The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
FR for Aline, SNS

A belated FR for Aline. She's no stranger to our shores, but somehow I never got round to trying her out (first visit, I went for her friend instead - dayum she was good) and in retrospect I should have tried her earlier.

Well, better late than never. I agree with the latest FR, Aline looks better than her pictures. She's on the shorter side, but well proportioned and has a great figure. Unlike a lot of Brazilian girls, she isn't fat and jiggly, and she isn't covered in ink like some of them - ok she has two tattoos, but ain't bad.

Ok, so pretty face - check. Great body - check. Service - super check. Her service is superb. Just lie back and let her do all the work, she really knows her stuff. She has a great ability to turn you on sensually and sexually and know exactly what buttons to push. Now this is the sort of Latin sensuality I wanna see more of. Oh, and her blowjob is a thing of beauty. Very impressive with all sorts of activity going on.

This girl knows how to get it done. Definitely should give her a try!

After we were done, did some chit chat and shoot the breeze a bit.
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 2
Moobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladodgers View Post
Like you have mentioned - the ladies are sharing with you stories of "interesting clients". Clients who have PE and shoot even before penetration or a few seconds after are definitely unique experiences they remember and is something interesting to tell others and laugh about. There are a number of course, and the girl can also use the word "many" but it's so subjective. FLs would also have clients who can last half an hour trying many positions before shooting but those are not interesting experiences they would talk about but those half an hour guys balance out the < 1 minute PE guys to give the median of 5 minutes.

I also personally know a number of guys who tell me they always bring their own Okamoto 001 condom because it's thin and sensitive enough to allow them to ejaculate during the session rather than using the standard durex condoms girls buy. Reason is because some guys can naturally last so long they get physically exhausted before shooting and the session is wasted for them if they don't ejaculate no matter how many positions they try and how long they pump the girl.

Like bro @blitzkriegg cited from the peer reviewed published researched he gave "the overall range is wide, from less than one minute to over half an hour.". So it is true there are a lot of less than one minute guys, but it also means there are also a lot of > 7 minute guys. Ultimately these doctors classify PE based on peer reviewed research with stopwatch data to back it up, but FLs stories are what they choose to cherry pick to say for interesting conversations.
Very interesting sharing
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!

Ksyusha from SNS

Look: Long hair and was very pretty, young SYT with face you can't get bored of. A beautiful chick that i will be proud of bring out.

Body: Flat stomach, cannot spot any fat. It was sexy and curvy. Just a small tattoo spotted. Fair smooth skin and a bubbly perky ass. fair smooth skin and a bubbly perky ass.

Boobs: Boobs are also natural, natural lovers bros can go ahead and book. Soft to touch and nice to hold.

French: She took the initiative to french me so I was actually surprised. Skills wise is still got room for improvement, but she initiate it just confirm that she is out to please.

Pussy: She is very sensitive to touch and easily aroused even before I go down on her, She very wet. Clean shaven and tasty pussy, let out sexy moan and she responses well and i enjoy my time licking her.

BBBJ: expert, good suction, start to blow u from shower to sofa to bed lol, non stop action. Feeling so ecstasy when she took my cock whole and just shove in her mouth deepthroat for very long and gag on it.

FJ: Caps on and started our bonking lol.. She moan softly near my ear and hug me damn tight, suddenly I feel her pussy clamp onto my dick and her body shake abit and low moan out from her mouth, I know she just climax and I turbo my speed faster then grab both her arms and fuck her damn fast n hard till I shot all into her tight pussy

GFE: It was high and comfortable. No rushing kind of service. She make me feel like fucking a lover that you have not met in a long time.

Thank SNS
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Very busy recently. Work till eyes seeing stars. 🌟
Feel great to read FRs, feel like I also bonk together. Hee 😜
Haha agree that the spate of real FRs were really interesting to read! Even though I was travelling last week with my 20 year old FB getting free CIP every day, the FRs were so enticing that I couldn't wait to get back to SG and stick my thịt nướng into some bánh mì.

