The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 329 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
VPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Gorgeous Top Service ✨💎 Feyoncé 💎✨

About Feyoncé
Feyoncé is on trial with us for 5 days starting from today (or maybe one day haha) and she comes from the local KTV arena where customers pay $1K and above to smiling, enthusiastic KTV Mami-Sans to bring hot, dazzling ladies like Feyoncé out for overnight sessions. Feyoncé is definitely a top quality lady and one look at her photos, you know this is a super hot & young babe that must not be missed! As expected, Feyoncé can communicate well in spoken English & Chinese so communication with her is expected to be a breeze for our regulars. Feyoncé comes highly recommended by both our local agent who describes Feyoncé as a young lady who is not only beautiful & hot, but also good in bed and you are definitely going to have a fun and wild time with her for sure. Wow! All we can say as usual is our regulars are in luck again! A session with Feyoncé means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Saigon young lady who is one of the hottest and the best in the local FL & partying scene today. Feyoncé will play with you, she will tease you, and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. Lastly, Feyoncé is extremely tender to men and she will do her best to satisfy all your inner desires. This is a top-class babe not to be missed!

Name: Feyoncé
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Nationality: Vietnam
Vital Stats: 34C/24/34
Skin: Snow-White Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$300/1/1 (New customer)
$260/1/1 (Regular customers)
$800/3/8 (Overnight)
Language: Moderate English & Chinese
Type: Private Apartment - No registration required -
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Starting date: Thursday, 19th September 2024
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together.

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9133 4208 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: @VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

To get access to full, non-mosaiced photos & videos of our ladies, please kindly contact us on WhatsApp/Telegram for the link (Note that this is available for Regulars only). For the latest updates at VPremium and to check which lady is working for the day, search for our Telegram channel @VPremium2 and join the channel or click https://t.me/VPremium2. Special mention: Feyoncé has been certified HIV & Syphillis Free with fresh report available on-site from her.

Last edited by VPremium1; 19-09-2024 at 09:30 PM.
Old 20-09-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 394 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Gorgeous Top Service ✨💎 Feyoncé 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 21-09-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Gorgeous Top Service ✨💎 Feyoncé 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 22-09-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 22-09-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 2
Squirtmaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSquirtmaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSquirtmaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Verification
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Today, 06:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Wish to share more with bros on my current favourite in VP stable, Feyonce.

Personally I feel her photos are over-enhanced. So instead of a perfect model face, she is more of a beautiful GND type. And it works for me. Fantastic body, slim with slender legs. Her breasts are beautifully shaped with nice pink nipples, and although enhanced they still feel soft enough to enjoy grabbing.

BBBJ has been awesome with her switching between sensual licking and vigorous pumping modes. FJ is even better, due to her tight and wet pussy as well as loud and irresistible moans.

Apparently I have been going faster and not slowing down, so in the past 3 months I have a few updates to my earlier list:

A is for Athena
B is for Bora
C is for Chelsea
D is for Daphne
E is for Elsa
F is for Feyonce
G is for Gem
H is for Hayli
I is for Isabel*
J is for Jessi
K is for Kathy*
L is for Lindy
M is for Michelle
N is for Nicole
O is for Omega*
P is for Priscilla
Q is for Qin
R is for Rayna
S is for Stefanie
T is for Taya
U is for Urara* (JP)
V is for Vivien
W is for Wendolyn
X is for Xin Xin* (CN)
Y is for Yvonne
Z is for Zana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Feyonce (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my late night session with Feyonce! I was in need of a release after entertaining clients and having a visual feast of the eye candies at the F1 GP and thankfully Feyonce was able to match my schedule. And boy was I glad that I got to meet this sexy chick! WOW Feyonce’s skills on the bed are absolutely top notch, and as expected of a KTV girl she is pretty, slim and her body is a banger! With Feyonce’s beauty, hot body and amazing skills in bed, she definitely has what it takes to be a potential VP legend one day!

Feyonce picked me up in a body-hugging black dress coupled with black heels that brought out the posh KTV girl vibe in her. Her long dark hair and snow-white skin added to her exquisiteness, as she walked in front of me and swayed her butt with each stride towards the lift. I knew there and then that I was in for a good release and Feyonce did not disappoint at all.

