The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4651 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yah, surprise he dropped Rashford. Putting aside Henderson heroics, Man U just wasn't clinical as usual.
Zirkzee got some nice touches, but his teammates wasn't on the same wavelength as him.
yup hope zirkzee can gel with teammates asap as hojlund will be sub for a few matches until he is fit to start

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 25-09-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

after the supposed rotation at palace, ETH likely to field a strong lineup vs twente. should be a home win, impt thing is clinical finishing. hojlund and mount to sub on to become match fit, casemiro and maguire to sub on to close the game out

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 25-09-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United 3 - 1 Twente

If we lose this game, then surely Botak must go !!!!!!!

ps. i think Mont is another rubbish player

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Banana fucks up again !!!!!!

Bruno is disastrous and Harry M shows some brilliant defending ….

BOTAK IS CLUELESS AND SHOULD BE EUTHANISED !!!!

Last edited by asiancigar; Yesterday at 04:58 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Banana fucks up again !!!!!!

Bruno is disastrous and Harry M shows some brilliant defending ….

BOTAK IS CLUELESS AND SHOULD BE EUTHANISED !!!!
1-1...Heng ahh...I didn't stay up n waste sleep over this match n future matches that r played at such early hours of the morning ..at best they will draw or worse even get beaten...hearsay the Capt was the worse player on the pitch but botak as usual don't want to bench or sub his impt players even though he knows they r not playing well on the pitch n let them continue to play the full 90 minutes,..

all these money spent this season by the so called famous INEIOS team to get new players hv gone down the drain...they r not much better than the deadwood players of last season who they got rid of...the problem therefore is really the clueless manager who can't instill a winning mentality to his team of players n train them to score goals...it was said that the other team had more hunger to win the match...so no more excuses, all the new players r wat he n the INEOS team wanted....their biggest mistake is refusing to sign the prolific striker ivan toney from Brentford for free n even let him go Saudi Arabia where he immediately scored 2 goals there in his 1st match ... How brainless r the management n manager of the team...

nuff said, they will be thrashed by Spurs in their next game n will end up in the bottom half of the table despite having such quality players as all the other teams around them hv improved a lot n overtaken them in the league position

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; Yesterday at 08:04 AM.
Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a fair result for Twente, who gave a hard fight at OT.

Again, complacency sets in and the pussies think the game is much wrapped up and done after Eriksen score a fantastic goal.

What's with letting Bart van Rooij have a free run??? No one stopped him?
At last Eriksen did so, but he dilly dally then robbed from behind by Sam Lammers , who made no mistake bearing down on Onana.

Then, panic sets in and they went in search for a despo winning goal. But the player most capable of doing this had left for Napoli.

So, can only suck their own dicks while sobbing in the dressing room after the match.

A team that are only good in beating 2nd tier or 3rd tier sides.

No one gives a hoot about Twente, but they managed to walk away with a point.
Bodo/Glimt also no pushovers, they managed to beat FC Porto.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Samster

another rotation, another draw, here are some thoughts:

- twente almost went ahead early in the 8min, dalot tried to be fancy and attempted a backheel, it immed gifted a chance to twente but they missed. what a joker, pls lah dun pull such stunt in your own third, just clear the ball out for throw in and regroup

- ETH plan of rotation isn't bearing fruits so far, its only the second month of the season and ETH is talking about rotating his squad... srsly? i think its better to have a settled side for the first few months, and only change due to injuries or suspensions. rashford isn't benefitting from rotation so early in the season, his confidence improved but rhythm affected.

- eriksen is both hero and villain, scored but lost the ball which led to equaliser. have to mention scholes in this case: when scholes was about to receive the ball, he would do a quick scan around to see if any oncoming danger or any teammate was in good posn. this action might seem insignificant, but it could make a difference

- as usual, man u created chances but couldn't finish, the twente GK made good saves too. the conversion rate is frustrating low, hope things can improve when zirkzee gels and hojlund returns to full fitness

- not taking risks to go for a win when there is home ground advantage. ETH subs were basically like for like. i felt he should have took the risk to go for all 3 pts, sub off dalot for hojlund and play with 2 SCs, sub off eriksen for antony as need 2 wingers to provide width. garnacho was the only winger providing width on the left and with no AMR, twente can just sit deep and be compact. man u game plan from 80' onwards was either pass to garnacho and let him try to create smth, or play thru the middle which became congested

- vs spurs at home, i dun think ETH will persist with eriksen as he will be outmuscled, most prolly ugarte mainoo in midfield. man u is undefeated for 4 games, possible to make it 5?

Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12389 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

.......Fuck You ETH

Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At last Eriksen did so, but he dilly dally then robbed from behind by Sam Lammers , who made no mistake bearing down on Onana.
Thousand apologies....I rewatch the highlights.
it was Ugarte who finally intercepted (great one!) and the ball fell nicely to Eriksen.
Dalot was nearby and he could have side pass to him.
But yet he looked the other way and was robbed. what was he thinking?? thinking of masturbating with the ball??
KNN, really is old fart Eriksen's fault.

