The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bring back memories.

We were a group in a pantry doing some cooking.

Suddenly a cockroach appeared.

One of the friend's wife (was braless) jumped behind me and grabbed my arm for protection and same time screamed so loud.

I wasn't complaining.

Her nipples were erected (through fear?) and rubbing against my arm.

Heavenly feeling.
Why you steal my storyline from Penny's story? Hahaha... but yes... when they are frightened, they forget all boundaries. Bernice jumped away from me though, not towards me. LOL....

Penny... sigh.. those raw bosoms. Innocent, oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balluz View Post
Nothing can stop me from killing this guy if i know him personally, especially towards one's wife. I can close one eye if he does it to anyone else, even understand, but not the wife, especially when she hasn't done anything wrong when she's has only been good and faithful to you.

And i rarely feel such real anger within me.
There will always be those who take their partners for granted throughout long marriages. I also don't know what Bernice sees in him back then, but I guess courtship is blind and or people change. I don't have the full history of how he became like that.

I was merely a third party at this point, I don't want to ask Bernice to recount her courtship, marriage, and childbearing days. I don't think I've the stomach to hear how he changed. But the burden is not mine to bear.

Bernice is a nice lady, perhaps that's why you have the same anguish like myself against him. I won't say it's so strong I want to kill him, but i'm feel more upset for Bernice having to go through this alone.

She's strong. I've seen my loved one go through it, really painful. I know it is, that's why I wanted to support her as a friend. Not to dream of stripping her naked or what, really just the emotional support.

So chill bro, it's his way of living, we don't have to judge, just pity Bernice. You'll be surprised how many church families have similar issues or likewise. Too bad they are bonded for life...
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

When is it? Where is it? It's coming or not?

-------------------

Bernice walked towards the counter and then the nurse got around to registering her.

S(taff): Today see doctor ya, room 6, sit there and the nurse will call you.

B(ernice): !?!? Not treatment?

S: I check check ah... your treatment last month over already. Today is review.

Bernice's face changed from emotionaless to joy. I swear her mouth smiled so wide, it was really ear to ear.

gog: Congrats!

B: I thought today was last treatment.

gog: You sotong, ownself schedule don't know meh?

I reached out and used a finger to poke her head slightly and pushed her head.

B: Ow! I don't know ma.

gog: Goondu leh you.

I started to tease her and she started to fight back. Almost similar to Janice and me. Words were our swords and like two kids, we were fighting away.
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Balluz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalluz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
So chill bro, it's his way of living, we don't have to judge, just pity Bernice. You'll be surprised how many church families have similar issues or likewise. Too bad they are bonded for life...
Haha, i actually do know many religious based marriages to be highly dysfunctional. But sadly can't chill cos it hits really close to my heart.

Anyways, can't wait for the next part!
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It usually starts with all these seemingly harmless physical contacts. A slap on the arm, a poke on the waist, a tough on the wrist... When all these happen without resistance, when promoted to more intimate contacts, usually will be alright.
All readers are now well trained by this CB Gog, none got blue balls leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1