The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi admin I'm not able to edit or remove repeated post. Please do as you see fit.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Saw a few good FR on Tina, how will you rate her in terms of looks since is blurred.
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tinamassage/
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Saw a few good FR on Tina, how will you rate her in terms of looks since is blurred.
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tinamassage/
can see her whatsapp profile pic as reference but even slimmer a bit, face sharper
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphis View Post
When I visited her 2 yrs ago, she shared she's based in Hangzhou, and quite many of her clients were ALIBABA staffs there. She prob have been in this business 7-8 yrs
In war, as in prostitution, amateurs are often better than professionals.

Napoleon Bonaparte
7-8 years lets jus say each week 5 guys. tats 5*52*8= over 2000cocks service. By tat time pussy would be supremely overused.
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Ya agree also start to cut down drastically and move to other playgrounds which are different kind of fun. Slg still considered to be cheapest imo just sian of the sop which become a routine and the lack of syt.
Wat other playground? Care to elaborate?
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
falcon8978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just landed in sing! will definitely have to try out recs in this forum!
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 5
TellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
A simple MR for Xi Mi and some clarifications.

Location: It is at the condo which is right next to the hotel. No security guard.

Looks: Sweet looking. Don't find her haggard. She told me she was rejected by a bro which I find it hard to understand. But again 各花入各眼. Suggested to her to put some daily photos, maybe some recent photos which she took at the Flower Dome.

Attitude: Very polite with gfe. Will ask permission to use the phone. Her friend came to visit her. Will offer different clothings for sensual.

Nuru: Didn't try. But she said it will be done on bed.

Overall: Pleasant experience as most bros have described.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xi-mi-massage/

Thank you for Ur Mr,
Just left her place she looks pretty to me even though might be older than stated. High playability, very slim massage can be improved but her GFE is GREAT
will rtm
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Try Pipi minimal ps, would consider her young and pretty. Vanilla though.
Sharing is caring
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/pi-pi-massage/
Antong also coming back. Likewise vanilla... last time used to visit them in the same day when I gian pretty looking girls and no need too much favour.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

This month suddenly craving for bbbj so pick few of SLG girls based on the review here.

1. Tang Tang
Looks: Minimum meitu and quite pretty as per her photo. actually i knew her from previous stint. No surprise here. But she is definitely not syt, experience in this industry.
Body: Nice boobs to fondle and play. Of course not as firm as Ruan Ruan.
bbbj: she is good and have stamina
Quite chatty and not boring. Some cons is she still like to glue to her hp and do one hand massage. So sometime have to repeat your question when you ask something. Luckily her service and body is still acceptable to me.
RTM: yes, if i'm around the area.

2. Mo Mo
Looks: Not syt like photo. make up quite thick. But still have some similarity lah
Body: very skinny and petite. No boobs.
Bbbj and service: Quite good. she never play handphone at all and focus on the job. But very cold, always answer with 1 liner. I try to break the ice but unsuccessful. I feel that she is a bit paranoid. Even cover my mouth to prevent me from moaning. First time a girl do this to me. Haha. A bit turn off.
Pros: Her place have superb hygiene and she use disposable towel on the bed.
RTM: maybe, if others not available.

3. Yi An
Looks: definitely not syt. more like early or mid-30. classy lady
Body: good asset and allow me to play
Bbbj and service: chatty and no boring moment, really like a long time friend. bbbj is good and have stamina.
RTM: yes if i'm at that area.

Unfortunately no syt providing bbbj in SLG. All the syt only give vanilla service, i need to venture to HC thread.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
can see her whatsapp profile pic as reference but even slimmer a bit, face sharper
Thanks bro just an ended a session with her, really much more prettier in real life with long hair nothing like the WhatsApp photo.

Last edited by L00k; Today at 01:05 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ballzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for yang yang
Location: Condo close to MRT, good for foot soldier. Nice room with attached shower

Looks: Look similar to the video, young SYT petite look with skinny body.

Great service, took up her BBBJ, but she provided AR as well with a plastic sheet over. No handphone usage as well, fully focused and used up full hour.

GFE: Chatty and accomodating to my requests, but YMMV

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/yangyang-massage/
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Never try MHT, saw reviews she is meaty. I like slim and young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Was thinking of Pi Pi (last time Kiki) or MHT (now known as Ice cream)

which one is better in terms of figure and looks?
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I'm getting frustrated with SLG MLs since end of covid.
I had cut down this activity drastically. The good thing is it helps me to save some money.
I had only tried about 7 or 8 since the start of this year.
None impressed me to warrant a RTM.
Prices went up but service goes down.

I had yet to venture into Spas as there are too many landmines.
Perhaps the glaring reason is lack of credible info.
This is no longer true bro. Venture into the HC forum and read some of the spa/place threads there, get to know the posters and get recommendations. There are resources, FRs and most of all genuine sharing on other threads, Tele, the social groups here on sammy, and of course PM. I come back to this thread out of habit but it is no longer the leading source of info anymore and I just skim through it most days.
Old Today, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
There are resources, FRs and most of all genuine sharing on other threads, Tele, the social groups here on sammy, and of course PM.
Telegram channels FR trustworthy meh? The stables operated one of cos will filter one, and the sbf one also i see like many frs of 20 pointers or even lower posted.

Are you referring to some private channel with screened members?
Old Today, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Any ML at tanjong pagar? I know last time chen ying but not sure she moved
Is Chen Ying still around ? He ads is still up.. having been texted her but she say she not working or no reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1