In the end, touched down and fast hand fast leg booked a slot for Feyonce hahaha
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Haha agree that the spate of real FRs were really interesting to read! Even though I was travelling last week with my 20 year old FB getting free CIP every day, the FRs were so enticing that I couldn't wait to get back to SG and stick my thịt nướng into some bánh mì.

In the end, touched down and fast hand fast leg booked a slot for Feyonce hahaha
Wow, shiok bro. No wonder you are Captain America! Haha. 😜
I just discovered a newly opened high class SPA with above average SYTs, Cat 1 (means no FJ), PM me if you want contact.
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scofield1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4mes View Post
CF - VODKA

Very priddy lady, petit sized and only begging to be fd. All that dirty talk during pounding is PSE level. Amazing bbbj w gagging despite having to take a big tool. 10/10 session n highly recommended. Bro CF never disappoints w the smooth booking too.
my next bonk target. any idea when she leaving?
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cronin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So the previous reviews for Mila are all 100 percent accurate. She's a pretty waif-like thing, with huge eyes and fair skin. Very slim and all natural, petite.

Incredibly shy and demure but my god is she a nympho. She'll make out with you like she's dying of thirst and you're a glass of cold water. She trembles at your every touch and squirms and gasps with every thrust. She'll stare into your eyes like you're Ryan Gosling as you pound her.

Great punt. Do check her out if that sounds like your thing.
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, how to get 20 year old FB with free CIP? Hope you can share. Thanks bro.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
superfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mila SNS

She is young, shy but chio, innocent and gorgeous type. Long hair and have the sure will melt your heart look.

She is slender, slim and curvy. Her petite body frame makes her looks super sexy. Fair skin with
perky ass that seduce me to pound her in doggie. Boobs was natural B size with perky and get erect when stimulated easily kind of nipple.

She is a good frencher, takes alot of initiatives and tongue action was superb. No bad breath and It was all the way passionate and intense.

BBBJ was good as she really knows how to get me hard and make me want more with her licks and deep-throating skills. No teething effect and extra attentive to know how to lick and suck on my balls and shaft.

Her pussy was clean shaven with no smell. It was damn tasty and wet. She seem to it very much as I paint her. Her moan get louder and louder and i saw juice coming out as she climax a few times.

Missionary first when Im close I pull out and catch my breath. We the switch to doggy along with the window, curtains did not close and then I penetrate her fast, deep & hard. She was moaning and whining til li release all my cum.

She was attentive and caring toward me, never make me feel neglected. That really make my day. I am very sure to RTF her and she is sure a lover in the making.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, unlike you I don’t have such a good lobang (20 year old fb). That’s y need to outsource haha.

Hope your session with Feyonce was great too.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Karena (VP)

Decide to try a new girl that have no FR here yet. Karena picked me up in the exact outfit as her new video. She look closest to the video but need to add a few years to her face. Nice height around 165cm and curvy body.

After we entered the lift, she smiles and hold my arm. At that point i already got the feeling that this will be a good session. Proceed to make some small talk and after coming out of the lift, we had to climb a few flight of stairs before reaching her room. Like other bros, i acted gentleman and walk behind her to look at her buttcheek while she climbed up the stairs.

Showered alone while she lied down on the bed with her lingerie still on. Once i'm out of the bathroom, she sits up with open arms and asked me to come over. I go over and immediately started kissing her lips and she grab my face with both of her hands. We were munching each other lips and her mouth was fully opened so i try to stick my tongue inside, she responded well and we had a tongue fight, at times she will fully stick out her tongue for me to suck.

I asked her to lie down and continue to DFK while my hands started to explore her body. I slowly started to strip her and move to feast on her full natural C cup soft tits. Continue to move down and what welcome me was a fully shaved abalone. I started to gently kiss her pussy and slowly started to lick upwards from her lovehole to her clit while she moaned loudly. Karena also the type that will say ego boosting words to encourage you.

