The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: West Area Massage

Seeing all these posts about May I felt like visiting her again today after almost 2 months. As usual she continued attacking me as soon as she saw me. We picked up right from where we left 2 months ago. To fuel the mood there was another Viet ML next cubicle fake moaning loudly. Nothing can deter May, even when 1 hour almost up, she wanted to do BBBJ again! I somehow stopped her and escaped to take shower. In my 40s I don’t have stamina to match her energy level.
Old Today, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Kingkongspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
West Coast Ayer Rajah food centre vicinity seems to have quite a bit of changes (also I haven't been there in a while). A number of new Cat 3 TCM? shops etc. The previous Essence Spa has changed name too. Any intel on any good lobang on this area?
Miss essence spa Alice. V good HDLY and her GFE is super high. Do you have her contact?
Old Today, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 958 / Power: 14
Fovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to beholdFovas is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Seeing all these posts about May I felt like visiting her again today after almost 2 months. As usual she continued attacking me as soon as she saw me. We picked up right from where we left 2 months ago. To fuel the mood there was another Viet ML next cubicle fake moaning loudly. Nothing can deter May, even when 1 hour almost up, she wanted to do BBBJ again! I somehow stopped her and escaped to take shower. In my 40s I don’t have stamina to match her energy level.
haha guess u could use some help to tame her
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkongspa View Post
Miss essence spa Alice. V good HDLY and her GFE is super high. Do you have her contact?
Nope, I haven't been to Essence Spa often so have no idea who she is, but sounds like a great ML!
Old Today, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
play4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplay4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkongspa View Post
I also missed her..
found her pic being advertised somewhere with CoCo.. but pic removed.. so no idea where she is now2

the new shop taking over,, my god.
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
any bro tried ning kang tcm at Blk 352 Clementi? The viet mls sitting outside looks good but the shop looks like a legit tcm not sure any services inside
I tried before but only one ML so far not yet tried the viets. But yah can have service inside but so far only had normal happy dunno if got more. Entrance is 55/60 memory abit hazy but is not 88 gimmick.
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Balluz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Goddamn this May got everyone riled up, lmao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1