The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkery View Post
like that is incall or outcall?
She's on her own now..... it's outcall.
Can be a bit too sticky.
On the day I booked her, she found out I was alone so she insisted to be my "guide" for the day & night
Luckily there was another bro who arrived the next day so I told her my boss arrived so not convenient for her to tag along.
Guess business must be slow for her during this period.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
She's on her own now..... it's outcall.
Can be a bit too sticky.
On the day I booked her, she found out I was alone so she insisted to be my "guide" for the day & night
Luckily there was another bro who arrived the next day so I told her my boss arrived so not convenient for her to tag along.
Guess business must be slow for her during this period.
You just have gongtao kung-fu if she so socked to you.

My experience was different. She only resumed work last Saturday and she had many bookings that day. She was only able to come to my room @ 10pm although we had arranged earlier time slot @ 5pm.
Apparently she cocked up her bookings and had double booked me.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkery View Post
like that is incall or outcall?
She prefers outcall as she is free to arrange her time.
She did try doing Fiwfans for a short while but gave up because of harassment from "agents" who try to recruit her to join their stables.
Old Today, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4728 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Thank you!

Managed to make contact and arranged appointment for my trip next week. Hope BKK wun be flooded with Tiongs during my trip there. Forgot that it is PRC National Day super long holiday break period when I booked my trip.
what kinda of pricing am i expecting for Nadcha? looking to go bkk after chinese holidays avoiding them totally

that's a queue to return points, please wait patiently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1