The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The no of juagen expert really dropped a lot

(1) Shi Shi - now don’t really juagen but more like wank you off. A bit sian

(2) Soda - legend but very ex

(3) Ping Ping - the real Ping Ping (previously in Rochor but since aged a lot).

(4) Fake Ping Ping/ Anqi - More like sensual juagen. During her Bugis cube days. Can finger her and suck her tits till damn shiok. After moving to Balestier have conflict with her sifu (who is the true juagen master).
There was a Ping Ping at Kovan who cooked noodles during visits. Is she still around?
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bob3231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
Have been to a few over the years and found one at westside. The ML has tcm knowledge and i can feel my weapon getting stronger. Have been a regular of hers for quite some time. Started with normal juagen which she explains that need to unclog the veins from leftover cum if you DIY constantly. Starting really quite pain but feels more comfortable the more sessions i have. Usually will be 30 minutes massage and 30 minutes jg w or w/o release up to you. Now no longer painful for me so i just have 1 hour juagen for the pleasure with her edging me for 15-20 minutes before letting me cum. She says edging is also a way to train your weapon to last longer so i happily oblige. I also did prostate massage with her and quite ok for me.
When i feel rich i will go to soda to be pampered. Iykyk.
Never heard anyone mention this jg ml before but slg got this virlin who advertise like super premium. I've visited her before but just not for me. Anyone tried her before?
Hi bro can share ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1