The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lance8998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi bros, is OMM still around?
Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 4
Sweech is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweech is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally got off my butt, made a booking and had a lunch-time session with Princess/Xiao Qi.

This being the first time meeting, she made the effort to find out my likes and limits. These days I am more toned down in my play - told her I wanted a session where it was more like being bullied by a female friend rather than a strict dominatrix, with my fetishes worked in.

Location is quite convenient - within 5 mins walk of a MRT station and a public carpark across the road - though I know this carpark can get quite full at dinner time with the eateries and pubs along the stretch. There is also limited street parking outside her condo.

I didn't specify any outfit - she was in her cute pink sailor moon costume, white stockings and silver pointy heels.

Very sultry with making me worship her stockinged feet and heels, followed by my eager ass and pussy worship. Golden nectar was next - quite salty and musky compared to say, Coco, who likes to 'prep' for golden showers by what she eats/drinks. But Xiao Qi seems to revel in the heavy flavour and laughed wickedly when I said it was salty. She then asked me to select a whip for some punishment - used a single-tail...

I think she wanted to edge me next - sat me down on the chair and stroking my little general, talking dirty while looking into my eyes, her face close to my dick... But I blew my load too quickly and was lucky none of it landed on her face...

Definitely can a fun domme, if you want that sort of thing. But I think she can be strict too. Since I blew my load too early, there was some time left over and she asked me to have a seat and chat. Nice girl out of the session/persona too.
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Twistedclam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshpenstand View Post
Haha not only this, but also the whole FL addiction. But, knowing and acknowledging it is one thing. Being able to step away from it, is another.

Btw, what's Mistress Su charges and does she allows pussy worship?
PM-ed you hope you received.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Woshiace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedclam View Post
PM-ed you hope you received.