The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Bedok reservoir spa

Recently I went to this my f spa at Bedok reservoir road.
I did not opt for the $88 option and just try the normal 1 hr massage .massage was good by a Vietnamese but no Gq ask.

Maybe next time I try $88 test see any question ask or not .of course I can spend that money on better option . But this Vietnamese look not bad so test test first .

Have anyone try this spa before that end happy ?
Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BalJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bedok reservoir spa

bro try already update again
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
I did not opt for the $88 option and just try the normal 1 hr massage .massage was good by a Vietnamese but no Gq ask.

Maybe next time I try $88 test see any question ask or not .of course I can spend that money on better option . But this Vietnamese look not bad so test test first .

Any accidental touching of the dick & balls? ..
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 16
backache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

didnt the ml ask you to upgrade in the room? need to pay $88 to unlock.
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 4
happymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think m f spa need to take higher package for gq. Not sure if v spa is the same (just beside m f spa).
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Normally I just chit chat with them and ask what extra they give right at the start. If you ask, even the most basic package they will also pop GQ coz they want earn money.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Any accidental touching of the dick & balls? ..
No lol. Maybe need to frequent more time to unlock .
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
didnt the ml ask you to upgrade in the room? need to pay $88 to unlock.
No lei . But thruout the massage she also quite good in doing the massage job

Tho the front desk give me a werid look like why I never upgrade to $88. Next time I try $88 see unlock or not
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Normally I just chit chat with them and ask what extra they give right at the start. If you ask, even the most basic package they will also pop GQ coz they want earn money.
Hmmm do you try them before for This spa?
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymonk View Post
I think m f spa need to take higher package for gq. Not sure if v spa is the same (just beside m f spa).
Guess so . 🤷‍♀️ but I thinking of alt $88 and normal massage . See if $88 have then maybe next time normal also have .
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hmmm do you try them before for This spa?
I tried this for L spa before. The ML still give me extra despite of taking the lowest package.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 20
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

These are typical 88 gimmick spa...the boss mandate customer pay 88 then ML can touch your ass and can proceed for any possible service.
If ML gave you when you get the lower package...most likely she top up for you loh. The fine is quite heavy if they got caught.
Usually I will avoid this type of shop. If i saw any ML i really like... I will just suck thumb and pay the 88 package...haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1