On another note, Bart started that run in his own final third and amazingly, there were at least 5 players he went pass....
that puborkia Trashford was the first gate, again half hearted ai mai ai mai.
then he see got 3 teammates behind him, so he relax mode.
one of them is Captain Bruno...see the way he run like on drugs.
I bet you if it is Capt Roy Keane, he would have scythed down Bart there and then.
you all need to go and see.
so the verdict is everyone ai mai ai mai, let the one behind handle....
then goal conceded.
a simple move that can be elimated very early, but yet they push the bucket to other teammates.

Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
Thank you again !!

Think you should replace botak !

Yah, no reason why Dalot want to do that in his own backyard.
I think is mainly due to botak's "play from the back" policy.
Sammers could have given Twente the lead.

Yes, should went for broke and play 2 SCs. So far yet to see Zirkzee and Hojlund combine.
But hor, AMR please NO Antony !

Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably a fair result for Twente, who gave a hard fight at OT.

Again, complacency sets in and the pussies think the game is much wrapped up and done after Eriksen score a fantastic goal.

Then, panic sets in and they went in search for a despo winning goal. But the player most capable of doing this had left for Napoli.

So, can only suck their own dicks while sobbing in the dressing room after the match.

A team that are only good in beating 2nd tier or 3rd tier sides.

No one gives a hoot about Twente, but they managed to walk away with a point.
Bodo/Glimt also no pushovers, they managed to beat FC Porto.
You said it well bro ...so who is at fault most ??

Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thousand apologies....I rewatch the highlights.
it was Ugarte who finally intercepted (great one!) and the ball fell nicely to Eriksen.
Dalot was nearby and he could have side pass to him.
But yet he looked the other way and was robbed. what was he thinking?? thinking of masturbating with the ball??
KNN, really is old fart Eriksen's fault.

On another note, Bart started that run in his own final third and amazingly, there were at least 5 players he went pass....
that puborkia Trashford was the first gate, again half hearted ai mai ai mai.
then he see got 3 teammates behind him, so he relax mode.
one of them is Captain Bruno...see the way he run like on drugs.
I bet you if it is Capt Roy Keane, he would have scythed down Bart there and then.
you all need to go and see.
so the verdict is everyone ai mai ai mai, let the one behind handle....
then goal conceded.
a simple move that can be elimated very early, but yet they push the bucket to other teammates.
So yes...the word to use is "ai mai ai mai' which was wat they were for the majority of last season with the deadwood players which they hv gotten rid of...but this new season they r still having the same ai mai ai mai attitude with a new group of players...no plan B to follow in case plan A fails...n so they run around like headless chickens on the field...subs got no impact when they r introduced to change the game for the better to score goals.

if they continue to draw or lose the next 2 or 3 games which is highly likely, then it is time to fire the baldy manager as he really got no football brains to make his team win their games with players who got no hunger to win their games esp with a lousy capt that keep on losing the ball to the opposition..no good tactics, no inspiration to give his players, poor substitutions etc etc

Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

- twente almost went ahead early in the 8min, dalot tried to be fancy and attempted a backheel, it immed gifted a chance to twente but they missed. what a joker, pls lah dun pull such stunt in your own third, just clear the ball out for throw in and regroup

- ETH plan of rotation isn't bearing fruits so far, its only the second month of the season and ETH is talking about rotating his squad... srsly? i think its better to have a settled side for the first few months, and only change due to injuries or suspensions. rashford isn't benefitting from rotation so early in the season, his confidence improved but rhythm affected.

- eriksen is both hero and villain, scored but lost the ball which led to equaliser. have to mention scholes in this case: when scholes was about to receive the ball, he would do a quick scan around to see if any oncoming danger or any teammate was in good posn. this action might seem insignificant, but it could make a difference

- as usual, man u created chances but couldn't finish, the twente GK made good saves too. the conversion rate is frustrating low, hope things can improve when zirkzee gels and hojlund returns to full fitness

- not taking risks to go for a win when there is home ground advantage. ETH subs were basically like for like. i felt he should have took the risk to go for all 3 pts, sub off dalot for hojlund and play with 2 SCs, sub off eriksen for antony as need 2 wingers to provide width. garnacho was the only winger providing width on the left and with no AMR, twente can just sit deep and be compact. man u game plan from 80' onwards was either pass to garnacho and let him try to create smth, or play thru the middle which became congested

- vs spurs at home, i dun think ETH will persist with eriksen as he will be outmuscled, most prolly ugarte mainoo in midfield. man u is undefeated for 4 games, possible to make it 5?
Bro ilph, it's good u seem to hv a lot of "hopes" n "shd hv" for this team but they will rarely fulfil them for u n end up losing or drawing games ...wat the point being undefeated but never win any games for all the 38 games of the season for example...that's only 38 points for the whole season.... relegation teams will end up with this number of points at end of season

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1