After feasting on her pussy, i cleaned my mouth with tissue and continue to DFK with her again. We slowly switched position while DFKing till she's on top and she started doing her thing. Quite a intense and passionate catbath as she started to lick my ears first before going to my neck then nipple, in between she will come up to kiss. BBBJ was wet and will attack the balls, she slowly move her way up to me and we kiss again. I then asked for 69 before the main event.

Caps on, started with her on top. A combination of grinding and up down motion, best was when she's doing the up down motion as can see her natural tits bouncing. She got tired after awhile and lied down on me, so i started thrusting and continue our frenching.

Changed to my finishing move mish next, continue to pound her while DFK with her. After abit i felt something warm and tiny pulses from her pussy and she started sucking my tongue really hard. I got up and she's grabbing the bedsheet with one hand and pillow on the other. I started pumping with maximum effort and unleashed my minions.

After that we cuddled and chat, in between i steal some kisses from her also. She speaks good mandarin with a china accent, very easy to chat with. She was saying "河内很多鲍鱼", i thought she was trying to be cheeky as she kept "鲍鱼鲍鱼鲍鱼". I finally realised that she's trying to say "暴雨" cause we were talking about the typhoon lol!

She's friend with hazeline and similarly she works in a normal job in vietnam. For the fans of hazeline, karena mention that both of them might come back again early next year!

We chatted so much that we forgot about the time and went overtime, untill VP bro texted to tell me to leave! Am really sorry to the next bro!

Quickly dressed up and i opened the door myself and she asked me to wait, she approached me to hugged and kiss before I leave. All in all karena is a max GFE type of girl, worth it for bros to try if you're a boob lover, tomorrow is her last day so don't miss out!

Last edited by Alwaysmovedown; Yesterday at 11:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 3
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Karena (VP)

Decide to try a new girl that have no FR here yet. Karena picked me up in the exact outfit as her new video. She look closest to the video but need to add a few years to her face. Nice height around 165cm and curvy body.
Thanks for making the first move to try her bro. Hope Hazeline will be back sooner than later!
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Youngreckless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Hazeline
Agent: VP

Reading all the guys reviews I had to try this gem. Just as all the bros were saying absolute stunner. Sexy car mag model type face, fit body wrapped up in that black dress with them sexy arm bands was a sight to behold. She definitely keeps her body in shape and likes men that are fit. Luckily I just came back from a chest/shoulder day and had a pump.

After showing solo, I knew coming in from the get go that DFK was going to be tough so instead of initating convo I went for the neck. Pulling her hair to the side and caressing her ever so gently. She let off some soft moaning and I gently pushed her against the fridge, turned her around and ran my fingers between her legs while using my other hand to grab a hold of her neck gently, and I mean gently, while licking her back and neck. Turned her over and made eye contact with this goddess and I knew she was enjoying it as she would kiss my forearms, biceps, whole damn body while inhaling like she wanted to take in my smell.

She guided me onto the bed where she teased my nips and stroked the already rock hard fella. Couldn't take any more and i rotated her on to the bed and once again attacked her neck, shoulder blades and waist. Once I got to her pussy she told me she's already wet and I ate that up like no tomorrow. I stood up wiping my face off and went in for my first peck and tbh I wouldn't say DFK but started to kiss her on top of her. What surprised me was the she grabbed my uncapped cock and slapped it against her pussy, teasing me while we entangled.

She capped me and in we go into her fit and tight pussy. The rest is history.

I contemplated whether to even post this but since it seems like she maybe coming back to our shores, here it is. I'm not as articulate as the other hommies but I tried my best here.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Girl: Jazlyn (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Jazlyn! I was planning for a RTF session with Jolin but as luck would have it she was very quickly booked up, but thank the gods as it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I got to meet Jazlyn again. WOW just when I thought my first session with Jazlyn was amazing already, this girl had outdone herself and gave me an even better RTF session!