Bros will be happy to know that Feyonce is a full suite service girl. Our action started in the shower where she used her soft hands to wash my body with soap, and sensually caressed my chest and nipples while stroking my dick till it became rock hard for her. After pampering me in the shower, Feyonce gently held my dick and led me out where we dried off and got ready for the main action. Feyonce got me onto the bed and slowly moved towards me, making sure that her soft skin rubbed every inch of my body so that my dick continued to stand at full attention for her. The moment our eyes met Feyonce initiated a wet DFK as our hands started to explore each other’s bodies, with Feyonce tugging gently at my hard cock while I slowly cupped her breasts and played with her pink nipples. Feyonce next slowly moved south and started to catbath me, and my goodness this girl’s tongue is amazing as she sensually licked and sucked my nipples with the right amount of wetness and suction! I could tell that she gives a mean BBBJ and within a matter of minutes I was proven right! Feyonce sucked me off with a good variation of gentle licks and fast hard suctions that progressed to an all out CIM-worthy DT, coupled with her seductive CFM eyes as she devoured every inch of my dick in her warm and soft mouth.

I got a glimpse of Feyonce’s pussy as she was sucking me off and this girl was already wet! While she was engrossed in savouring my dick, I pulled Feyonce’s pussy towards me and I started to eat out and paint her clean shaven pussy. This girl’s pussy is FUCKING DELICIOUS and sweeter than any of the fruit entrees or desserts that I had earlier in the evening, so much so that I went to town with Feyonce’s pussy and before I knew it Feyonce was trembling in pleasure and screaming out ‘宝贝我很爽,我来了’, the aftermath of which was my mouth being smothered with Feyonce’s sweet pussy juice. I could not take it anymore and wanted to fuck this KTV girl already, so while Feyonce was still in a state of post-orgasmic trance, I picked her up and positioned her for CG where I ploughed her wet pussy from below and sucked as hard as I could on her pink nipples. This broke Feyonce out of her trance and she started to use her legs to match the rhythm of my fucking, so much so that the full length of my dick went in and out of her pussy with every thrust and Feyonce started to moan at the top of her voice.

Feyonce was hungry for cock right now and I could tell that she was horny for me as she plastered her lips onto mine and started to suck my lips and tongue with all the strength her mouth could muster, while we hugged each other tightly and started to work up a sweat. We continued in CG for awhile more before I pushed her down for missionary so that I could watch my dick ram itself hard and deep into Feyonce’s pussy. I lifted Feyonce’s legs up and spread them wide apart and started to bang her so hard that our pubic bones were hitting each other and I could see her pussy lips starting to turn bright pink because of my non-stop ramming. It soon became obvious that my dick was hitting the end of Feyonce’s pussy as she moaned loudly in unison with each time that my dick went deep into her and she told me ‘宝贝别停,你干我到很深‘. It was a truly amazing sight to see my hard dick ramming into Feyonce’s clean shaven pink pussy while her boobs and pink nipples were swaying back and forth from my hard fucking, and her face was filled with pleasure and ecstasy each time my dick head touched the end of her pussy.

I decided to increase my pace and used one arm to lock Feyonce’s head into position for an all out DFK and I fucked her long and hard that caused her to moan loudly as she went crazy and started using her tongue to lick my lips and mouth. Feyonce delivered the killer move but looking straight at me with her CFM eyes, used her hands to play with my nipples and told me ‘我忍不住了老公,快点射给我’. I continued to lock eyes with Feyonce and used the remaining strength that I had for the day to give her ten long and hard thrusts before I finally unleashed my thick load and she reciprocated with a wave of pulses from her pussy coupled with a long and sexy moan as she reached orgasm.

It is rare to find a full suite service viet girl, not to mention one who is pretty, slim, has a good body and possesses top notch skills in bed like Feyonce. The best part of it all has to be that Feyonce is not shy or embarrassed and turned on all the lights during my session with her so that I could enjoy the view of her body and me fucking her in all of its glory. Note to bros that Feyonce mentioned she is facing some breakouts on her face after arriving on our shores, possibly due to the weather, but she will be returning to Vietnam for facial sessions to ease and take care of the breakouts.

All in all, Feyonce is a great fuck and highly recommend for bros who like a KTV chick who is slim with long dark hair, snow-white and smooth skin, and pink nipples and pussy. Feyonce is a MCOT girl and definitely has the potential to be a VP legend one day. For bros who are keen to try Feyonce, do take action quickly as tomorrow might be her last day before she heads back to Vietnam and she may only return after a month or so! Feyonce is definitely a must try and an absolute bang for buck!
Many thanks to @RagingBison, @Kingsmen89 & these brothers for the lovely 1st FRs for Feyoncé from the past few days! She's a top gem, isn't she, Gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, slim, sexy, and with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Feyoncé, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely evening and a great week ahead!

Last 6 days for Feyoncé! Beautiful, pretty, slim, sexy, and gorgeous Feyoncé with max GFE & top service is available this week from 24th to 29th September only! Feyoncé will be with us for 6 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, pretty, sexy, and ultra hot gem from Saigon! While stocks last!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1