The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Next match v Tottenham at OT on Sunday 11.30PM.

Do note that Tottenham are also in Europa League and they have one day less to rest compare to the pussies.

Can the pussies take advantage of this?
I don't think so, unlikely...not confident they can..as they r still struggling to score goals like last season even with new n better players on the field...if can draw or beat them by one goal ho liao

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; Yesterday at 11:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4651 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
But hor, AMR please NO Antony !
yup once shaw is match fit, drop dalot. now bobian, shaw and malacia still injured, so dalot will keep playing. when shaw returns, dalot will still see action due to rotation collyer is last resort if dalot kena injury/suspension

antony playing is also bobian (rotation again ), cos the squad now has 2 AMLs and 2 AMRs, so he will definitely play, its just how often does he play niah. actually pellistri > antony, but too bad he was sold

if ETH reaches another cup final but find themselves trailing, the last throw of the dice is playing with 2 SCs in order to get a result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro ilph, it's good u seem to hv a lot of "hopes" n "shd hv" for this team...
haha have to hope otherwise no point liao

but realistically speaking, won't get my hopes and expectations up until their consistency and mentality improve vastly. right now city arsenal and pool are still miles ahead, there is alot of catching up to do

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Today, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man United v Tottenham

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1