As with most RTF sessions, Jazlyn recognised me immediately and we started to build off the already great chemistry that we had, which led to me having one of the most GFE and PSE sessions with a VP girl yet! Being a full suite service girl, my action with Jazlyn started in the shower where this time round we both lethered our hands with soap and sensually rubbed each other, with Jazlyn caressing my nipples and tugging at my growing hard dick while I returned the favour by twirling her nipples and rubbing her already wet pussy. Things started to get steamy in the shower where we DFK-ed passionately while our hands continued to explore and arouse each other. I had a raging boner by now and wanted to fuck this girl, so I requested for Jazlyn to wash the soap off our bodies so that we could proceed to the bed. Jazlyn obliged to my request but this girl had other dirty thoughts in her mind. After making sure I was properly washed, Jazlyn went down on her knees and started to give me the warmest and wettest BBBJ while she looked upwards at me with her CFM eyes and moaned loudly each time she sucked my dickhead and slowly engulfed the entire length of my dick into her mouth. Just when I thought it could not get any more heavenly, Jazlyn being the sex vixen that she is guided my hands to the back of her neck and signalled for me to slowly face fuck her. If there was ever an image of what heaven looks like, it will probably be me and Jazlyn in the shower with me face fucking her warm and soft mouth with my rock hard dick as she moans loudly in pleasure.

I was more than ready to ram this girl and led the way by using my towel to dry the both of us off before I carried Jazlyn onto the bed where we started the main segment of the session with a wet and intense DFK. Jazlyn’s mouth is extremely soft, warm and sensual and I still stand true to my previous FR for her that her DFK is one of the best that I have experienced in my 20+ years of punting. Jazlyn had put her mouth and tongue to good use next by licking my ears, neck and nipples, giving true meaning to the term catbath.

As she roamed further down south, her eyes peeled wide open at the sight of rock hard dick that was already spewing out pre-cum from the steamy action in the shower. Jazlyn smiled cheekly at me and before I could even react she took my entire dick into her mouth and warmed it up even more for the main action. I wanted to taste this girl’s pussy badly and told Jazlyn to turn around, upon hearing which she said ok with much enthusiasm knowing that her wet pussy will be getting some much needed attention and licking.

And so there we were, Jazlyn and I enjoying our own slice of heaven as we savoured each other in 69 with loud moans coming out of our mouths and plenty of pre-cum flowing out from my dick and her pussy. I wanted this girl to cum badly in 69 and so I increased the speed of my painting rapidly and attacked her pussy from all angles, flicking her pussy lips up and down followed by circular twirls, and then straightening my tongue as much as possible to tongue fuck her love hole. This riled Jazlyn up and within a matter of minutes this girl was moaning loudly at the top of her voice and started to tremble uncontrollably as she achieved the first orgasm of our session!

With a horny-crazy and sex craved look on her face, Jazlyn quickly jumped onto my dick and started to ride me hard in CG. And boy did it feel like she was the client and I was her boy toy! Jazlyn is a serial grinder and was moaning loudly as she thrusted her hips back and forth and guided my hands to squeeze her boobs and erected nipples. I wanted her to go crazy and so I arched my lower back such that our pelvic bones were rubbing each other harder and this made Jazlyn roll her eyes back as she grinded me more intensely and moaned louder. Before I knew it, I felt Jazlyn’s pussy convulsions and she had collapsed onto me. Jazlyn had came for the second time!

By now I was dying to blast my load into Jazlyn and positioned her weakened body for missionary. As I started to pound Jazlyn’s wet pussy hard with my dick, she transitioned from being in a post-orgasm trance to a state of higher nirvana as she rolled her eyes back and extended out her tongue as though it was a scene from a hentai movie where the girl had been fucked for hours on end. Jazlyn had become the sex-craved kitten again and I increased the intensity of my thrust to bring out the inner sex demon in me that was unleashed by Yves during my previous session with her. The best way to describe how I was now ravaging Jazlyn is akin to a sex bunny being jackhammered by the alpha male till no end. I knew in my mind that Jazlyn could not take my pounding any longer and as truth would have it, Jazlyn came for the third time in the session as I paused my thrusting to feel her pussy convulsing and clamping on my hard dick that was deeply planted in her.

