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/di-ka-si-massage/

Location: about 10min walk from nearest mrt, many bus services below the place
Look: should be an experience one back in china, about 160cm, slim and boobs are soft but not as big as i expect it to be but understandable from her build. My guess is mid 30s but consider good looking.
Massage: no massage straight ask which i want, and i opted for hj then action starts.
Sensual: standard catbath for whole body, knee and licked and swallow the balls. After that she undress into FN, request to fake-love making and it was great, but no lip kissing. 5g roaming allowed, zhut and suck allowed. Very accomodating, as we helped each other to release. YMMV.
She's also listed on TT for 280(fj) along with her housemate shishi(300). Can request for 双飞 if youre into that.

Overall will RTM if got chance
How long is the session without massage and any discount from the photos?
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
But she over did it. Lol
For me first session was good, something seemingly different. Second session sian liao and can feel the "resistance" etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil004 View Post
First time here, did some research and wanted to try out dan dan, anyone would recommend others?
If you researched enough, you could have read that these popular MLs don't accept bookings with numbers not registered in the database.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thec0rrupted1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can I check how much is she charging and if she is actually in a condo or those owo spa
Oh man looks like she is getting some popularity. Time to book her in advance!

She stays in a condo by herself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1