The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 8
milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

Ebi has the perfect 'girl nextdoor' look. Look the same in the advert. Long hair and she is surely not young but has that mysterious kind of beauty.

She is light weight and sure easy to be carry. Consider petite to me body was nice and curvy with fair smooth skin. The ass was seductive and those that can give birth a lot type. Boobs was just the right size for me. Nice shape with no sign of saggy, allow me to lick and suck all i want.

I stripped on top of her slowly and began my onslaught starting with dfk. She's the obedient type, will let me do what I want with no complaints, lick and suck my lips in response as I went south to suck on her boobs she would moan and lick my ears. Went further south to her shaven pussy which gets wet with a bit of tongue stimulation her body writhing and her hands would move to rummage my hair, the closer to orgasm the more she messes with hair. When she reach orgasm, she will try to push my head instinctively which I persevered and made her even higher.

Moved to main event inserted my hard tool inside her wet pussy in missionary and she would grab my butt to make me go hard and fast, what a horny kitty. Instead I would torture her by going slow and pop out and pop in my dick making her go crazy. She's also quite flexible, would bend her legs like she's sitting cross legged while I pumped her, no idea why she like this pose lol

We alternate between fucking and painting /blowing me after a few rounds I lied down for her to give me a blowjob, she would slowly devour my dick while looking at me, no DT though and didn't make her face fuck me. We then continued in cowgirl, more of the grinding type so I took control made her hug me and went turbo mode up into her which she enjoy. Switched back in missionary went really hard felt the bed spring was working hard as I pumped down into her and her body was flying off the bed with each pump until we both finished and remained stuck together for a few minutes in that position. Looked at the clock and realised we've spent one hour fucking.

Went to shower together in the small cubicle simulate some fucking action in the shower which we both had a laugh after which with a serious I told her I want a 2nd shot, she smiled and agreed. So we continued for another 20 mins to milk out whatever remains in my scrotum.

I enjoy her company and left the place a happy man.All cum empty feel so light and shiok. GFE was strong and gao gao.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1