I was feeling particularly mischievous today and with the built up chemistry with Jazlyn I thought to sexually tease her, so instead of slowly increasing my pace like I always do, I starting fucking Jazlyn again at max pace and power that led to her opening her eyes wide at my very first thrust into her pussy and she let out a erotic shriek followed by her sensual moans that by now were very loud enough for the girls outside to hear. I kept up my pace and power for a few minutes and Jazlyn had suddenly let out a very loud ‘OH MY GOD’ and started to tremble uncontrollably as I felt her pussy pulsating again, only this time I took advantage of the moment where her pussy was clamping tightly onto my dick and rode her wave of pleasure to blast out my thick and huge load, making sure that the both of us orgasmed at the same time. The feeling of having Jazlyn’s pussy clamp uncontrollably and non-stop on my dick while releasing my load is probably one of the best feelings on earth, so much so that I had let out a wave of loud moans to signal to the girls outside as to how good Jazlyn was to have made me cummed so hard.

Jazlyn and I were totally spent after our sexual romp and I collapsed onto her with my dick still in her pussy as we ended our session with a long and slow DFK. Jazlyn would usually shower me after the session but this time round she was totally drained by me and I told her to rest as I showered myself.

All in all, Jazlyn is truly a VP legend potential and one of the best viet girls to currently try. There really isn’t anything much more to ask for in a VP girl. With her full suite of service, great sensual attitude, amazing DFK skills and sex vixen skills on bed, bros can be guaranteed a satisfying and amazing release with Jazlyn. I highly encourage all bros to give Jazlyn a try before her stint ends and she leaves our shores in 8 days time. Thank you again bro VPremium for bringing Jazlyn to our shores! I will be sleeping soundly tonight as a very satisfied man with Jazlyn having drained my balls and filled my heart with lustful joy.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Youngreckless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Jazlyn (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Jazlyn! I was planning for a RTF session with Jolin but as luck would have it she was very quickly booked up, but thank the gods as it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I got to meet Jazlyn again. WOW just when I thought my first session with Jazlyn was amazing already, this girl had outdone herself and gave me an even better RTF session!

As with most RTF sessions, Jazlyn recognised me immediately and we started to build off the already great chemistry that we had, which led to me having one of the most GFE and PSE sessions with a VP girl yet! Being a full suite service girl, my action with Jazlyn started in the shower where this time round we both lethered our hands with soap and sensually rubbed each other, with Jazlyn caressing my nipples and tugging at my growing hard dick while I returned the favour by twirling her nipples and rubbing her already wet pussy. Things started to get steamy in the shower where we DFK-ed passionately while our hands continued to explore and arouse each other. I had a raging boner by now and wanted to fuck this girl, so I requested for Jazlyn to wash the soap off our bodies so that we could proceed to the bed. Jazlyn obliged to my request but this girl had other dirty thoughts in her mind. After making sure I was properly washed, Jazlyn went down on her knees and started to give me the warmest and wettest BBBJ while she looked upwards at me with her CFM eyes and moaned loudly each time she sucked my dickhead and slowly engulfed the entire length of my dick into her mouth. Just when I thought it could not get any more heavenly, Jazlyn being the sex vixen that she is guided my hands to the back of her neck and signalled for me to slowly face fuck her. If there was ever an image of what heaven looks like, it will probably be me and Jazlyn in the shower with me face fucking her warm and soft mouth with my rock hard dick as she moans loudly in pleasure.

I was more than ready to ram this girl and led the way by using my towel to dry the both of us off before I carried Jazlyn onto the bed where we started the main segment of the session with a wet and intense DFK. Jazlyn’s mouth is extremely soft, warm and sensual and I still stand true to my previous FR for her that her DFK is one of the best that I have experienced in my 20+ years of punting. Jazlyn had put her mouth and tongue to good use next by licking my ears, neck and nipples, giving true meaning to the term catbath.

As she roamed further down south, her eyes peeled wide open at the sight of rock hard dick that was already spewing out pre-cum from the steamy action in the shower. Jazlyn smiled cheekly at me and before I could even react she took my entire dick into her mouth and warmed it up even more for the main action. I wanted to taste this girl’s pussy badly and told Jazlyn to turn around, upon hearing which she said ok with much enthusiasm knowing that her wet pussy will be getting some much needed attention and licking.

