The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Raymondsbf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaymondsbf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaymondsbf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
New SYT ML @ Jurong West

After having dinner at the recent famous "Singapore Xi Shi" (西施)coffee shop in the West. See the beer promoter looks so sweet, makes me felt even more horny.

While smoking and having some beer, saw a newly establish Spa right opposite; the ML was seating outside eating fruits and based on her figure, she looks like a poly student.

Walk over and have some small talk, realise she is a young Viet ML (knows as BABY about 25 years old) just came to work in Singapore. She invited me to visit the shop, it's very new and clean and Entrance @ $60.00 was reasonable for such a nice setup with doors (instead of curtain joins).

While in the Room she started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. During the last 20 minutes of relaxing massage, she switched to lightly stroking my lower back, butt, and thighs. I felt like she is teasing me and so I started to lift my lower body up to let her perform HDLY. She kept working on my tools throughout roaming and handling my tools in slow motion (not in a hurry) to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Thereafter me turn over, she saw my little bro already turns really hard. She moves to my right, besides the massage bed to took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple, kisses my lip and I squeeze her natural "B" cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut. While she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates from @ $60.00 (premium service @ affordable price)

Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.60 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "B" cup
HDLY: Slow and feeling great
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
chobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New SYT ML @ Jurong West

Lol u so fast create new acct and do the same thing again…..
Old Today, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits View Post
Lol u so fast create new acct and do the same thing again…..
Who is he? ..
Old Today, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
chobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Who is he? ..
Not sure who’s he bro. But he keep promoting this shop like he is a customer and found a gem of a place . His previous acct was banned . Anyway this ML is not new , not 25 years old, and he didn’t chance upon her eating fruits outside the shop for sure haha.
Old Today, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits View Post
Not sure who’s he bro. But he keep promoting this shop like he is a customer and found a gem of a place . His previous acct was banned . Anyway this ML is not new , not 25 years old, and he didn’t chance upon her eating fruits outside the shop for sure haha.
Who is he promoting?
Old Today, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

If this is the Baby I visited once in JW (she wears glasses), her massage is indeed good and she is in her twenties. Her teasing was good too. But roaming was restricted to upper body only. She didn’t let me roam south when I tried. So no RTM for me.

If she opens up, I’m likely to put her on my rotation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1