The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Bro, you try to get more involved with FLs or ladies from MP, they will tell you a lot of real stories. Many shoot under 1 minute.

Basically it is a distribution that is heavily skewed right, means values concentrated on the left side if you do interviews with FL/MLs.
Yet again bro, these accounts are anecdotal. Just take it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh about it, no problem. For all you know, the 1 minute man is probably the proverbial needle in a haystack.

Cheers and happy bonking. 👍
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1399 / Power: 19
D-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Aline SNS

Looks: She is one hot, sexy and seductive Latino lady. Young with long dyed hair and supper appealing, look much better then in the pic.

Body: Slim, tight, slender and curvy body figure with no tummy. Beach tanned skin with some tattoo and she smells good. Perky nice ass for doggie.

Boobs: delicate cherry natural B sized cupped with barley size nipple. she gets hornier everytime I played with those tits

Frenching: Shy at first but warm out become a DFK queen, will engage in heavy lip locking to intense tongue fighting till session end

BBBJ: very enjoyable. Nice, gentle, sensual and slow slurping and tongues twirling effect while playing with my ball and polish my shaft. Keep sucking it for quite some time and then go in deep too.

Painting: clean shaven with no smell and delicious, very responsive and senstitve. She keeps squirming and moaning with delight as i rotate my tongue between rapid and slow licks on her sweet wet nice pussy lips.

FJ: Cap on and doggie, her ass really nice for me. We had missionary at first pump her awhile and switch for doggie, she knows this position well bent down and grabbing her waist, gave her a turbo speed till I shot out awesomely. Natural moans from her

GFE: We had a good time together, very cheerful and feeling like being pampered and treated like a king

Rtf: Yes, rtf for sure

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Jakewilson93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any chio bu FL to recommend? Must be pretty de.
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewilson93 View Post
Any chio bu FL to recommend? Must be pretty de.
You don’t like Jolin anymore?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1