And so there we were, Jazlyn and I enjoying our own slice of heaven as we savoured each other in 69 with loud moans coming out of our mouths and plenty of pre-cum flowing out from my dick and her pussy. I wanted this girl to cum badly in 69 and so I increased the speed of my painting rapidly and attacked her pussy from all angles, flicking her pussy lips up and down followed by circular twirls, and then straightening my tongue as much as possible to tongue fuck her love hole. This riled Jazlyn up and within a matter of minutes this girl was moaning loudly at the top of her voice and started to tremble uncontrollably as she achieved the first orgasm of our session!

With a horny-crazy and sex craved look on her face, Jazlyn quickly jumped onto my dick and started to ride me hard in CG. And boy did it feel like she was the client and I was her boy toy! Jazlyn is a serial grinder and was moaning loudly as she thrusted her hips back and forth and guided my hands to squeeze her boobs and erected nipples. I wanted her to go crazy and so I arched my lower back such that our pelvic bones were rubbing each other harder and this made Jazlyn roll her eyes back as she grinded me more intensely and moaned louder. Before I knew it, I felt Jazlyn’s pussy convulsions and she had collapsed onto me. Jazlyn had came for the second time!

By now I was dying to blast my load into Jazlyn and positioned her weakened body for missionary. As I started to pound Jazlyn’s wet pussy hard with my dick, she transitioned from being in a post-orgasm trance to a state of higher nirvana as she rolled her eyes back and extended out her tongue as though it was a scene from a hentai movie where the girl had been fucked for hours on end. Jazlyn had become the sex-craved kitten again and I increased the intensity of my thrust to bring out the inner sex demon in me that was unleashed by Yves during my previous session with her. The best way to describe how I was now ravaging Jazlyn is akin to a sex bunny being jackhammered by the alpha male till no end. I knew in my mind that Jazlyn could not take my pounding any longer and as truth would have it, Jazlyn came for the third time in the session as I paused my thrusting to feel her pussy convulsing and clamping on my hard dick that was deeply planted in her.

I was feeling particularly mischievous today and with the built up chemistry with Jazlyn I thought to sexually tease her, so instead of slowly increasing my pace like I always do, I starting fucking Jazlyn again at max pace and power that led to her opening her eyes wide at my very first thrust into her pussy and she let out a erotic shriek followed by her sensual moans that by now were very loud enough for the girls outside to hear. I kept up my pace and power for a few minutes and Jazlyn had suddenly let out a very loud ‘OH MY GOD’ and started to tremble uncontrollably as I felt her pussy pulsating again, only this time I took advantage of the moment where her pussy was clamping tightly onto my dick and rode her wave of pleasure to blast out my thick and huge load, making sure that the both of us orgasmed at the same time. The feeling of having Jazlyn’s pussy clamp uncontrollably and non-stop on my dick while releasing my load is probably one of the best feelings on earth, so much so that I had let out a wave of loud moans to signal to the girls outside as to how good Jazlyn was to have made me cummed so hard.

Jazlyn and I were totally spent after our sexual romp and I collapsed onto her with my dick still in her pussy as we ended our session with a long and slow DFK. Jazlyn would usually shower me after the session but this time round she was totally drained by me and I told her to rest as I showered myself.

All in all, Jazlyn is truly a VP legend potential and one of the best viet girls to currently try. There really isn’t anything much more to ask for in a VP girl. With her full suite of service, great sensual attitude, amazing DFK skills and sex vixen skills on bed, bros can be guaranteed a satisfying and amazing release with Jazlyn. I highly encourage all bros to give Jazlyn a try before her stint ends and she leaves our shores in 8 days time. Thank you again bro VPremium for bringing Jazlyn to our shores! I will be sleeping soundly tonight as a very satisfied man with Jazlyn having drained my balls and filled my heart with lustful joy.
Oh man what a write up! Seeing her tomorrow and can't wait. But goddamn. What a hard act to follow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1