The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Not sure if I interpreted correctly.
* $150 for HJ
* $300 for CIM

Is the above correct?
Also $300 for full service as Zi Qi in TT. Lol. Another Grab and Da$h girl... a lot now. Many still willingly walk into their tricky traps
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
This kind of Ad is testing ur eyesight. BBBJ/CIM available...not included.

Usually new MLs offering BBBJ/CIM are FL masquerading as ML. $150 per hour + hj is already a red flag. Nevertheless, upz for ur sharing.

Her negative review on SLG stated that she used toothpaste as lubricant for hj. xD
Wa 🙀 like that little bro sure go numb.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Adding an MR for https://sglonelyguy-36.com/eli-massage/

Looks is as per her ad, friendly girl from Hunan but was a bit shy. This is surprising to me considering that she worked in a spa before.

Massage was ok but not her forte and moved on to her specialty juagen. She picked up her juagen skill in China and I would say pretty legit; felt sore in my groin area for a few days after that.

Automatically stripped to panties during sensual and I really like her petite tight body. Sensual isn’t her strong suit but her shyness adds to the excitement for me as I test her boundaries.

End of the day, still pretty vanilla for me but definitely not a landmine. Previous MRs from other bros are quite accurate so can take reference too if you are interested.
She is a returnee la bro, was here years before covid. Visited her a few times coz back then she really is quite legit SYT category. Service and sensual nothing to nitpick also nothing to scream about imo. Seems to be offering the same old this time round so didn't feel any urge to rekindle with her. One thing that hasn't changed too is she keep changing her name.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
DzxAx37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xue Bai

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xue-bai-massage/

Visited her and what an underrated gem! She is very well-mannered and is out to please.

Very fair skin with natural C boobs. Has Gigi vibes, we had a very nice convo and she gave a great sensual. She positioned herself in front of me so I can fondle her boobs and enjoy the sight of her face and body. Also asked me how I prefer being stroked during sensual, so as to provide a personalised experience.

Massage (body and face) is great, they make you really comfortable.

RTM: yes

Qing Qing

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/qing-qing-massage/

Full nude, slim, leggy. hardworking lady with great massage. Made sure I don’t cum too fast during sensual. During sensual I asked her to sit in 69 position. What a view!

RTM: yes

Last edited by DzxAx37; Yesterday at 11:22 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
She is a returnee la bro, was here years before covid. Visited her a few times coz back then she really is quite legit SYT category. Service and sensual nothing to nitpick also nothing to scream about imo. Seems to be offering the same old this time round so didn't feel any urge to rekindle with her. One thing that hasn't changed too is she keep changing her name.
Yes I agree that nothing spectacular for me to RTM but luckily also didn’t feel it’s a waste of money. I like her figure though, petite and slender but didn’t get a vibe that more is on the menu
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
This kind of Ad is testing ur eyesight. BBBJ/CIM available...not included.

Usually new MLs offering BBBJ/CIM are FL masquerading as ML. $150 per hour + hj is already a red flag. Nevertheless, upz for ur sharing.

Her negative review on SLG stated that she used toothpaste as lubricant for hj. xD
lol bro, as pointed out by other bros, u quoted my post wrongly. Had to recheck the ad to see if her menu changed
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-summer/

while she is here for a short period of time only, her service is top notch.

Looks, check
Massage, check
Playability, check
Sensual, check
Not in a rush, check

Will definitely go a few times before she returns.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Not sure if I interpreted correctly.
* $150 for HJ
* $300 for CIM

Is the above correct?

Yup, $150 in total for handjob and $300 in total for CIM.

Sorry for not concluding the price.
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Also $300 for full service as Zi Qi in TT. Lol. Another Grab and Da$h girl... a lot now. Many still willingly walk into their tricky traps
Yeah.. now need to do customer due diligence before going for massage. Checking for TT VIP database and check if she’s a FL
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
Yeah.. now need to do customer due diligence before going for massage. Checking for TT VIP database and check if she’s a FL
Yes. Need to check TT. ML also smart as they use different name. TT not as friendly because each time refresh the order jumble up, so need to scroll from top again.
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 17
scandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes. Need to check TT. ML also smart as they use different name. TT not as friendly because each time refresh the order jumble up, so need to scroll from top again.

I always google the number and TT to search. Most of the times it works. Unless some of them use different numbers
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... toothpaste is abrasive leh...makes the shaft "gut gut"... unless she using the dick as toothbrush during BBBJ

think maybe moisturiser in a tube, kena before last time from another ML... quite scary, dunno is toothpaste or some cream for her vagina

Ya... think he meant anan
Toothpaste should be not too bad then my experience.. I once kena the ML used the wrong oil.. she miscue and took the sprain massage oilment which is damn hot and spicy for my hj. I screamed immediately as my whole kkj was burning. Damn!
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Toothpaste should be not too bad then my experience.. I once kena the ML used the wrong oil.. she miscue and took the sprain massage oilment which is damn hot and spicy for my hj. I screamed immediately as my whole kkj was burning. Damn!
Lol. You sure she did not do it purposely
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MetalPole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
2 days ago, I booked this gal
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/wen-jing-massage/.
But it turn out to be
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-anan/.
So there is no Wen Jing in my case.
Anan only provided 5 mins of massage and 5 mins of sensual.
I got out of her unit within 30mins of my arrival.
Keep asking me to top up 3 blue for FJ. But she isn’t syt, not worth the price.
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Was it 青草油?ouch! The smell is so strong that cannot be a mistake!

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1